Thursday, May 14, 2009
Watching the NBA Playoffs?
While the NBA Playoffs hardly ever make news around here, I have to guess a few people are taking notice. For the record, the NBA playoffs have been filled with great games thus far. LeBron James and Cleveland are waiting for the winner of the Orlando vs. Boston series. Cleveland has yet to lose a game after sweeping their first two play-off opponents. With all the local attention focused on the Pens, the NBA playoffs have hard received a glance. While I by no means consider myself a follower of NBA basketball, I have to admit what LeBron is doing is incredible. Sidney Crosby is the most dominate player in the NHL period, but LeBron is on another level in the NBA. He is without a doubt the most dominate team athlete in this country. Remaining NBA play-offs might be worth a look.
Labels:
Kittanning Paper,
NBA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment