Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Look for Less - Clover Mania!

I love the movie, When In Rome (came out last year). It was a cute typical chic-flick and was just on TV the other day so I found myself watching it again. I love Kristen Bell's style in this movie, very polished and chic. But more than all of her outfits I adored this long, clover necklace she wore. After some research about it last year I discovered it was Van Cleef...and retailed for about $12k. While I like my expensive things, this is just a non-attainable budget for such a necklace. It pretty...but not $12k pretty.

Kristen bell wearing her fab necklace....

And some pictures of this designer piece I will never own.




So now lets fast foward to 2011. .The new season of the Bachelor starts...and while it seems Brad is falling in love with Emily...I am too! That girl has got killer style and is just beyond gorgeous. All the way from her promo picture she has been rocking the style. And guess what else she is rocking...this clover necklace. Not sure if it's a Van Cleef...but its perfect, and pretty, and simple, and I love it, again.


My favorite blog, Possessionista is the MASTER at all Bachelor/ette fashion and she posted the link for this necklace. It is by Lauren G Adams and can be found on Amazon for $139.99. Now we're talking...that is much more in my budget. I looked at it on Amazon for weeks and for some reason I could not pull the trigger. I was still hesitant to spend over $100 on a fashion necklace. So I held out, and now I know why.

  Buy it HERE 

I stumbled upon this beauty this week. The perfect clover necklace. It's not Van Cleef, and it's Not Lauren G Adams, its from an amazing designer on Etsy, NYLightMetals.  And I LOVE it! SO much that I ordered 2!




The Mother of Pearl is what I was looking for, but there was something about this black and gold combo that I could not deny. It looked very Chanel to me, and even though I never wear gold I ordered it anyway. It is sure to glam up any outfit!
I could not beat this deal. The perfect necklace at the perfect price, with free matching earrings included! Just a gorgeous piece so affordable you can not pass this up.  Please checkout her shop..it is filled with amazing-ness!!!



I am seriously lusting after this set next. It looks like the silver/turquoise is a color combo she has sold in the past, so I am hoping she gets it back becasue I love turquoise jewelry!


She even have more simple pieces with just one clover that are perfect too!

Note: I have no affiliation with this etsy seller, I don't even know her! Just a customer who loves her shop. And when I love something enough I blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment