- Start a project and finish it
- Do everything I want to do, instead of just talking about
- Lose weight (don't we always have to add this one!)
- Be bold, in fashion, life and perspective
- Make my blog better, post more, post better, get a design down
- Pursue careers of interests instead of the everyday mundane finance world
- Be more spontaneous
- Read more books instead of just buying them and looking at them
- And, really find out my true identity. I feel like I am at an age now where I just starting to be really comfortable with who I am, so I am going to go with that. I want to discover who I really am, deep down this year.
- I got married to the love of my life
- Went on some great vacations (San Francisco, Napa Valley, Bar Harbor Maine, NYC a couple of times)
- Started this blog!
- Shopped, and shopped some more...
- And, discovered a lot about myself
Happy New Year Everyone! Have a safe and wonderful start to the new year!

No comments:
Post a Comment