Wow..what a busy week I have been getting through! And the weekend is looking pretty busy, but fun too! So much to catch up with...so little time....
Again...I will write more when I get a chance (hopefully this weekend!). I have about 5 posts drafted, but have not been able to wrap any up to actually post them! This weekend...promise!!
For now I will leave you with this...I love this little owl! And I just recently invested in a Macbook. I am thinking how cute of a decoration he would be on my new computer! These decal things that everyone is coming out with are pretty fantastic for easily sprucing up pretty much anything from a coffee mug, to your living room wall, and now your computer! Check out the LINK for this etsy seller. Sorry I can't just post a picture...blogger and my work server is not getting along today, so this is all I can do!
Happy Friday Loves!
Friday, February 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment