Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oscar Night

Although I can not comment on who won, or how it was since I did not have the opportunity to watch it as I planned to, I can however comment on the amazing gowns that swayed through the red carpet! There were some gorgeous designer frocks last night! Lots of lace, feathers, sparkles and bling, it was all there! And everyone looked good. This was an award shoe where I did not see as many "fashion misses" as typical. Even some of the ladies that had dresses I did not love (example, Mandy Moore), they still looked stunning. But here are the dresses and ladies that I thought looked impeccable!

Mila Kunis, who is just gorgeous to begin with, had to have been my absolute favorite last night. Wearing a lavender lace Elie Saab Haute Courture gown


Anne Hathway was stunning in her scarlett red dress by Valentino!

 Cate Blanchett was perfection in this tailored, feminine, sophisticated gown by Givenchy

 Hilary Swank was channeling Black Swan in this Gucci gown!


 Natalie Portman is gorgeous and one of the cutest little pregnant ladies in Hollywood! Love her! She looked gorgeous in her plum gown by Rodarte.
FLAWLESS!
 

Reese Witherspoon, she is just the prettiest little thing! Loved her in this flattering Armani Prive gown






Jennifer Hudson who rocked this Tangerine Versace.....she looks amazing! Weight Watchers has done her good! Im on WW...and I can tell you for a fact..I don't look like that!


Hally Berry...I am not a fan of hers, whatsoever. Not sure why, I just don't like her! But her nude Marchesa gown I did love. It was soft and flattering and really beautiful on her.


Amy Adams, who is just the prettiest little thing ever, rocked this navy, cap sleeved, sparkly number by L'Wren Scott! She was also dripping with diamonds, which never hurts!


Sandra Bullock, whom I just adore in every way looks amazing in her strapless Vera Wang gown


And Scarlett Johansson, I just loved this dress. She always has this sexy look to her, but this dress really mixed her typical sexy vibe, with something a little softer with the lace. Love the color, loved the design, looked her whole look last night.

Sorry for the delay on posting this...I have been in a fight with Blogger since yesterday morning! I could not post pictures on any of my computers! I mean how else can I review these ladies if I can't post what they are wearing! Better late than never I guess...

Also I think I may have lost 2 followers...or maybe I am delusional and am seeing things! Sorry to those I have lost, and to those who are sticking around!...I have not been posting much lately, but I will try to be better, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment