I am a total product junkie. I buy new products all the time for face, skin, hair, makeup, you name, I buy it. But I also have my everyday favs for my normal routine. One thing I plan to blog about a decent amount of the time in 2011 is product reviews. I'm a self-admitted shopaholic. Clothes, shoes, bags, and all beauty products. So follow along with me as I try some great stuff, have some makeup disasters, and share my daily beauty routines!
A new find, that I have fallen in love with: Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Shadow in Rock Violet
It came as part of a free gift, and I just happened to stumble across it in my makeup bag the other day and gave it a try. So glad I did, it works amazing! The cream shadows are ones I am typically skeptical of. I always doubt they will last, or assume an easy smudging throughout the day. But this one, was smooth, a really pretty color, and it lasted all day with not much fading! They are small enough to fit in your purse to touch-up on the go, and are only $15.00 each so it's a good deal!
I am a huge fan of the color purple, especially in eye makeup. Purple compliments any skin tone, hair color, and eye color. It also can coordinate and compliment so many color combinations for whatever you end up wearing that day. I tend to wear purple shadow shadows with blacks, greys, browns, beiges/neutrals, even greens look pretty awesome
The Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Shadow comes in a bunch of different colors....and you just have to love these names:
- Sparkling Nude (great neutral color)
- Cocoa Shimmer (neutral with a little pizazz)
- Sea Shell (Beachy neutral!)
- Starlit Pink (I <3 Pink)
- Lucky Penny (not what I expected but I like it!)
- Muffin (absolutely!)
- Truffle (I'll take 2!)
- Rock Violet (we already know how I feel about this one)
- Sunlit Palm (reminds me of vacation)
So all in all, I want to buy all of them, but in the meantime I will use my Rock Violet sample till it runs out!

No comments:
Post a Comment