Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Look For Less - Stuart Weitzman Wedge Sandals

I love Jennifer Aniston. I loved her in Friends, I love her style, her hair, and her killer legs. But what do I love more than Jenifer Aniston herself? I love her Stuart Weitzman Alex Espadrille Wedges. She has been seen everywhere over the years in these Got. To. Have sandals!


You can buy the real thing for $375 at Zappos. Link HERE And they are worth it. A classic style, that goes with so many outfits. 


BUT...if you want the look but not the price check out these extremely close alternatives by another favorite brand, Steve Madden.  These are called the Fantastik and can be found on Zappos as well. 
Link HERE

I kind of love them both! When I was browsing the new Steve Madden summer styles I came across these and it instantly brought me back to seeing a similar look on Jen Aniston. 

While browsing I also came across these that I liked. They aren't quite as identical but I do really like them and the style is similar. Another alternative if they are out of your size in the Fantastik! 

The Steve Madden Fraid (found these on piperlime)


Happy Summer Show Shopping!!! 

PS. check out my twitter accounts, follow me for some more shopping tips! 

PSS...I am trying to cook up a new idea for a new giveaway...so I am hoping to be posting that sometime really soon! I am up to 50 followers and am grateful for each and everyone of you! Thank you all for the comments you contribute!

No comments:

Post a Comment