Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Lots to talk about tonight on RSW
We’ll have a lot to talk about tonight at 7:30 on Family-Life TV. I’ll be updating everyone on how the local high school teams are doing in WPIAL Basketball playoffs. Of course, we’ll talk about Pitt’s big win over UCONN last night! Is Pitt now the team to beat in college basketball? I’d like to hear your thoughts. Also, I’m sure a lot of you will have thoughts on the Penguins firing of Therrien and where the season is now headed. Another quick note: KHS wrestler and recent show guest Keith Cornman took 2nd place at the sections at 112 lbs. So,there is a lot talk about. I look forward to hearing from you tonight at 7:30. Don’t forget ifyou can’t watch on cable, we’ll be live on Familylifetv.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment