Could this old-age phrase really be as stupid as I think? There's a limit on the "coming backs" right?
I think only girls depend on these little words of wisdom when going through a break-up. I don't know how many times I've heard "Girl, they always come back," or been asked "Do you think he's thinking about me?" I may be wrong, but I don't think guys are sitting around with their friends saying "Let her go dog, she'll come back. Ya'll are meant to be together!" o_O
The other day I was sitting and thinking that I no longer have a Mr. Big in my life and honestly, I felt some kind of way about it. I had always been used to having these long, drawn-out, back and forth relationships with guys who never seemed to stay away long. While I still have a few of those, I definitely don't feel the same way about them as I used to. Then I thought, why do I want a Mr. Big anyway!? While things worked out for Carrie in the end, it was 10 YEARS of some bullshit to get there. Do you really want to play hide-and-go-seek with a man for 10 years to finally get his love consistently? I don't.
If you love someone and you HAVE to let them go...let them stay.
*These are just my opinions, which change with growth. Who knows, some guy may make me change my mind. I doubt it though *shrugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment