Since I didn't want to give any one an unfair advantage in their polls I'm only now posting my selections.
Elite 8
UNC - ACC might be overrated a bit, but they should get by the 1st weekend. ND could give them some trouble.
Louisville - More of a lack of confidence in Tennessee
Kansas - I'm sticking with them to win it all, they seemly have the right formula, experience team, good inside guys, with some depth, great guards, and good defense.
Georgetown - Until Hibbert stays around the basket on offense constantly, the Hoyas aren't taking advantage of their resources.
Memphis - Better team then most people are giving credit, However I'm worried of them having an off night shooting.
Marquette - Between Stanford, Texas and Marquette, I'm basically just picking the Big East team.
UCLA - Good Team and no one in their half seems to dangerous.
Xavier - The A10 had a solid conference and one of their teams surely can make the elite 8, Duke concerns me and WVU should knock them off in 2nd round.
Final Four - Louisville, Kansas, Memphis, UCLA
Kansas over Memphis.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment