Monday, April 18, 2011

Switching it Up

I am itching to do some home updates lately. I love changing up the decor in my house, and right now I am trying to decide what I really like to make some changes!

Target is always my go-to place for home items. The selection is great, and the prices are fantastic. Also the Christmas Tree Shop is a good place to check out, might have to go there later this week when I am near one again.

I am kind of in love with some of these items...

Both of these chairs...I think I love the whiter based on better...but they are both perfect!


Curtains are simple, but can transform a whole room. I love the tops of these!



I buy way too many throw pillows. But there are too many cute ones! This being one that I might have to have!



I love this little herb pot set. Great color green and would be super cute on my porch this summer!


This rug for the front door - great color scheme



And I am really look for something like this to use as end tables in the living room. I currently have these little rinky-dink bookshelves that I hate. Time to upgrade them!




My husband and I have been talking about getting a new living room set too. I have the worlds most destrcutive cat who has pretty much torn the current living room set to shreds. We are trying to figure out how to make him stop scratching so that we can move on with our lives. And if we can we plan on buying this.

My other task I need to get on is getting updated pictures printed. I have so many new pictures of the hubby and I from our wedding, or honeymoon and I have not a single one of them framed and out in our house. Instead I  have pictures that are 3 years old hanging up on my wall! I need to get on that.

And we plan on having the place painted in the coming months too. It's a really really light beige right now, but we wanted something a little darker and more pigmented. We are thinking Bleeker Beige by Benjamin Moore


It's a running list but it's our current task! I will keep you all posted on how this little transformation goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment