AdamBOh3
Mar 24, 01:22 PM
that's great. now delta force can each carry 5 iphones - one for each task!! and 5 chargers for each phone after they last 10 minutes on the app - in addition to their 70lbs of gear. :D
NICE!
The kit for Navy SEALS would consist of divingshorts, sunglasses, hair gel, and an iPHONE holder (tactical iPHONE optional).
NICE!
The kit for Navy SEALS would consist of divingshorts, sunglasses, hair gel, and an iPHONE holder (tactical iPHONE optional).
ma5ter5
Mar 23, 01:55 PM
It would be nice if Apple focused on getting airplay to work well within their own devices. I'm tired of dropping music from itunes or my iphone to my AE. It pisses me off because I purchased the AE with the sole intent of using it for airplay.
big samm
Jan 18, 03:37 PM
Still no push, it can't be that hard can it? The small devs get push working on their apps no problem..
Most of the small devs charge us for push notification... Im pretty sure 7iphones out of 10 have facebook installed... Can you imagine pushing notification on all these devices? Plus its free so i can imagine how the server can easely be overloaded
Most of the small devs charge us for push notification... Im pretty sure 7iphones out of 10 have facebook installed... Can you imagine pushing notification on all these devices? Plus its free so i can imagine how the server can easely be overloaded
saving107
May 2, 01:05 PM
Cool. Now where are the spy shots of the new iMacs?
Shh, don't tell anyone I showed you this
http://files.macbidouille.com/mbv2/news/photonews19/pastedGraphic8.jpg http://files.macbidouille.com/mbv2/news/photonews19/pastedGraphic9.jpg
2004 reference
Shh, don't tell anyone I showed you this
http://files.macbidouille.com/mbv2/news/photonews19/pastedGraphic8.jpg http://files.macbidouille.com/mbv2/news/photonews19/pastedGraphic9.jpg
2004 reference
more...
yahoohoo
Apr 25, 05:53 AM
The only way to do it, as far as I know, is to actually go and edit the "Adobe Illustrator Prefs" file (in Library/Preferences/Adobe Illustrator CS5 Settings/en_US) with TextEdit.
Use search to find this line: "/maxRecentFiles 10". Below it you will see a list of the recent file represented in a bunch of characters.
What a mess, eh? So much for including a simple "Clear Menu" command in the application, as every true Mac app does. Windows users seem to have it worse, as they have to modify the registry for this (see (http://forums.adobe.com/thread/458899)).
The funny thing is that Photoshop actually has the "Clear recent" option, but neither Illustrator, InDesign nor Fireworks do.
Thanks. Adobe sucks in some sence.
Use search to find this line: "/maxRecentFiles 10". Below it you will see a list of the recent file represented in a bunch of characters.
What a mess, eh? So much for including a simple "Clear Menu" command in the application, as every true Mac app does. Windows users seem to have it worse, as they have to modify the registry for this (see (http://forums.adobe.com/thread/458899)).
The funny thing is that Photoshop actually has the "Clear recent" option, but neither Illustrator, InDesign nor Fireworks do.
Thanks. Adobe sucks in some sence.
atticus1178
Sep 19, 09:39 PM
What do you use to monitor the temps? I haven't found anything that works yet.
What problems *do* these EFI and SMC updates fix, exactly? BTW, according to the SMC update description, it will update it to 1.7f8, while according to System Profiler I already have that version. Must apply to to the first batch of models only? :confused:
Edit: firmware update successfully applied, no SMC update in SWU for me.
i use Temperature Monitor.
it monitors each core temp, and the hard drive temps only (same for my macbook pro)
What problems *do* these EFI and SMC updates fix, exactly? BTW, according to the SMC update description, it will update it to 1.7f8, while according to System Profiler I already have that version. Must apply to to the first batch of models only? :confused:
Edit: firmware update successfully applied, no SMC update in SWU for me.
i use Temperature Monitor.
it monitors each core temp, and the hard drive temps only (same for my macbook pro)
more...
mpw
Sep 13, 07:27 AM
...I've only had one bad experience w/ general anesthesia, but it was an unusual situation so I don't give it much weight...
Same here, the only time I had a problem was when they had to keep me under longer than expected because the idiot stand-in denist took the wrong two teeth out realised and went back for the right two!
Same here, the only time I had a problem was when they had to keep me under longer than expected because the idiot stand-in denist took the wrong two teeth out realised and went back for the right two!
GregR
Apr 19, 11:12 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
Also the guy is pointing to the camera/LED flash in the second video. And the camera looks different, maybe a little smaller? And there is a little screen around the two, which catches the light at one point.
Also the guy is pointing to the camera/LED flash in the second video. And the camera looks different, maybe a little smaller? And there is a little screen around the two, which catches the light at one point.
more...
Sydde
Mar 11, 05:51 PM
Anyone think this is a good idea for a thread? If so...
I'm putting down an engineered floor in my bedroom, was at the local Home Depot hardware store and found a 3 piece Dasco Pro Pry Bar Set (http://findnsave.miamiherald.com/Product/3050919). It's well made, very functional for working with trim and prying up carpet strips, reasonably priced, and marked as Made in the USA! :)
I would have a difficult time spending money at Home Depot, the thought of founder Bernie Marcus just creeps me out.
I'm putting down an engineered floor in my bedroom, was at the local Home Depot hardware store and found a 3 piece Dasco Pro Pry Bar Set (http://findnsave.miamiherald.com/Product/3050919). It's well made, very functional for working with trim and prying up carpet strips, reasonably priced, and marked as Made in the USA! :)
I would have a difficult time spending money at Home Depot, the thought of founder Bernie Marcus just creeps me out.
p0intblank
Nov 14, 02:37 PM
Now this is really cool! :D The iPod is everywhere now... even in flight! Go Apple! :)
more...
MacManiac1224
Sep 13, 04:47 PM
eweek is a magazine for enterprise customers, there is no link i can provide, but you can take my word for it.
Doctor Q
Apr 12, 01:24 PM
When I check for updates in outlook it tells me 'no updates available' ... oh well, downloading it now directly from the webpage linked in the article.Perhaps it doesn't detect the update unless you use Outlook. Some MS Office users, like me, don't even install Outlook, and Check for Updates didn't show it for me either.
Moving from Outlook is a good think no matter what. The databases used stinks. It chokes at about a million records and sooner or later, it will slow down, become lazy and before you know it... done. Corrupted... just like a US politician. :D
I find that it corrupts the database when it reaches 2GB in storage, no matter how many messages are involved.
Moving from Outlook is a good think no matter what. The databases used stinks. It chokes at about a million records and sooner or later, it will slow down, become lazy and before you know it... done. Corrupted... just like a US politician. :D
I find that it corrupts the database when it reaches 2GB in storage, no matter how many messages are involved.
more...
GadgetAddict
Aug 19, 10:08 AM
After numerous accusations from all over the world of Facebook violating private privacy rights they now do this...
iLucas
Apr 18, 02:17 PM
I would say around $50, since it has the original box. Collectors like those original boxes.
more...
MacViolinist
Oct 16, 07:46 PM
I would love something along the lines of a nano that made phone calls. I could even do without the numeric pad.
byulasfjazz
Aug 19, 10:21 AM
YEP! - But how many people say "do you have a Facebook" when you first meet them and add them later in the day? Also, haven't you heard about the privacy issues, you surely must not live under a rock!
I dont add them.. I swear to you im not a grinch.. I just ignore it. unless I know people well.. I dont add them. Some of my co-workers I dont even add.
If you trust someone enough to see all the things you do on facebook.. you should be able to trust they are not going to KILL or ROB you..
Why do people add others they dont really know?? are we having a contest to see who has the most friends?
Am I alone when only adding people I KNOW I will hang out with or talk to on a normal basis??
I dont add them.. I swear to you im not a grinch.. I just ignore it. unless I know people well.. I dont add them. Some of my co-workers I dont even add.
If you trust someone enough to see all the things you do on facebook.. you should be able to trust they are not going to KILL or ROB you..
Why do people add others they dont really know?? are we having a contest to see who has the most friends?
Am I alone when only adding people I KNOW I will hang out with or talk to on a normal basis??
more...
ehoui
Apr 27, 06:38 PM
Trump has no moral compass.
That may be, but that does not excuse one from referring to one's own.
That may be, but that does not excuse one from referring to one's own.
rdowns
Apr 5, 09:05 AM
Oh my, what a conundrum for the fan boys. On one hand, CR loves the iPad and Apple's customer service but on the other hand, we have the iPhone 4. :D
DotComName
Mar 13, 10:08 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)
It's Sunday....who cares?
It's Sunday....who cares?
lmalave
Nov 14, 12:26 PM
I'm flying Delta NYC to Madrid next week - too bad it's not available now.
Domestically, I basically only fly Jet Blue so I guess no iPod integration for me...
Domestically, I basically only fly Jet Blue so I guess no iPod integration for me...
shigzeo
Nov 12, 10:36 PM
今日は is actually "Konnichiwa" The は is pronounced わ in this case. I tought at a highschool in Japan for two years, and even the native students often wrote it incorrectly. 今日は and こんにちは are ok, こんにちわ is wrong.
今日は = "kyou ha" = "today is"
今日は = "konnnichiha" = "hello"
...
i also study in japan, and have never seen it that way as conversation, maybe only sometime in newspaper... but who am i to say? i'm no schoolkid, just a uni student...
今日は = "kyou ha" = "today is"
今日は = "konnnichiha" = "hello"
...
i also study in japan, and have never seen it that way as conversation, maybe only sometime in newspaper... but who am i to say? i'm no schoolkid, just a uni student...
JAT
Apr 13, 02:26 PM
Hi, I read the whole thread and just couldn't find the settings...
Thx
Check the DNS settings in network setup in your computers, and in your router/modem. See what you have. Your ISP should have servers they recommend, try them. Or you can search the internet for other DNS servers, try some public ones out, like the aforementioned Google.
If they are set fine in your router/modem, you can set your computers to nothing or to the IP of your router, which is usually something like 192.168.0.1.
I've seen computers (or modems) that end up with half a dozen DNS servers listed, maybe not even typed in properly, and it would sit and wait with a blank page for 5 seconds before loading any webpage. Cleaning up DNS with a good server usually drops that wait time.
I also once had a similar problem to Popeye's, where I couldn't go to certain websites. I can't remember specifics, I think I replaced my Qwest DNS with Verizon's or something and it cleaned that up. That was many years ago, it's a little foggy.
Thx
Check the DNS settings in network setup in your computers, and in your router/modem. See what you have. Your ISP should have servers they recommend, try them. Or you can search the internet for other DNS servers, try some public ones out, like the aforementioned Google.
If they are set fine in your router/modem, you can set your computers to nothing or to the IP of your router, which is usually something like 192.168.0.1.
I've seen computers (or modems) that end up with half a dozen DNS servers listed, maybe not even typed in properly, and it would sit and wait with a blank page for 5 seconds before loading any webpage. Cleaning up DNS with a good server usually drops that wait time.
I also once had a similar problem to Popeye's, where I couldn't go to certain websites. I can't remember specifics, I think I replaced my Qwest DNS with Verizon's or something and it cleaned that up. That was many years ago, it's a little foggy.
whatever
Nov 14, 11:54 AM
Good point (truly) ... but I stand by what I said too. I think if your scenario wwas true then we would see Creative Zen adapters or SanDisk Snasa adapters on the market - at least they have proven marketshare against the iPod. Still ... it will be interesting to see how this will pan out.
What i wonder is if the Wifi the Zune uses for file transfers will be banned on planes. If it's not, then i want to be able to use Wifi for any device on a plane.
You currently are not allowed, by law, to broadcast any signals on airwaves on an aircraft while in the air. Bluetooth, WiFi, phone, etc.
What i wonder is if the Wifi the Zune uses for file transfers will be banned on planes. If it's not, then i want to be able to use Wifi for any device on a plane.
You currently are not allowed, by law, to broadcast any signals on airwaves on an aircraft while in the air. Bluetooth, WiFi, phone, etc.
OneMike
Jan 4, 09:59 AM
bad decision. apps like motion gps I'd pay $0.99 for and use the maps over the air.
If I'm going to pay $40 for a gps app it'd be cause I relied on it. Wouldn't chance having service.
If I'm going to pay $40 for a gps app it'd be cause I relied on it. Wouldn't chance having service.
No comments:
Post a Comment