Monday, June 27, 2011

anime vampire knight wallpaper

images Vampire Knight WallPapers anime vampire knight wallpaper. -anime-vampire-knight-on-a
  • -anime-vampire-knight-on-a



  • willgetgc2005
    03-22 07:36 PM
    Numbers USA cares about total number of immigrants per year.

    If you move visa numbers from EB1, EB2 and EB3 to EB5 with fancy tactics like hard country quota(What Specter and Frist bills are doing), they dont really care.

    They will be happy if the GRAND TOTAL of all greencards per year is brought down from number X to number Y. The grand total is a total of all Greencards: Family Based, Employment based, Diversity, Refugee etc.

    --Jay.

    IV is going full throttle despite all these depressing Immigration tactics being played out in Washington. IV is the beacon, to me atleast. Thanks guys for being so proactive and professional, not withstanding your regular jobs.


    Pls see the link below. Even BIll Gates is asking for increase in H1 and not in Green cards (Last time he asked for GCs too) Every one wants cheap labor. They know people will wait for GC for 10 years. I guess creating a second class wannabe GCs is good for the industry.
    We work hard in anticipation of GC

    http://www.samachar.com/showurl.htm?rurl=http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1654992,0002.htm?headline=Bill~Gates~for~big~r aise~in~H-1B~visas


    For all the hype about retaining skills here, wonder what is going on. It makes one wonder if this country is worth
    it anymore. Seriously.





    wallpaper -anime-vampire-knight-on-a anime vampire knight wallpaper. -anime-vampire-knight-love
  • -anime-vampire-knight-love



  • myuname
    06-18 11:14 AM
    Nope...once you have used your EAD you cannot go back to H1-B. AFAIK.

    but I am not an expert so I guess others around here might have a different take. Best,





    anime vampire knight wallpaper. VampireHime Vampire Knight
  • VampireHime Vampire Knight



  • dingudi
    09-30 06:48 PM
    Hi, can anyone shed some light on what happens if the 485 and 140 both are pending for more than 180 days and the applicant is laid off? Does AC21 come handy or any other way out? Also, only 6 months remain on the H1B(8th year extension).

    I think AC21 can only be used successfully if your I-140 has been approved. But again if you read the previous post by my2cent , I think that makes sense as it all depends on employer.

    As for AC21 law, it is associated with an approved I-140 and not a pending I-140.




    I-485 July 2 filer , ND Sept 10
    No FP yet





    2011 -anime-vampire-knight-love anime vampire knight wallpaper. Vampire Knight Wallpaper
  • Vampire Knight Wallpaper



  • magician7989
    09-05 05:01 PM
    You can not be serious about this!!



    more...


    anime vampire knight wallpaper. -anime-vampire-knight-
  • -anime-vampire-knight-



  • regacct
    04-26 08:04 AM
    Try sending the complete info with all the supporting documents, and a letter mentioning that you are sending this in addition to the one that was filed electronically and this was to correct the omission present in the e-filed app.





    anime vampire knight wallpaper. Vampire Knight Anime Anime
  • Vampire Knight Anime Anime



  • sanjay
    08-29 12:29 PM
    I saw many 2nd July Polls but doesn't have full proof information.
    So thaught creating New Poll.
    Hope everyone will participate in the Poll.


    where is the poll? Any way there more than 5 - 6 polls as of now and there is no way to find a full proof information. We all do more speculations and analysis. So, no need to create new threads with these polls. We got many.



    more...


    anime vampire knight wallpaper. Vampire Knight Wallpaper
  • Vampire Knight Wallpaper



  • vempati
    09-13 08:53 AM
    Cngrats vempati:)..is your 140 approved from NSC or TSC?
    and at what time is your application signed by R. Mickels ?

    Received @ 9.01 AM, Mine approval from TSC..





    2010 VampireHime Vampire Knight anime vampire knight wallpaper. Vampire Knight WallPapers
  • Vampire Knight WallPapers



  • looivy
    10-01 10:47 AM
    Do they do a name check for EAD as well?

    My EAD renewal (submitted electronically) has been pending for almost 80 days now. COuld this delay be due to name check or FP process?



    more...


    anime vampire knight wallpaper. Vampire Knight WallPapers for
  • Vampire Knight WallPapers for



  • nogc_noproblem
    03-16 12:37 PM
    Well said, if we always worry about the exceptions, then there won�t be any peace in life.

    I am not sure why folks make such a big deal about this. Just because one or two people had a nasty experience with an officer does not mean traveling on a valid AP document is a significant risk. For that matter if you try to reenter on H1b you could have problems. I have reentered the US on about 10-12 occasions over the years. On J1, On H1, On AP. Funny enough my worst experience was on H1b (that too just a mean officer demanding my petition documents..........not sure what he meant to this day) anyway.
    So the moral of the story is that travel out of the USA always involves a small element of risk, but that should not deter one from living their life.
    As for the people who move on and work for another employer using A21, here too you are within the law, and if you are worried about it you can keep a copy of AC21 or a letter from your lawyer and your current employer along with your paystubs and your approved labor/140/filed 485 with you. Of course, you never present all that to the officer unless asked. And be polite and courteous, remember it is a privilege to enter this country, once we are citizens it will become our right.
    Interestingly, one time when I mentioned that I reside in Michigan, the officer corrected me to say I was staying there and could use reside once my 485 was approved. To me it was semantics, but hey..........
    Life is too short for stressing over things like this. You were granted AP for a reason.............to travel, unless something untoward happens with your 485 during this time(unlikely) not much is likely to go wrong at entry.
    Happy travels folks, quit worrying so much and live your lives.





    hair Vampire Knight Wallpaper anime vampire knight wallpaper. Vampire Knight Wallpaper
  • Vampire Knight Wallpaper



  • jlt007us
    09-14 01:24 PM
    Looks like your I140s denied for ability to pay (based on the RFEs). But also you were paid more than the prevailing wages! Per my exp, even if company makes loss, but you were getting paid, it shouldn't be a reason for denial.

    The company is very healthy financially and has around 100 employees on payroll. They have successfully processed many GCs for the existing employees in the last 3 years. The irony is one of my friends that filed with me on the same advertisement and profile got his GC 18 months ago!!



    more...


    anime vampire knight wallpaper. Vampire Knight Anime Wallpaper
  • Vampire Knight Anime Wallpaper



  • inskrish
    08-12 03:30 PM
    I am wondering if there is a potential issue for the applications filed between July 3rd to july 17th. This is the period when everything was in limbo. Is there any disadvantage for these folks?

    So far I haven't seen anyone getting checks cashed or recipted in this period. We do see July 2nd notices comming in.

    I had my 485 application received at NSC on July 3rd. And now we are hearing that they may transfer cases to TSC if I-140 was approved from there. Another delay! This wait is getting me restless.

    I don't think we need to worry about July3-17 cases, and July3rd application is not any different from the July2nd application, except the fact that there was a one day delay. :) This is my take on this issue:

    According to Jan Pederson, NSC received roughly 35,000 applications in first two days of July.07. As of 08/03/2007, USCIS completed receipt entry for the I-485 applications received till 07/01/2007. If we ASSUME USCIS enters roughly 4000--which could be too high, I believe--I-485 applications a day, it requires atleast 9 working days to complete the receipt entry of July2nd applications. i.e by Aug.16th, USCIS would have entered all of the July2nd applications, and from Aug.17th , they would start working on July 3rd applications.

    Secondly, while processing the July2nd applications, USCIS doesn't give any priority to the actual time the applications were received. That is why some of us raise our eyebrows as to how the 11.30am filer gets the receipt notice before the 7.55am filer receives the same.

    Again, it is just based on my personal observation.:)

    Regards,
    IK





    hot -anime-vampire-knight- anime vampire knight wallpaper. Vampire Knight ~ Show Me
  • Vampire Knight ~ Show Me



  • lazycis
    06-06 01:22 PM
    Thanks for link. I do not see my friend's employer who is currently facing lawsuit by an employee. I ensured the same by verifying with her.

    You need to be aware that there are state and federal laws. Usually complaints are filed with state DOL when employer did not pay salary or performed unlawful deduction. If employer violates H1B/GC laws, you can complain to federal DOL. The same story with filing complaint with the state court or federal court.



    more...


    house Vampire Knight Wallpaper anime vampire knight wallpaper. Vampire Knight wallpaper
  • Vampire Knight wallpaper



  • Ramba
    09-25 07:40 PM
    :) Ramba, I agree, but CBP issues I-94 based on passport expiry date. then what do you do ?

    Let's say if you have a visa till dec 2010 and passport expires by june 2010. If you go out of country now and enter US again, they will issue I-94 till june 2010 only. Now a days Port of Entry CBP are careful in issuing I-94 till the expiry of the passport (not till the visa end date).

    You are right. You don't need to renew the passport, if you are not planing to travel (planning to leave USA and come back). :)Even you can through your expired PP in waste bin after making a copy for records, if you dont want to leave USA.





    tattoo Vampire Knight Anime Anime anime vampire knight wallpaper. hairstyles anime vampire
  • hairstyles anime vampire



  • sanan
    06-01 07:10 PM
    I feel your pain buddy!! :(
    My attorney is taking his sweet ass time.. so mine will be around 10th..



    more...


    pictures Vampire Knight Wallpaper anime vampire knight wallpaper. -anime-vampire-knight-
  • -anime-vampire-knight-



  • greenguru
    03-04 06:57 PM
    Hi saratswain,
    Please can you send me the format of the letter. I am in the same boat as ur are in.

    Thanks, g





    dresses Vampire Knight ~ Show Me anime vampire knight wallpaper. Vampire Knight - Yuuki by
  • Vampire Knight - Yuuki by



  • optimystic
    09-11 01:29 AM
    ^^ Bump ^^ (just wanted to give some more 'air' time for this thread in hopes of catching attention from IV core )



    more...


    makeup Vampire Knight WallPapers for anime vampire knight wallpaper. Vampire Knight Wallpaper
  • Vampire Knight Wallpaper



  • chanduv23
    06-05 08:50 AM
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread but I could not find anywhere else to post it on this website.

    I filed for my initial H-1B document and the H-1B adjustment document (from full time to part time) with an immigration lawyer last year. The two processes went relatively smooth. Thinking that this lawyer was someone I could trust, I also started the PERM process with her and had my company pay half of the PERM lawyer fee up front and signed whatever paper that I was required to sign.

    After she was paid, I noticed that her replies to my emails were slower and some were even neglected. I'm extremely frustrated with her change of behavior as the immigration process is really important to me as it is to every immigrant. I tried emailing her again about 3 days ago with some questions, and she neglected it again. I tried to be as understanding as possible, but I personally think this is ridiculous and I'm getting very upset. She is the only person that works at the office and she has no paralegals or office staff. So I always have to talk to her directly for everything.

    Today, I actually emailed her with another email account pretending I'm someone else interested in the H-1B process, and I received a reply from her within 40 minutes. So I know she's neglecting my emails on purpose. I'm not sure if she just doesn't take care of her "paid" clients or she just has something personal against me for whatever reason. (I was always respectful to her in every way so I don't believe it's something I did)

    Since I signed the paper which states that I have to pay for a large termination fee if I were to request termination of contract for whatever reason, I can't just hire a new lawyer either. What would be a good approach to resolve this situation? I thought about talking to her directly face-to-face and let her know how upset I'm about her change of behavior (which she may charge me for her time) but I don't want her to screw with my immigration documents at the same time.

    First things first. Don't get stressed out. You have hired an Attorney to represent you - u r a client for the Attorney and it is their duty to work with you.

    It is very common - people are very receptive before you pay and after that, they tend to slow down on you because they are spending time to bait in the next potential client.

    You can report this lawyer to the bar or to AILA or probably to better Business Bereau. Folks here can guide you.

    Some Attorneys are very receptive, they value and treat you well. They try their best to get back to you in a day or two. I have seen Attroneys responding to queries late night - probably thats the time they set for email responses or so.

    My message to Attorneys - do please value your client. These days, immigrants have a lot of platform and power and are better informed so don't take your clients for granted. t
    The better you treat your client, the better business for you.





    girlfriend hairstyles anime vampire anime vampire knight wallpaper. Vampire Knight
  • Vampire Knight



  • niklshah
    08-25 11:02 PM
    Hi all!

    I did quick search on this website and notice nothing about infopass experience at Detroit, MI office ( ... I am sure someone smarty pants is going to say I didn't search hard enough), anyway I wanted to share my expereience, so started this thread.

    I have apointment tommorow, and will share what happened ( or didn't). If you had been already thru this, please feel free to share pointers.

    Regards and Peace!

    I had info pass at detroit office last year regarding my EAD application. They were of no help, they called just in few minutes but it was of no help guy was really rude and he did not want to see any documents which i wanted to show him. so it was of no use. than i went to Senator Levin's office and they were of real good help they followed up on my case and i got my approval in couple of days.

    anyways

    good luck for your meeting.





    hairstyles Vampire Knight Anime Wallpaper anime vampire knight wallpaper. Anime Wallpapers » Vampire
  • Anime Wallpapers » Vampire



  • small2006
    07-17 10:51 AM
    Folks,
    Last month I called TSC and got a really nice IO. I was checking on my FBI name check status and he told me that he can get more details by A# instead of receipt NO. He in fact found my A# as i only had receipt number handy. He than told me that the FBI checks are cleared and my case is assigned to an IO.
    Does case assigned to an IO means that when Visa nos are available i have chance to get GC? Does it mean it is adjudicated and waiting for visa NO?

    EB2-I
    PD: Jul 2004
    I-140 approved
    I-485: RD 02 Aug, 2007


    I did not know that you could call TSC directly. I am one of those still waiting for my FP notice. I have called USCIS 866 number several times and opened SRs but to no avail. Do you think calling TSC directly would bear any fruit and if so could you please send me the number and any additional relevant info based on your experience?

    Thanks.





    sbmallik
    06-09 03:31 PM
    What's the reason for denial? If 'ability to pay' is the reason then your employer has slim chances even for an appeal. First step is to wait for denial reason and file an MTR / Appeal. Till the I-140 gets re-instated you won't be eligible for H-1B extension on the basis of your labor certification.

    Consult a lawyer immediately as you are eligible to stay only 10 days beyond your authorized stay.





    mdipi
    10-21 04:35 PM
    but like how did you make them? in flash?and did u just tween them?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment