Wednesday, December 15, 2010

National Cupcake Day and Giveaway!

Wow this week has been dragging but busy! I have been swamped at work preparing a PowerPoint presentation for a meeting with the CEO of my company next week. Also trying to get my Christmas shopping done, still waiting for the Christmas cards I ordered in the mail, and trying to keep up with wrapping! It's just an overall busy time of the year, isn't it?

But anyway on to the good stuff!

Today my sister-in-law informed me that it was National Cupcake Day! How could I not have known this...I mean I LOVE cupcakes!


In lieu of this wonderful National Cupcake Day I am going to do a giveaway of one of my favorite cupcake items, Yankee Candles Vanilla Cupcake Candle. This giveaway is for the small jar, 3.7oz.



To Enter The Giveaway:
Leave a comment telling me what YOUR favorite kind of Cupcake is! (this is equal to 1 entry)

To get some extra entries please do the following:
  • Become a follower of my blog (+1) (and leave a separate comment that you did so)
  • Follow me on Twitter (+1) (and leave a separate comment that you did so, link on right)
  • Follow/Like on Facebook (+1) (and leave a separate comment that you did so, link on right)
Winner will be chosen through random.org

LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITH ALL COMMENTS PLEASE! 
That way I can easily contact you for information if you win! 

Giveaway Ends Wednesday December 22, 2010 Midnight EST


Happy National Cupcake Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment