Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blogging from NYC

Blogging from my hotel room, 31st floor, Times Square! It was quite the production to get here this afternoon. We left Boston at 11:15...on the wonderful Acela train. It was great, a fast ride, and free wifi...A-Mazing!

But we got as far as New Haven, CT and they had stop the train due to some electrical issues from the weather. It was super rainy and windy in the Northest. We eneded up having to transfer to the Regional train, that did not have wi-fi, or big comfy leather seats. But still it was good. About 10 minutes after being on that train they had to have us transfer to the Metro in CT in order to get into Grand Central Station.  4 and a 1/2 hours later we arrived in NYC hitching a taxi in the rain to our hotel. But here I am, with a the beautiful NYC skyline just getting ready to head out to dinner.

While on Acela for a couple of hours with the wi-fi, I was able to catch up on some of my favorite blog reading. One blog I just adore is Cupcake Mag! It a daily read for sure. These are my obsessions today from this blog:

Pink Lining - It is a British designer that creates the cutest baby/diaper bags ever! This is the worlds cutest bag ever...and I am not pregnant yet...and do not have a child yet...but this bag is a must have! It has a cupcake on it, bows on the outside, and a hot pink lining! Could I ask for more!? Nope!! Check out their post on these new bags! This is the one I am lusting over at the moment....
 Click the picture to purchase!

Cupcake Mag is also doing a Survey Giveaway, Check it out

Another awesome find from Cupcake Mag

How cute is this for all bloggers out there?! This is made my Etsy seller jenniferramos. Click the picture or link to buy. Super deal at $25 for a adorable and unique blogging poster, and the spin-off of the "Keep calm and Carry On" is perfect since I am in love with that as well!

A great  blog with some great finds! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment