- My first chapter and synopsis for the Presents contest are now finished. Cutting it fine, but allowing a few days for crits before I hit 'send' on the entry.
- The revisions for Let's Misbehave are done, though on the suggestion of my new crit partner I'm thinking of adding a scene or two to flesh out the story a little before I re-submit to Wild Rose Press at the end of this week.
- As my on-line crit groups will see, I'm finally clearing that folder on my computer and putting in my two cents' worth.
- And I even managed to read an entire novel this week-end! Fiona Harper's Invitation to the Boss' Ball, which was one of the best M&B Romances I've read in far too long.
Now if only the rest of my life were falling into line as the writing has done. Right now I feel like I'm on quicksand and my life is being dragged down into an abyss that is not of my own making. The only good thing I can take from the knocks I've had these last few days is that it'll make good fodder for conflict in some future novel ...
No comments:
Post a Comment