Monday, June 13, 2011

cake soap

images Vybz Cake Soap, cake soap. On Cake Soap Issue [Video
  • On Cake Soap Issue [Video



  • renupond
    10-05 03:43 PM
    Thanks for the giving link for reply. so I understand that she can work & start her own company to work as independent consultant.
    Now I am curious to know..about move from H1 to EAD for her.
    can she move from H1 to EAD immediately?
    what are pros & cons by moving from h1 to EAD. As she already hv her SSN because of H1. do we need to inform about ead to SSN office? Also what kind of company she can have on EAD (corp,LLC)?
    what is the procedure to hv own company? Steps to follow for Independent contracting? Taxes for independent contract earnings?

    Also what if after a move she stopped independent contracting? two scenarios may be either join another company as employee or if she stopped working. in that case do we need to close the company?
    Once she have her own company then she will work thru that company corp-to-corp or 1099??

    Sorry...so many series of questions...but since this area is new.
    appreciate your help.
    Thanks in advance.





    wallpaper On Cake Soap Issue [Video cake soap. -cake-soap-clay-silicone-
  • -cake-soap-clay-silicone-



  • michael_trs
    05-14 04:48 PM
    Ok. I understand that if I state Master's + 3 or 5 years experience for Software Engineer position I need to answer NO to H14 "requirements normal for the occupation?" because it exceeds SVP. Agree?

    Now the question is does it automatically lead to audit?





    cake soap. house what is cake soap
  • house what is cake soap



  • questforgc
    08-26 02:47 PM
    Thanks for the info bluez. I think i will stick with my AOS.





    2011 -cake-soap-clay-silicone- cake soap. Mini Bundt Cake Soap
  • Mini Bundt Cake Soap



  • fall2004us
    09-14 03:50 PM
    listening.......
    great job IV....



    more...


    cake soap. Since I woke up so early and
  • Since I woke up so early and



  • kevinkris
    11-03 08:42 PM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INo69f7f8bo

    About CIR.

    The CIR bill is definitely coming back. Obama has mentioned it few times that solving the current immigration problem is one of his highest priority. Now we will need to wait and see what changes they can add to the existent CIR bill to help legals. But I would think most of the bill should remain the same since they have wasted a lot of time and effort in coming up with it





    cake soap. The full cake soap pictures
  • The full cake soap pictures



  • gaurav_sh2
    07-20 07:47 AM
    I agree to maverick. I have PD of feb 08 in EB2. I was having a permenent job but I decided to move back. The main points were uncentainity in GC process. Took a leads Job in worlds largest mutual fund company at bangalore as DBA.
    Thing are working out great, since I can do what ever I want without worrying about any paprework.

    All though I am really flustreted with bangalore traffic but you have to deal with it..



    more...


    cake soap. Soap Raspberry Cake ALL
  • Soap Raspberry Cake ALL



  • Ramba
    10-05 05:01 PM
    getting rejected in EB2 does not impact your case for EB3 (they might look up that older file and see that it was rejected because of education qualification for EB2, but does qualify for EB3).
    You will probably get an RFE at I-140 time. USCIS will either reject this case, in which case you will lose this complete GC process and need to restart from scratch (so you'll lose maybe 1 years worth of place in the queue). Or they might ask you to accept this in EB3, in which case you dont lose your LC and the PD that goes with it.

    If it is certain that he/she is not eligible for EB2, why should apply in EB2 and get denied. It is better to apply in EB3 to get it approved. The best option is apply in EB3 now. After few years (once he got 5 year exp), apply new LC and 140 with EB2 and transfer the PD. That will be the wise decision. In the current situation, it is funny to talk about EB2 and EB3 for a persion with PD 2007, particularly Indian orgin.





    2010 house what is cake soap cake soap. Vybz Cake Soap,
  • Vybz Cake Soap,



  • vegasbaby
    02-19 07:12 PM
    thanks guys for making the effort to understand my situation.

    I now need a couple of clarifications:

    Pune_guy, you are spot on in your interpretation that it would be a hard sell for an eb-2 application with the current employer.

    So now, if i do change a job, i would have to use my ead and hence i would have to join as an engineer(because my understanding is, even though my current role is business development, my gc application is for an engineer role and hence any new job based on ead would have to be that of an engineer).

    Is that understanding correct? - yes.

    Further, the new eb-2 application from my would-be employer would be for an engineer position - why? Your new eb2 application is altogether a new application. So even if currently you are with a company as engineer, they can file a new eb2 as business development. Because, this is application for future job, not your current job.

    Are my assumptions correct?

    Thanks much

    check above -



    more...


    cake soap. Vybz Kartel#39;s Cake Soap Now
  • Vybz Kartel#39;s Cake Soap Now



  • JunRN
    05-16 02:55 PM
    My friend is in the I-140 stage of green card processing
    She needs to choose between Counselor Processing or I485

    Which one is better Counselor Processing or I485 ?

    Your feedback is greatly appreciated

    It is easier to convert from Consular Processing to Adjustment of Status (i-485) than the other way around. So, she can choose Consular Processing for now if PD is not current and then, once PD becomes current and she's still here in US, she can submit I-485.





    hair Mini Bundt Cake Soap cake soap. Cake Soap Bleach.
  • Cake Soap Bleach.



  • eb3_nepa
    07-21 09:49 AM
    EB3_NEPA

    As Far I as know we cannot have 2 Visas at the same time. The logic behind this is, L1 Visa is specifically meant for Company Transfer and you need to be having at least 1 year in the Company even before applying for L1 Visa.

    And coming to having H1 simultaneously is not possible as you will be doing a transfer from H1 to L1 as you are still in the country and your H1 visa becomes invalid. Also the 6 year limit applies to both the period spent on H1 and L1.

    If you would require to start afresh , then you need to go back the country and get fresh L1 visa stamped and that would be valid for 6 years...

    I was in the same situtation and had to transfer from L1 to H1 as I did not want to go through the Visa appointment hassles.

    Hope this helps...

    :( That sucks, but thanks for the info.



    more...


    cake soap. Vybz Kartel - Cake Soap
  • Vybz Kartel - Cake Soap



  • p_kumar
    02-27 12:16 PM
    Ok, since your GC has been approved, it is not true you need to wait 180 days. There is nothing in the law that says that. What is true is something different. When you received your GC through your employer, the presumption is that you will remain with this employer for a long time to come as it was a permanent job offer position. Of course, under some circumstances, it is possible you can't work for the same employer any longer; for instance, the company is closing etc. But, if you receive a GC and you voluntarily leave your employer immediately or after a few months, you MAY have issues during naturalization. At that time your application can be scrutinized whether or not you really was going to work for the employer who sponsored you. I've seen this happening several times. If you left voluntarily after a short period of time, the USCIS may say it was fraud and you never intended to work for your sponsor. So, in general, it is advisable to remain with the original sponsor for some time. Some attorneys say 1 year is enough, some say 2 years is enough and some say 6 months is enough. It is up to you. The law does not specify what the period is, but be logical and careful about this. You can hold 5 jobs, but I would suggest to stay with your current employer for as long as possible. Think forward, and not backward.

    Hope this makes sense.

    You have seen applications being scrutinized for employment history at the time of naturalization?. can you please provide elaborate and provide examples?. Otherwise dont scare people unnecessarily.:mad:





    hot Since I woke up so early and cake soap. what is cake soap bleaching.
  • what is cake soap bleaching.



  • GCwaitforever
    04-11 03:13 PM
    Edit your profile. Then info appears in the tracker automatically.



    more...


    house what is cake soap bleach. what cake soap. Cake Soap by the Slice.
  • Cake Soap by the Slice.



  • sunny1000
    06-28 09:15 PM
    Thats a good question. Would it still be considered valid if we mailed the documents on Friday so that it reaches them Saturday. They'd still be opening the mail on Monday July 2nd. I have a feeling that would be too late. Any others in the same boat ?

    Their mail room is not open on sat. So, I guess that wud be too late.





    tattoo The full cake soap pictures cake soap. Snowball Cake Soap
  • Snowball Cake Soap



  • av2307
    09-03 03:12 PM
    what if the company revokes the I140 ??? Do i still hold the original priority date . I have checked out various forums and it seems there seems to be some confusion regarding the I140 revocation aspect.

    Any pointers would be highly appreciated-

    thnx
    -A



    more...


    pictures Soap Raspberry Cake ALL cake soap. Snowball Cake Soap-
  • Snowball Cake Soap-



  • saimrathi
    07-03 11:41 AM
    Dont tell me you never take vacation ;-) If that is true, I will hire you.

    Please hire me.. since you are all set yourself... Lets be practical.. I think contacting the media should be your top priority.. I have done it already, why dont u use your precious time there...





    dresses what is cake soap bleaching. cake soap. are soap shaped like cake
  • are soap shaped like cake



  • gc2
    09-23 06:45 AM
    bump...



    more...


    makeup Vybz Kartel#39;s Cake Soap Now cake soap. what is cake soap bleach. what
  • what is cake soap bleach. what



  • sravani
    05-22 12:25 PM
    I also think this is a good idea, 10 days will not make much difference. Please help other members people.... Who knows, if there are too many applications USCIS might decide to not move dates in the July Visa Bulletin.





    girlfriend Snowball Cake Soap cake soap. Including…fairy cake soap.
  • Including…fairy cake soap.



  • NIW
    08-31 12:02 PM
    Just take it easy on this guy. He is a hard nosed, narcistic, self proclaimed immigration reforming CNN anchor who made millions just by talking and writing books on Immigration issues. There is some truth in his talk show but most of it is fabricated lie exaggerated by the media.

    I really pity him because he has to come up with some immigration news everyday to save his job unlike Anderson Cooper or Wolf Blitz.
    But as long as the immigration community, who has time and again proved its extra ordinary skills by getting Nobels, Pulitzers, Outstanding physician awards, humanitarian awards, he can't change a bit of law. The corporate america wants brain and skills, and we have them. We will prevail......

    Just change the TV channel





    hairstyles Vybz Kartel - Cake Soap cake soap. Vybz Kartel#39;s Cake Soap
  • Vybz Kartel#39;s Cake Soap



  • HOPE_GC_SOON
    07-16 11:47 AM
    I second this: NO Link of Wage Level to EB2. what all matters is Qualification and Job requirement. That's what I heard from my Paralegal.


    I agree. I am EB2 and my Prevailing_Wage_Level is Level II





    justAnotherFile
    08-04 12:57 AM
    July 2 filer, PD 11/2005.
    infopass appt IO mentioned namecheck and FP check cleared.
    No soft/hard LUDs/approval yet.





    ragz4u
    02-19 08:12 PM
    I want to Thank everyone for turning up for today's meeting, it was a good discussion and I am glad that we got to know each other better.

    I am summarizing the things that we discussed and the "Next Steps" that we agreed upon.

    These ideas can be applied to any region so any of you guys reading this, feel free to implement them for your region.

    This is what we are planning to do in the next few days:



    Publicize ImmigrationVoice.org in any/all manner possible within the community to raise awareness about our problems and to persuade more people to join. i.e. place materials in grocery stores, temples, or in other high traffic areas



    Always monitor the media for any shred of positive stories about legal immigrants and as we find them, send materials from IV.org to the specific reporter highlighting the problems that we are currenty facing.



    Contact all of your respective Congressional representatives and request an In-person meeting in order for us to present our case. If meeting reqeust is denied take names of senior aides and send relevant materials and then follow up to check on progress as to what they are doing about it. Keep bugging them, that is the only way they will respond.



    Spread the word to your friends who are still waiting to join us, ask them to contribute to the site or devote their time to this cause. I suggest each of us make a goal of sending an email to atleast 10 people in the next week.



    Meet with other resources and networking groups that are sympathetic to our plight (i.e. Indian CEO's council, www.usinpac.com, Indian ambassadaor in DC etc.... ) and ask for their support.



    One of the strategic point that was discussed was about the McCain-Kennedy immigration bill and I along with some of the other members am of the opinion that this bill is such a behemoth and contains some radical; provisions on illegal immigration which may eventually hurt it and it may even die.

    Since some of the relief measure that we are seeking are part of this bill, if it dies we will be hurt as well. We think we need to work with Quinn-Gillespie to strategize about how we can insert (if possible) provisions related to legal immigration to a bill that has a very good chance of passing. i.e. the PACE bill by Senator Pete Domenici - we need to put pressure on him, flood his office with our emails/faxes and also at the same time talk to our lobbyists to insert our provisions in his bill as it is almost guaranteed to pass.

    That is all from me for now. We plan to take action and meet again soon.

    Anyone with other ideas, suggestions is welcome to post them and we can incorporate them as well.

    Thanks Everybody for your support and time.

    It is really encouraging to see regional teams take the initiative and continue the good work locally. Cataphract, thanks for updating us on the progress you guys have made. Feel free to email at info@immigrationvoice.org with any concerns you might have/support you need and we'll be glad to help you in any way possible.

    Hopefully other teams will take a cue from this and get together for achieving our target.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment