Rose gold seems to be really in at the moment and I am loving it. It is the perfect mix of pink and white gold and can really compliment so many outfits.
While shopping at Macy's last weekend I was browsing the watch displays and trying on my beloved Michael Kors watch that for some reason I just have not pulled the trigger on. In the same glass display were Fossil watches, which I am also a huge fan of as well. Then I saw it....almost a complete replica to my Blair watch for 1/2 the price!
Check it out.
Michael Kors Blair Watch $250
Click Picture for Link to Nordstroms website
Fossil Riley Watch (ES2811) $125
Click Picture for Link to Macys website
Now the picture of this Fossil watch was taken from Macys.com and does not do the watch justice. This watch was very very close to Michael Kors in person. The Michael Kors watch picture is more pink than the watch is in person, and the Fossil watch picture is not as pink as it is in person. Hope that makes sense.
The Fossil is only missing a tad bit of the bling that goes up the sides of the band.
All in all, when compared side by side I thought they were pretty darn close and wanted to share! A great Fossil watch at a fraction of the price. Much more affordable way to add some rose gold to your wardrobe!


No comments:
Post a Comment