Monday, June 13, 2011

benazir bhutto hot photos

images Benazir Bhutto Expressed benazir bhutto hot photos. enazir bhutto hot. enazir
  • enazir bhutto hot. enazir



  • lacrossegc
    01-02 02:14 PM
    By the looks of things as they are.....A very very long shot .... atleast 3-4 yrs to file I485.
    Sit tight and best of luck





    wallpaper enazir bhutto hot. enazir benazir bhutto hot photos. enazir bhutto hot pictures.
  • enazir bhutto hot pictures.



  • r_mistry
    01-18 12:13 PM
    You can stay out side for 3 years in a 5 year period.

    So i guess i'm good till July, 09 to move to Canada if needed.

    Thanks!!!





    benazir bhutto hot photos. enazir bhutto was
  • enazir bhutto was



  • masti_Gai
    12-20 09:29 AM
    u don't even know what a labor is and u gotten through ur 140 stage... sounds weird tho...:rolleyes:





    2011 enazir bhutto hot pictures. benazir bhutto hot photos. Benazir Bhutto spoke to
  • Benazir Bhutto spoke to



  • frostrated
    05-13 12:00 PM
    why are you worried about your labor when your status shows that you have filed your 140?



    more...


    benazir bhutto hot photos. that Benazir Bhutto was
  • that Benazir Bhutto was



  • gclongwaytogo
    10-23 11:36 AM
    I got the mail today....

    PD - 2004 August
    485/EAD/AP RD - July 3rd
    ND - October 11
    EAD Card Production ordered - October 22nd.
    FP Notice - Waiting
    AP - Waiting





    benazir bhutto hot photos. Benazir Bhutto Assassinated
  • Benazir Bhutto Assassinated



  • ujjvalkoul
    05-01 01:56 PM
    Does - Emergency Appoinment include - people already working in US ? are you sure ?


    Yes it does, if you go to book the appoint (emergency) or view dates available for emergency appts (on vfs visa website) , it lists the Examples for emergency appointments and include ppl who are already in US and need to go backto join their work



    more...


    benazir bhutto hot photos. Benazir Bhutto in a film.
  • Benazir Bhutto in a film.



  • raj2007
    02-20 08:43 PM
    Thank you for advice. i did not realize the issue was so complex. I did call uscis after i got married before i sent in my OAS papers and asked them how can i maintain legal status after my j-1 expires. they said that since i came legally, haven't broken any rules and got married before status expiration - i maintain "somewhat legal status"(i do not have j-1 2 year mandatory homecoutry stay either). My wife is US citizen.
    So i thought even thought period from 10/01 to 11/26 (receipt for receiving both i-485 and i-130) can be considered out of status - after that i can be considered a resident alien which would mean that it is still a legal status.

    Your status is fine once you files I-485, but travelling can be risky.





    2010 enazir bhutto was benazir bhutto hot photos. Benazir Bhutto Expressed
  • Benazir Bhutto Expressed



  • desi3933
    06-19 10:07 AM
    If there is sufficient time left on H1B, can one go for stamping at consulate although I485 is filed.

    Yes. H1-B stamping has nothing to do with I-485 filing.

    Please do some research before posting any question. Thanks!


    Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.

    ----------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002



    more...


    benazir bhutto hot photos. of Benazir Bhutto.
  • of Benazir Bhutto.



  • ppt.b
    05-16 09:36 AM
    Yes please include HR6039 as well in ur talk/discussion. It will definitely shorten the EB2 and EB1 queue.

    EB3 as well because I know many i-485 fillers who have MS degree in US but due to some reason theirr employers filled their LC in EB3 category. So it will benefit all EB categories.

    Lets try our best to make it a success!!!!:)





    hair Benazir Bhutto spoke to benazir bhutto hot photos. Benazir Bhutto#39;s Hot
  • Benazir Bhutto#39;s Hot



  • rolrblade
    10-08 09:57 AM
    Hello Friends:

    I have a I-485 pending (receipt date 7/19/07) with the USCIS. The situation is my company (Company A) has now officially laid me off and my last date is on November 16, 2007. I have spoken to them about the possibility of extending this date till Mid January 08, but it is NOT GOING TO Happen. Nov 16 will be my last date.

    I have an offer from a different employer (Company B) for a SIMILAR job. I have an approved I-140 from the original employer and have assurances that they are NOT going to withdraw the I-140, since this is a company layoff and no fault of mine.

    My questions are the following:

    1. What is USCIS view when they see the new H1B transfer petition? Will they reject my I-485?
    2. If I take a job with Company B, starting Nov 17, can I use AC21 and send in the letter after January 15 (180 days pending).
    3. Do I have any other options here (I dont have EAD yet, just applied last week)

    Your responses would be greatly appreciated. Please help.



    more...


    benazir bhutto hot photos. Benazir Bhutto poolside
  • Benazir Bhutto poolside



  • andycool
    06-10 07:46 AM
    Hello All,

    I was reading at some of the posts in this forum and they seem to have been quiet helpful.

    My company has decided to go ahead with my GC process.
    Its in the very early stage, but my immigration specialist gave me a heads up regarding something.

    She said, that as I have a 3 yrs BE degree the USCIS may not recognize me under EB2 category :confused: So I explained her the education system in India, but she said that it depends upon the Credential Evaluation Agency which will process my educational qualification and prepare a report and submit it to USCIS.
    Following this USCIS will make a decision whether to grant EB2 or EB3 category.

    I am sure many of the members may have faced a similar Dilemma....Is there any specific solution to this?

    To be precise I completed my Diploma from Mumbai & Degree from Pune University, followed by MS in US and currently working on H1B.

    Please Advice.

    Thanks,
    Shakti

    The below are the links from 3 different state Govt Admission Requirements for engineering which clearly mention about

    Lateral Entry guys do little research ...you can fine such documents for all states in India
    Google it and you will find such documents for every university .....


    http://techeduhry.nic.in/brochures-0...hure-BE-09.pdf

    http://www.vyapam.nic.in/Rulebooks/R..._RULE_BOOK.pdf

    http://www.annauniv.edu/academic/be_...1_20.01.05.pdf

    http://vtu.ac.in/regulation/05.B.E.-B.Tech.pdf

    Thanks
    Mail me your contact no.





    hot that Benazir Bhutto was benazir bhutto hot photos. enazir bhutto hot photos. enazir hutto pictures hot
  • enazir bhutto hot photos. enazir hutto pictures hot



  • GCMan007
    03-12 11:50 AM
    I have updated my profile..IV has been a source of strength in my Journey..i wish good things happen at USCIS and hard working legal immigrants like us get the GC quickly



    more...


    house 7.15am: Benazir Bhutto leaves benazir bhutto hot photos. Homecoming: Benazir Bhutto
  • Homecoming: Benazir Bhutto



  • jscris
    July 15th, 2004, 12:39 PM
    Excellent shot! Looks like they're ready to fly. Which lens?

    Right now the temperature makes me happy to find anything I can shoot from the comfort of the car or close (heat indices over 100).





    tattoo Benazir Bhutto Assassinated benazir bhutto hot photos. of enazir bhutto video,
  • of enazir bhutto video,



  • lost_in_migration
    05-15 09:31 AM
    You have a good suggestion but it only allows at the most 10 options :(

    Due to PD movement, to track exact status of how many guys are "already in Que" and how many guys want to "join" the Que, we needs to have two more options e.g. -
    - India PD current & I-485 already filed (guys already in Que)
    - India PD current & I-485 NOT filed (guys want to Join the Que)

    This will help to know how many guys are in que, how many VISA's are available (as per USCIS) and then we will have some "guess" work on how PD will move ahaead in upcoming months!!



    more...


    pictures Benazir Bhutto in a film. benazir bhutto hot photos. Benazir Bhutto
  • Benazir Bhutto



  • optimist
    03-14 09:08 AM
    H1-B folks are permitted to have sources of passive income from entities other than their H1 sponsor. This includes bank interests, stock dividends, profits from stock transactions etc. Most of these incomes are taxable and reported to the IRS on 1099-INT or 1099-DIV forms. When you open a bank account and get a bonus of, say $200, it is considered as interest earned.

    The vital point to remember, I guess, is that H1s are NOT allowed to generate an income from any source (other that H1 sponsor) that needs any tangible work to be done- investments do not count as tangible work.





    dresses enazir bhutto hot photos. enazir hutto pictures hot benazir bhutto hot photos. Benazir Bhutto Movie Poster
  • Benazir Bhutto Movie Poster



  • jsb
    01-23 11:17 AM
    .... If the receipt date shown on your receipt notice is prior to the processing date shown below, you may call USCIS Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. ...


    Although reference in the text above refers to "receipt date shown on your receipt", I doubt if they really mean that. As per latest processing status, all cases with RD = July 2 should have been processed by now. Is that true? I doubt.

    True Receipt Date (what service centers make reference to) perhaps is the date when they enter data in the system. In normal circumstances it should be same or close to RD printed on receipts. However, in July/Aug '07 filings several cases (including mine) were shuffled around for months, before they were entered in the system. I am a July2 filer, but my online status says "...case was received on Oct 11, 2007...". My ND is a few days later. Most likley, dates you see in your online status is what they refer to as Receive Date when publishing processing dates.



    more...


    makeup of Benazir Bhutto. benazir bhutto hot photos. 7.15am: Benazir Bhutto leaves
  • 7.15am: Benazir Bhutto leaves



  • hebron
    06-14 03:09 PM
    Refer this:
    Case Study: Upgrade from EB3 to EB2 (http://www.imminfo.com/News/Newsletter/2010-06/case_study_upgrade_from_eb3_to_eb2.html)



    Thank you gc28262 for sharing that link. Very informative. I have a question though about that case study: This paragraph is confusing - "Raj learned that the CIS will not allow him to substitute his new I-140 into his pending EB3 adjustment of status (AOS) application. Instead, they require a new AOS filing. Knowing the the CIS can take years to process an AOS application, even when the applicant's priority date is current at all times, he decided to opt for overseas consular processing."

    Does this infer that If my current employer decides to file EB2 PERM application and I-140, I will have to wait till the priority date (Priority date for the new EB2 PERM) becomes current? Can I not use my September 2004 priority date and file I-485?





    girlfriend of enazir bhutto video, benazir bhutto hot photos. Benazir+hutto+hot+scenes
  • Benazir+hutto+hot+scenes



  • sush
    08-21 11:33 AM
    not sure which center my attorney filed through but on the back of the check, it mentioned St. Paul MN





    hairstyles Benazir Bhutto poolside benazir bhutto hot photos. Mourning Benazir Bhutto
  • Mourning Benazir Bhutto



  • fromnaija
    07-23 02:38 PM
    I remember reading somewhere on USCIS website and this forum that FP taken in late 2007 (probably for all July 2007 filers) will last for the duration of AOS application...

    This must be for bad FP or for missing FP for self or any family member...


    I posted the following at another forum on this topic:


    USCIS is developing the Biometrics Storage System (BSS) w hich will allow the re-use of fingerprints and, if an application or petition has not been adjudicated within the fifteen month validity period, USCIS will be able to simply re-submit the stored fingerprints to the FBI, without any involvement of the applicant or petitioner. See 72 FR 17172 (Apr. 6, 2007) (establishing a new system of records).

    It is from this link:
    http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=c9aecd408423b3f800b01aa0c83db a52


    Further research showed that the BSS (Biometrics Storage System) actually went into effect on May 7, 2007.



    DATES: The established system of
    records will be effective May 7, 2007
    unless comments are received that
    result in a contrary determination.

    This is from FR 17172 which you can find at:
    http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=2007_register&position=all&page=17172





    rkgc
    08-20 02:02 PM
    Hi All,
    If we can get one thing fixed, it should be about adding another step before 485, i.e. people should be able to apply for 485 without the priority date getting current/get EAD so we can move to different companies. At-least it clears lot of head-aches for me. I know that I am dreaming, but hey... that's all I got.

    RK





    bhasky25
    10-11 01:39 PM
    I received and RFE for medical and 325a in June 2009 and nothing after that. I replied to the RFE along with my AC21 from the current employer.

    My current employer will not file an EB2 petition. Period. Not sure if it is an good idea to file an EB3 through them as it will not take me anywhere. I would rather switch to EAD and look for an employer who would do EB2 for me. But that would be my last option, I still want to work for this employer under H1b. But wanted to know if there will be any problem in getting my H1B renewed as my 140 is revoked. I am past my 6 yrs in H1B (got the previous one approved using my 140 approval).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment