Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Unputdownable

I have a confession to make.

Last night I agreed to a Minxy Write-a-thon and then dropped out.

I had every intention of spending at least an hour or so on my rewrites, but I was just so exhausted that the laptop screen was waving before my eyes (much like it's doing right now!) I need 8 hours a night of sleep to function well so the 5-6 hours I've been averaging lately is catching up with me. I climbed into bed early with every intention of getting a really good night's sleep. Before going to sleep I decided to read just one chapter of India Grey's recent novel Powerful Italian, Penniless Housekeeper.

I finally went to sleep at 1am. So much for a good night's sleep.

India Grey's books are unputdownable, so I should have known better. My pillow was soaked with tears and I just couldn't stop reading until Sarah got the Happy Ever After she so deserved.

If you haven't already read this one, do. It's worth sacrificing a night of sleep for. And worth my bleary eyes today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment