I am linking up with This Kind of Love!
I am LOVING that we have had a handful of warmer days...spring is coming!
I am LOVING that Brad Womack picked Emily on the Bachelor finale Monday night, I loved her! (Let's hope they work it out and stay together!)
I am LOVING Emily's new ring..it is beyond gorgeous!
I am LOVING that this weekend my husband and I are getting away for a night with some good friends and staying at a little B&B on the ocean!
I am LOVING that next week is spring break for my photography classs...I need a break!
I am LOVING these new sandals I bought this past weekend that I can not wait to wear!
I am LOVING Lauren Conrad's 3rd book, Sugar and Spice. I was a huge fan of her first 2, and really enjoying the third!
I am LOVING how I have been productive this week and have managed to get some stuff of my never ending to do list!
I am LOVING the involvement in my Nice to Meet You Monday segment!
I am LOVING that next week is spring break for my photography classs...I need a break!
Link up loves!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment