Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Check Out Julia Mancuso, Our new favorite US Skier

Last night on Rizzo Sports Weekly, I interview Julia Mancuso, Torino gold medalist and 3rd place in the overall World Cup standings. Hopefully next year she'll be the champion, normally coming on my show is lucky for athletes, so I'll take credit if she wins. (just kidding) Actually we really hope she does win the world cup next year and carries the winning on to next Olympics. If you listened to the show, you know Julia has a great website, and I highly recommend checking it out. It's a very unique site, it offers a really close look into her life and all the fun times she's having with her career, plus it has some great photos. As I said in closing the interview, I love what she is doing with site & blog it's very unique and I hope she keeps it up. From the interview she seems like one of those girls your friends with from college who's just cool to hang out & have a drink with. Anyway I hope you check out her site, and root for her during the ski season.

Julia Mancuso Gold Medal Kiss
Website - http://www.juliamancuso.net/
Blog - http://www.juliamancuso.net/Blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment