Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Great Boots For Less!

While I love me some new boots, I don't always love the price tag.

I adore these Loeffler Randall Classic Flat Boots in Black, but I do not like the $695.00 price tag at Saks! But aren't they too freakin cute?
But since I can not justify this price on boots I am loving this alternative. The Old Navy Silver Wedge Boot and the price tag is even more desirable...$44.50!





Heck, they were so cute and so cheap I ordered them in the Camel as well...




And for $89 and free shipping I got two really cute boots. Yea, they are faux leather, but I have seen them in person and they don't look it. The reviews are great too.

I someetimes love Old Navy, and sometimes I find their items cheaply made. I believe these boots might be an exception. And of course they were having a Buy One Get One Free sweater sale, so I picked up a couple of those too. I'll blog about the fit and quality when I get them in the mail!

In the meantime I am patiently awaiting the arrival of these super cute boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment