Here's how it works: I get to thank the person who bestowed it on me, reveal 7 interesting things about myself and then pass it on to 7 other bloggers. So, here goes:
7 Interesting Things About Me:
- I grew up in the lush, tropical coastal town of Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
- I'm addicted to chocolate
- I dropped out of Film School in my final year
- I spent two years living in London (and I sometimes still miss England)
- My first (uncompleted) novel was an epic set in the dark ages. One day I still want to go back and finish it. With what I now know, it'll be a very different story ...
- Both my daughters were born in water births
- My biggest fear is that I will never be as good a mother as my mother is. (She's the most incredible woman alive!)
- SA Romance Writers - because I blog there and because South African romance writers really need to come out of the closet and band together
- Pink Heart Society - for all the effort these writers put in to share their knowledge and experience, and most especially for the droolworthy Males on Mondays.
- Jackie Ashenden - for sharing her personal journey to publication with her blog readers. And for being the person who sort of introduced me to blogs and blogging.
- Kate Walker - for her incredibly useful 12 Point Guide and for 'giving back' to aspiring writers.
- India Grey - her posts are always amusing. I can relate. Except that I don't clean the oven - I pay someone else to do it.
- Lucy March - I only discovered this blog recently. I admire her ambitious goal to blog daily for the next 516 days. Rather you than me, Ms March ...
- Amanda Acton - who kindly nominated me for a Superior Scribbler award ages ago, and which I was naughty enough not to follow up. Thanks for thinking of me, Amanda!
No comments:
Post a Comment