Monday, November 29, 2010

K-Mart Anyone?

K-Mart is not a store I venture into much...nothing against K-Mart, just not near my house and not my top choice for browsing. Well this past Friday it was the only store I ended up venturing into and that is because I was on a mission...for some sweaters. One day, I don't know where, but I was browsing the internet and came across these super cute Jaclyn Smith sweaters. They had a much more high-end look than your typical K-Mart purchase...but of course at the wonderful K-Mart price. I had to have them! So I went to K-Mart with my Mother and Grandmother on Friday and my mother bought me the black one, my grandmother bought me the cream one, and I bought the blue one for myself (because I just couldn't wait to wear it!). They were pumped to get some Christmas shopping for me done so I won't get the cream and black till Christmas, but that is ok...I can wait :)


Oh, and did I mentioned....on sale for $20.99 each...and still on sale today! Purchase here!


They run true to size as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment