Saturday, June 4, 2011

cute girls hairstyles

cute girls hairstyles. Cute Little Girl Hairstyles
  • Cute Little Girl Hairstyles



  • PlaceofDis
    Sep 1, 05:31 AM
    how do they release the preview to developers and not let loose the super secret features? are all the super secret features all applications which don't need testing?

    or will there be another round of betas?:confused: :confused: :confused:

    they don't lose the secret features due to NDAs.





    cute girls hairstyles. Cute Emo Girls Hairstyles
  • Cute Emo Girls Hairstyles



  • snberk103
    Jun 20, 12:51 PM
    The seldom used optical drive is on the back. All the useful stuff is on the front. :D

    +1 That is is kind of "Think Different" Apple should be encouraging!


    Is Apple thinking that SD cards are going to become the new "floppies"?

    Many people who exchange files by 'sneaker net' use CDs, but don't need the capacity of a CD. Plus while rewriteable CDs exist, they are pricey and most people don't use them. Most files are exchanged a barely used CD that then gets shelved and collects dust.

    Imagine if people started exchanging SD cards. .....

    If Apple can create enough demand for cards, then economies of scale will bring prices down as they become a standard commodity.

    As others have mentioned the bigger capacity ones would have all sorts of uses besides the exchange of files. Wow.

    Hmm.

    I was just having an "idle speculation moment" when the I wrote this. But since several people took the time to respond....

    Re-writable optical media was only useful when the price of non-rewritable media was still non-trivial. When the cost of an optical disc is $0.10 in bulk at retail, people stopped caring considering how long it took to "erase" the disc for re-use. ...

    Apple is moving towards being a "greener" company. All those nearly blank discs are becoming garbage. Apple may be thinking of pushing people to using a reusable media. Plus.... writing to a CD is not 'minimalist'. Apple makes it easy, but there are several steps involved, and it is not as easy as just dragging and dropping files to another "drive".

    ? Most people use thumb drives not CD Roms. ...

    Yes, except that I usually want my thumb drive back because the cost is not trivial. I did a little research, and the cost per GB of thumb drives vs SD cards in the lower capacity format is slightly higher for thumb drives. I would assume that is because a thumb drive is more substantial (metal plug, metal casing, constructed to stand up to some abuse.) The SD cards I could examine were less substantial. If a factory started churning out 1GB to 4GB SD cards, I think you could bring the cost way down.

    No. Apple has an application called Aperture. Many DSLR cameras for professional users (for example the press) use SD cards to save the picture data. HD camcorders use also SD cards to save the video data.

    Personally, I use Lightroom myself, since it ties into Photoshop so well, and yes - as a professional photographer I have come across the occasional shooter who uses SD cards as well :rolleyes: (he says tongue in cheek) :).

    I was more thinking along the lines of why Apple is suddenly putting SD card readers into several models. They are usually driving new technologies (or ignoring them), not catching up. SD cards have been around for a while now. Why is Apple choosing now to start adding SD card readers. And, in the case of the Mini - on the back. Professional users are not going to use the SD card reader on the back of the Mini (for the most part), they are going to buy a USB SD card reader so that they can use their cards efficiently. At professional rates, saving a minute a card to feed the reader and unload will pay for the USB reader in about a day.


    ... The reasons why most people do not use [SD cards] for the data exchange are that USB flash drives are much cheaper, more robust and nearly every computer has a USB port.

    I don't think USB drives are necessarily cheaper in the small sizes, I did some price shopping - see above for why I think this is so. I agree that every computer has computer a USB port. But that has not stopped Apple before. One of the really big reasons why every computer has a USB port now is that when every computer had a floppy drive, Apple decided it was an old technology and did away with it - before there was an established alternative. USB drives and CD writers picked up the slack, in time.

    I'm just wondering *why* Apple is choosing this time to introduce built in SD card readers.

    The big flaw to my thinking (besides the fact that there is no compelling reason for it ;) ) is that the Mini puts the SD card reader on the back. That is not user friendly. If you are using an Apple keyboard, you can plug your thumb drives into the very accessible USB ports on the keyboard. Or if you are using the Apple displays, you can use those not quite so convenient USB ports. (Apple may say that you can use your Mini with any keyboard and monitor, but obviously they want you to use their own).

    If Apple wanted to make life easy for photographers the SD card reader would have been on the side (front actually, but there was no way Apple was going to clutter up the front) or..... put it into the keyboard in place of a USB port.

    So this is just speculation. Think about where Apple may be taking this in the next few months. Can an SDXC card slot be used like an ExpressCard/34 slot?

    Cheers





    cute girls hairstyles. cute emo hairstyles for girls.
  • cute emo hairstyles for girls.



  • Narrie
    Mar 28, 08:16 AM
    Looking forward!





    cute girls hairstyles. Cute Emo Girl Hairstyle
  • Cute Emo Girl Hairstyle



  • Analog Kid
    Nov 22, 03:28 AM
    As a mechanical engineer, I'm not exactly cynical about this application of Eneco's technology, but I remain very, very skeptical. With such a relatively small temperature difference, I would say it is very unlikely that such a device would be economically feasible. A quick visit to Eneco's site shows me that they don't even have lab data for temperature differences of less than 100 deg C!

    They obfuscate the issue of efficiency by referring to the Carnot efficiency to inflate the numbers to the uninitiated. Sadi Carnot showed that an ideal heat engine that operated between two infinite reservoirs at temperatures, T(hot) and T(cold) would have an efficiency of ( T(hot)-T(cold) ) / T(hot), and the temperatures have to be on an absolute scale like Kelvin or Rankine. The "Carnot efficiency" compares the performance of the system in question to this ideal heat engine.

    Suppose you ran your chip at a very warm 90 deg C (363 K) and could dump the heat to your 25 deg C (298 K) room, your perfect efficiency would be about 18%! This means that for every 5W of heat you dissipate from the chip, you get a little less that 1 W of electric power. Something with an impressive-sounding 50% Carnot efficiency would really have a measly 9% real efficiency.

    Unless Eneco sells these things very cheaply and makes them very small, I can't see Apple going through the trouble and expense of adding them to their portables for such a small benefit in recycled power. I remain skeptical, yet open-minded.

    Finding efficiency data for temperatures below 100C would be important since the max junction temperature for most processors is below that. Power supply devices max out at about 150C. You just can't get hotter than that and expect silicon to function as a semiconductor.

    If the Intel chips burn 100W, then 9% conversion efficiency would generate 9W of electricity. In absolute terms, that's not too bad. You can do a lot with 9W. If you have a 5 hour battery life now, and can use these on all the major power sinks, you'd get 5.5 hours of battery life.

    (Those are big "if"s, but putting them in bold seemed a bit too cynical...)

    Interesting, but not earth shattering yet... If this became widespread though and we could cut world energy consumption by 10%-- that would be a big deal. Personally, I think there's more to be gained in cars (hotter and less efficient to begin with) than computers, but who knows.



    more...


    cute girls hairstyles. 2011 cute short haircut for
  • 2011 cute short haircut for



  • twoodcc
    Oct 26, 09:32 PM
    as much as i'd like to use .mac, i just can't justify the price





    cute girls hairstyles. Cute girls hairstyles | Girls
  • Cute girls hairstyles | Girls



  • WiiDSmoker
    Mar 25, 08:36 AM
    Before all you Apple fannies disagree with this; just remember Apple is trying to sue everyone else too.

    It's all ridiculous.



    more...


    cute girls hairstyles. Hairstyle for Teen Girl
  • Hairstyle for Teen Girl



  • batchtaster
    Apr 6, 01:07 AM
    There's no such thing as a 'normal person'. The 'normal people' he is reffering to are the computer illiterate. Being computer illiterate dosen't make you normal.

    Actually, it does. Everything that you know about computers (or believe you know) as just being natural and everyday, most people don't know those things. Did you know immediately when 10.6.7 was released? Most normal people don't know that. Software Update eventually finds it and they install it.





    cute girls hairstyles. Cute Girl Hairstyles
  • Cute Girl Hairstyles



  • jmsait19
    Sep 25, 09:52 AM
    Events are no fun without live coverage. :(

    agreed... i wanna know now!



    more...


    cute girls hairstyles. hairstyles 4 girls. hairstyle
  • hairstyles 4 girls. hairstyle



  • JadedBen
    Apr 5, 03:11 PM
    The Bose Sound dock 2 & TuneIn Radio app has been a winning combo for me.





    cute girls hairstyles. with your hair cut.
  • with your hair cut.



  • BRLawyer
    Mar 26, 04:53 PM
    ""They're going to see it all eventually so who cares how they get it." Which seemed to be about web content, said the tipster."

    How can that be interpreted about web content ? :confused:

    Exactly, Jobs was just talking about paparazzi taking pics of 'em. :D



    more...


    cute girls hairstyles. Cute Japanese hairstyle for
  • Cute Japanese hairstyle for



  • kcmac
    Oct 26, 09:11 PM
    I think they also fixed Addressbook. I don't remember it looking quite like that. Had to resync my contacts. Also made me resync my bookmarks.

    I like the look and all the new preferences.





    cute girls hairstyles. Cute Girls Hairstyles.
  • Cute Girls Hairstyles.



  • sarcosis
    Jun 14, 02:53 PM
    Looks nice. Doesn't do anything for me since I would want it wired for online gaming. My real question is this, did they solve the RRoD. If they did, i might have to pick one of these baby's up when my 360 dies the next time (I'm on #4 or 5. I lost count!)



    more...


    cute girls hairstyles. cute girl hairstyle. cute
  • cute girl hairstyle. cute



  • davidjearly
    Dec 21, 05:56 AM
    Time enough to post about it though ;) Merryxmas

    I have no time for the 'campaign'. I have a limited amount of time for debate over the logic behind it.





    cute girls hairstyles. how to do cute hairstyles
  • how to do cute hairstyles



  • MacRumors
    Oct 26, 07:44 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    Apple has finally updated their .Mac Webmail (http://www.mac.com/1/webmail.html) interface:

    Introducing the next generation of webmail. With its smart use of the latest web technology, the new .Mac webmail will remind you of the Mail application on your desktop. You'll feel right at home with its simple and elegant interface, drag-and-drop capability, built in Address Book, and more

    A sneak peak (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/09/20060926212708.shtml) of the updated .Mac Webmail was originally posted in September.

    The new .Mac Webmail provides a similar look and feel to Mac OS X's Mail application, and utilizes the latest web technologies to provide a more seamless experience. .Mac (http://www.mac.com/1/currencytable.html) is a pay service provided by Apple. The basic package starts at (http://www.mac.com/1/currencytable.html) $99.95 (US) per year for 1GB of .Mac Mail and iDisk storage.



    more...


    cute girls hairstyles. 2010 Cute short hairstyle for
  • 2010 Cute short hairstyle for



  • scirica
    Mar 11, 09:50 AM
    This is a great thread. I'll be monitoring it to see how the Southlake line is shaping up. I plan on heading over there at lunch time for a peak and if it's really getting long I may camp out. Wish we had a way to know the current inventory (and by model/color).





    cute girls hairstyles. Girls cute-girls-hairstyle
  • Girls cute-girls-hairstyle



  • andiwm2003
    Apr 2, 08:54 PM
    for any complex formatting Word is definitly the way to sad to say, its not that bad of an app, although it is filled with bloat....

    Pages is stong because of its templates, but its not good for making documents from scratch, if it improved in this area i would stick to it, but the UI definitly needs some work, toolbars and palettes need to be used more effectively and perhaps a bit more customization of the two would help a bit

    for now i guess ill be typing up my poetry in Word

    pages is for people like me. we don't know how to make a good layout and we don't want to be bothered with that anyway. we want a few good templates, fill our text in, move some pics around. pages is great for that as long as you use it for privat/semiprofessional.
    a few more templates would be great. a few more features would be nice. but all in all a great home app for $79 (and keynote 2 is included for free :D ) i like what i get with pages. of course now way that it replaces word. or mac write pro that i still miss together with mac draw pro.
    regarding the speed: it puzzles me that pages feels as fast (or slow) on a mac mini as on a 2ghz dual g5. has anybody the same feeling?



    more...


    cute girls hairstyles. cute girl hairstyle. cute
  • cute girl hairstyle. cute



  • tazinlwfl
    May 2, 04:37 PM
    Seriously, can we all take a step back and just breathe for a second? Is the thickness of a phone really that big of a deal? And I thought a re-release of a different color was already inane enough...

    Um... yes.

    Having two different colors means nothing, but now you're dealing with two different thicknesses, plus two different button layouts, meaning a total of 4 DIFFERENT versions of supposedly the same phone, all requiring their own slightly varied case (seeing how a lot of cases designed for the black iPhone 4 will not fit the thicker white models - and how some need to be changed for CDMA and GSM versions).

    If a QC issue is getting out this much, then it must be one hell of a QC issue.





    cute girls hairstyles. cute girl hairstyles.
  • cute girl hairstyles.



  • digiguy23
    Dec 28, 01:17 PM
    All the other Cellular providers is no different. I cancelled Verizon because of the lack of customer support in their stores and I had constant dropped calls.

    As as for buying the iPhone, I replaced my iPhone 3G with the 3GS through the Online Apple Store. Came to my front door in 3 days. NO headaches, NO problems.





    cute girls hairstyles. cute girl hairstyles.
  • cute girl hairstyles.



  • onlineaddy
    Jan 24, 03:54 PM
    I concur with JayInNJ. I have been using the BlackBerry version with my Storm (1st-gen) on Verizon for two years now. OTA maps have not been an issue for me in all this time. Of course, I don't travel to the middle of nowhere. So, YMMV. I'm planning on getting the iPhone when it launches on VZW and will most likely get the Garmin app for it. $40 for the iOS version with additional features (traffic, Lane Assist, etc.) is a great deal compared to the $75 I spent for the BB version.

    This has been available for over 2 years on the Blackberry and it also downloads the maps.





    BeamWalker
    Mar 17, 05:03 AM
    I could only dream about the "high" US Prices here in Germany. We pay about 1,50 € (2,09 $)/ Liter 98. That is around 5,70 € (7,95 $) / US Gallon. 3 weeks ago it was almost 10cent/liter higher though, so I call myself lucky.





    sfwalter
    Mar 12, 08:16 AM
    I was maybe 300 in a line of 500+ at Willow Bend Mall. Waited 5 hours, got to spot 50 from the door, and they ran out.

    The sad thing was the lack of information being provided by Apple to us waiting in line. There were maybe 150 in line still when they clearly ran out. The line sat unmoving for about 45 minutes when news was finally announced that they ran out. I don't understand why they had us stand there for 45 minutes to tell us they were sold out?

    During past launches, Apple passed out free water, or took inventory counts against the people waiting in line. This time nothing from Apple but a bunch of Apple employees that had no idea how much inventory they had until they were all out.

    I don't know why they didn't allow pre-reservations, either, this time around.

    So this launch, in my opinion, was a little wild and disorganized compared to launches of days past.

    They passed out water at Willowbend at least at the front of the line.





    Lord Appleseed
    Apr 21, 10:16 AM
    I doubt backlit keyboard will come back on MBA. Apple is trying to differentiate the MBP and MBA. Backlit keyboard is one of their lists.

    ^THIS

    Why do people think its necessary or will eventually come back?

    Also SB + BL Keyboard VS Nvidia GPU makes no sense.





    7on
    Mar 29, 02:19 PM
    Why did you buy a 3DS if you're not going to use the 3D?

    Better graphics than the existing DS





    MacRumorUser
    Mar 25, 06:33 AM
    Was going to pick mine up this morning, however I have had to postpone collecting it as I have to pick my iPad 2 this evening so i'll collect my 3DS at same time :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment