Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pursuing Your Goals

So I am on the road to acting on my New Years Resolutions list...and it feels pretty damn good!

For years I have been obsessed with taking pictures. Wherever I go I have a camera with me. I am at work, at my desk i my cubicle, and I have a camera in my purse. Does everyone do that? Because I do. It's a passion, its an interest, and it's a hobby, but I want to make it more than that. I want to learn everything and anything I can about photography. I think I already have taken some really decent pictures in my life, but it I want to take it to the next level. I hope to start sharing my photography on my blog more too. I post some pictures on here, but nothing of any quality. Usually just typical cell phone pics, or crappy quick shots I have taken with just a regular point and shoot camera.

In order to take this to the next level, I start a class in Digital Photography on Monday at my local community college, and I am SO excited! I'm a total nerd to begin with, I love school, love to learn and study, love to read, and love being challenged. I already have my Bachelors in Accounting, and I went on to get my MBA in Finance. Both wonderful experiences, learned a lot, but they were lacking that artistic creative feel that I long for. So here I am putting myself out there to pursue something I have wanted to start in a long time.

So if you remember my post about New Years Resolutions I said "Do everything I want to do, instead of just talking about it". Right now, I am doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment