Monday, March 14, 2011

Nice to Meet You Monday! Week 2

This it the second week of the "Nice to Meet You Monday" Series and I am excited to introduce one of my most recently discovered blogs that I just adore! Amber from Brunch with Amber!



What are five words to best describe your personality?
Bubbly, Silly, Ambitious, Confident, Intelligent

Favorite hobbies when not blogging?Making dinner for friends, going to the movies, reading, and I've recently gotten back into going to the gym and actually USING my membership, HA! I pay for it, and I may as well use it, right? I love the classes, such as yoga and pilates. I also love to travel, when I have the money. :)

What made you decide to create a blog?
I've always loved writing or journaling, and one day I was bored at work and was playing around online. I came across a blog, and thought I could do this too. Never in a million years did I think people that I didn't know personally would actually read it and love it. :)

What inspired your blog name?
Well, I knew I wanted my name IN my blog, and I wanted it to be cute, classy and sophisticated. Brunch with Amber just seemed perfect. And so, my blog name was born. ;)

How old is your blog?
About 9 months old, awww. I've only been blogging since June 2009.

Describe your own personal style.
I'm girly and love to get dressed up, but I've got to be comfortable. I won't make myself uncomfortable just to look fabulous. I think you look the best when you're in your comfort zone. Beauty is pain?! Psh, what do they know? ;)

What items are you completely lusting over and wishing for? No spending limits, it can be anything!!!
I LOVE when Coach comes out with their Spring line.. their handbags are to die for.

Also, I'm DYING for a new vehicle. I tend to get bored with cars easily. (I'm on my 7th one, and I've had this one the longest.. 4 years.) I currently want a Honda CR-V.

I could go for a new laptop too. A few of my blog friends are talking about their new macbooks, which has totally made me jealous, so I think I want one of those!

I'll stop here because this list could go on and on! ;)

Who is your style icon?
Jennifer Aniston. That woman makes anything look hot. I envy girls who look good in sweats and a T-shirt. I am NOT that girl, but I sure wish I could be.

If you read a bunch of blogs, what are your favorite post topics?
I like blogs that post about stuff I can relate to, and post with pictures and funny stories. Real life stuff. Also, blogs that blog consistently. That's important.

What type of blogs are you drawn to? (i.e. DIY, crafting, fashion, home decor design)
Fashion, yes. But fashion that's affordable. Crafting, yes. I would LOVE to be more crafty, but I'm too OCD for all that business. I'm draw to blogs that are real, and the writer is someone I can jive with. They seem like someone I would want to have a cup of coffee with.

Name 5 of your favorite blogs right now! Newly discovered or old faithfuls!
Oh God, I 'm only allowed to pick 5?!
JoJo at One Sassy Vixen
Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup
Meghan at Little Girl in the Big World
Lilly at A Pre-Life Crisis
Heather at Blonde...Undercover Blonde
 
Thank you so much Amber for participating in Nice To Meet You Monday! It was great getting to know you better, and I look forward to checking out some of your favorite blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment