Thursday, December 9, 2010

I heart Tori Spelling

I just adore her. She is (in my opinion) one of the top celeb fashionistas out there! Her books are great reads and the Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood on Oxygen is my all time favorite TV show. Everything she wears is so perfectly styled together, her jewelry line on HSN is full of wonderful statement pieces, and I always seem to love her hair! The woman does it all, I mean we have all heard of 90210, right?! Her book career, acting, reality TV show, jewelry line, kids clothes (Little Maven), childrens book, and probably a million other things I am forgetting! She is just amazing on all fronts, and well I want just want to live a day in the life of Tori Spelling.

My husband and I watch their show faithfully (he may not want to admit that!) and we can related to them in so many ways.  We are SO them (to an extent), but more so, I am channeling a little bit of Tori Spelling over here. The way she is always creating businesses and cooking up new ideas is something I can totally relate to on her show. I love the color kelly green, planning parties is one of my specialties (I do, do wedding planning on the side!), and I am a perfectionist to an absolute fault.
I can't wait for Season 6 of Tori and Dean and their new show "Stori Book Weddings by Tori and Dean". Word has it Tori also just signed for another 2-book deal. Oh, the excitement! The first of which will be about planning fantastic, but affordable events. The tenative title is currently "CelebraTori". Expected publication October 2011. Less than 1 year! The second book of the recentley signed deal is another memoir scheduled for publication for the summer of 2012...I just can't wait!
Source: People.com

Tori typically does a book signing in NYC, the closest to me on her book signing tour, so I am keeping my calendar open for next October so I can make sure to to get my butt NYC when her newest book comes out. I have yet to make it to one of her signings...but 2011 is the year I will make it! And hey, I am always looking for an excuse to go to NYC!

I admire Tori Spelling in so many ways, and when I am 37 I hope I am as successful in life, love, and business as she is. Check out Tori's beautiful family from an article in Cookie Magazine a couple of years back.


And another awesome picture from Baby Couture



Check out her books and old seasons of her shows on DVD. I am a faithful Amazon.com shopper so always go to  Amazon's Tori Spelling Page for my purchases!!

No comments:

Post a Comment