Monday, June 27, 2011

del piero wallpaper

images Del Piero Wallpapers del piero wallpaper. Del Piero Wallpaper #1
  • Del Piero Wallpaper #1



  • gconmymind
    08-16 05:32 PM
    Howdy fellow Aliens,

    My wife's EAD just got approved. Now I have to get her a SSN so she can start working part time. Firstly I should ask can she get a SSN provided her I-485 application is filed and she has a valid EAD ? Any idea how long it takes to get the dang SSN ? I appreciate your help as always.

    EAD is for work, SSN for Tax purposes, etc. Apply for SSN, I dont think you need to wait for the actual SSN number before your wife starts working.





    wallpaper Del Piero Wallpaper #1 del piero wallpaper. hot Del Piero Wallpaper del
  • hot Del Piero Wallpaper del



  • CantLeaveAmerica
    07-21 05:17 PM
    My wife and I received a similar RFE in yesterday's mail. It seems they do not have our form I-693 in their possession. Wonder why they took 2 years to figure that out though we had submitted all documents in its entirety at that time. Anyways, we will be redoing the medicals and sending them the form..an additional $500 for both of us!
    Back to your question, YES, we did both receive a letter for the RFE along with a yellow(gold) paper with the officer #, receipt #, reply by date (33 days if received by post), A# and the address for the sealed envelope from doctor to be sent to printed on it. The yellow letter has to be placed on the top. Btw, the officer # was same for both mine and my wife's cases.

    Please note that in the last paragraph, this is what it states: "You must submit the requested information within 30 days from the date of this letter (33 days if this notice was received by mail). Failure to do so may result in the denial of your application."

    Does this mean that there are some folks that may receive the RFE through email only and therefore will not receive the yellow(gold) paper in the regular mail? I dont know...

    Hope this info helps...





    del piero wallpaper. Del Piero Juventus Chelsea
  • Del Piero Juventus Chelsea



  • ghost
    02-04 08:52 AM
    Yeah, H-1B is a dual-intent visa where you are allowed to apply for permanent residency besides temporarily working in US...so, unless there are any specific Malaysian Immigration restrictions, your US Consulate in KL should not be asking you for any proof of air ticket purchase.

    Having said that, this list of additional supporting documents that they might ask is not standard across various consulates. So, it is better for you to directly get a list of "additional supporting documents" that they have on radar either through the consulate or any of your Malaysian friends/network.

    Since it is a H-1B extension, at the bare minimum, you should carry the certified copy of I-129 by your immigration attorney, most recent employment verification letter signed by your supervisor, most recent pay statements, W2s and bank statements. This is in addition to your I-797 original, original educational degree certificates, a copy of your resume and the completed DS-156, DS-157 forms.

    Good Luck!





    2011 hot Del Piero Wallpaper del del piero wallpaper. Alessandro Del Piero Picture
  • Alessandro Del Piero Picture



  • ilikekilo
    04-14 09:45 PM
    If senior citizens have to travel frequently from India to the Bay area (California) what is the most preferred airlines?
    Points of comparisons would be pricing (frequent flyer discounts), leg room, optimum layover, wheelchair facility, good in-flight attendance, food and so on...the experience with the emirates has been ok thus far.
    emirates didn't provide the wheel chair at the airport although it was made available in india and sfo. also the leg from dubai to sfo is very long.

    please share your experiences and provide your feedback.

    If you could mention what place in INDIA (bangalore, delhi, bombay??) , folks could better answer your question..



    more...


    del piero wallpaper. juventus wallpapers
  • juventus wallpapers



  • GCwaitforever
    10-20 04:17 PM
    Hi Blue,

    My advice is go for premium I-140 and file for I-485+EAD+AP. Advantages:

    1. Spouse will have EAD.
    2. Spouse would not need H4 renewal, which is savings to you (EAD/AP renewal is another matter).
    3. After six months, you can use AC21 provisions. Your I-140 is safe.
    4. Uncertainity of layoffs is gone and it brings piece of mind after six months.
    5. You will be starting the FBI name check along with I-485 filing. By advancing your I-485 with premium I-140 filing, you will be cutting down the time it takes to get GC.
    6. You/spouse can go for multiple jobs.





    del piero wallpaper. Alessandro Del Piero,
  • Alessandro Del Piero,



  • WeShallOvercome
    09-11 01:03 PM
    I filed for 485 in July without EAD and AP document since my H1B is valid for another 2 years. In a month's time the most unfortunate thing happened. The company that sponsored my H1B/Green Card just got acquired. It is anticipated that as a result several people will get laid off including me. I have yet to recieve the reciept notice for 485. What happens when something like this happens 180 days before? What are my options if I were to get laid off?
    1) Get H1B transfer to another company and hope that old employer won't revoke I-140.
    2) Don't get H1B transfer, don't work at all, apply for EAD and AP and wait for the next 5 months to pass. Again hope that employer doesn't revoke I-140.
    I have very good relations with employer and so far I have never needed to bend any rules, but don't know what the new people will be like.


    Stay calm!!!

    It's already about 2 months since you filed your AOS application.
    Now you THINK that you might be laid off - Are you sure ?
    But in any case, it's good to be prepared for the worst.

    Apply for EAD/AP without wasting a minute (Just include your Fedex receipt or proof of delivery with your application and include a bright colored paper in your application and write the following on it:
    Attn: Mail room
    This I-765 application is in connection with the I-485 application filed on xx/xx/xxxx the receipt for which has not been received. The details of the I-485 application are:
    Lastname
    Firstname
    DoB
    Country
    EB category
    PD
    "

    After you have done that, Find a new employer and get your H1 transfer process started. It does not have to be approved for you to start working for the new employer, it just needs to be filed. But keep working for the current employer as long as possible.

    If you are laid off, talk to the HR and make sure they keep your I-140 alive for atleast until 6 months have passed.

    Even if you are laid off before 6 months, you'll be fine if your I-485 is not adjudicated within 6 months(it WILL NOT happen)..

    You don't need to be on constant payroll after filing your AOS. Just that sometimes they send an RFE asking for recent paystubs, Which is not likley to happen in your case. A few weeks break is fine..What is your PD btw?



    more...


    del piero wallpaper. alessandro del piero wallpaper
  • alessandro del piero wallpaper



  • reddymjm
    08-10 09:53 AM
    As I mentioned in my post, I have applied for H1 in India in April,2007and got approval in August,2007.

    My Approved H1 B petition does not have change of status i.e 1-94.

    I came to USA on L1 in Feb,2008 and working till date. and my I-94 is valid till Feb,2011.

    As I want to shift to H1 B,I think I need to go out of country i.e Canada from USA for H1 B stamping.

    My question is:

    If for some reason, I have not issued H1 visa at Canada consulate,
    Is my L1 is still valid and Can I comeback to USA on my L1 visa and I-94? and Can I continue working on my L1 in USA?

    Please suggest me the better approach.

    My objective is to switch to H1 using my old approved petiiton and not want to go back to India for H1 stamping.

    Regards

    As you entered US on L1 after your H1B approval from India, You need to get that H1B stamped to work on H1B.
    Looks like it is a one year old H1B. You should have a valid and strong answer when the officer asks you why you did not use that then or why do you want that one stamped now.

    Best way is you can ask your H1B holder to apply for another H1B COS as the visa number is already counted against the cap. Hope fully you are not outstide the US for more than 1 year after approval.

    If you go to candian consulate and your H1B gets rejected, it is a tough route. As soon as you go to the consulate they will cancel all the existing visas. You can enter the country with an attorney withing 30 days and your company A should be able to do an L1 again or you are out of status.

    I strongly recommend you to go to your home country for the visa stamping until unless you have a US masters degree.

    Need more PM me.

    Good luck.





    2010 Del Piero Juventus Chelsea del piero wallpaper. Del Piero Wallpapers
  • Del Piero Wallpapers



  • susie
    10-31 01:47 AM
    Thanks for your input, Manderson. My family has been here for four years. We have two sons in England, one of whom is going through the E2 application process, and two daughters, one at University and one in high school. We would all like to stay permanently, but in order to raise the money for EB5, we would have to sell our business and that would put us in breach of our visa conditions.

    The half-centrury old E2 laws need to be updated to reflect the valuable economic input of investors. It is unrealistic to expect people to come here, settle their families and run successful businesses for a few years and then go home. Most decide they would like to stay but have no path to GC.

    We can't just leave the country and start again because of our daughters' education. Feels like catch 22, but I believe reform is the way forward.

    maybe you can re finance your biz and invest the $500,00 and not actually sell the biz, then apply for EB5, once the case is in process you are legal to stay till decision



    more...


    del piero wallpaper. Del Piero. Background Color:
  • Del Piero. Background Color:



  • indianabacklog
    07-27 09:40 AM
    Not true. It is 30 days for the asylum based apps and 90 days for the rest.
    I do not have a memo or web link, however, when I went for my fingerprinting appointment I asked about the interim EAD of the processing time dragged for my husband.

    I was told that there are no facilities at any local USCIS offices for the production of interim EAD's. If your application goes beyond the 90 day time limit, you have two choices. Go to the local office and ask them to send an email to the service center to ask for them to process quickly or issue interim EAD, or call the 1 800 number directly of the service center and cut out the middle man.





    hair Alessandro Del Piero Picture del piero wallpaper. Del piero, Del piero wallpaper
  • Del piero, Del piero wallpaper



  • anilsal
    12-20 09:47 AM
    Stephen Colbert on comedy central has turned out to be one of the most influential persons in the media. Along with Jon Stewart, Stephen is supposed to be one of the influencers of young minds for the last congressional elections.

    I am not sure if he has really taken any stance on legal immigration. I am confident that it is favorable.

    A question is whether IV has really approached Stephen. Lately, I saw Jack Welch on the show. Apparently, every congressmen who appeared on Colbert's show has won the last election.

    Here is a thread on comedy central I started on this.
    http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_colbert_report/message_board.jhtml?c=v&t=3456

    I am damn sure that a lot of law makers (or their staff) enjoy Stephen's antics.



    more...


    del piero wallpaper. alessandro del piero wallpaper
  • alessandro del piero wallpaper



  • indianabacklog
    07-25 11:25 AM
    I didn't find what I am looking for.

    I already have a lawyer and the ONLY reason I want to file myself is because I am fed up in chasing lawyers, my company etc. They don't respond in time and anyways I am preparing all my documents my self and guiding lawyer also.

    So, I am thinking to file myself.
    You can download all the forms from the USCIS website.





    hot juventus wallpapers del piero wallpaper. dp - Alessandro Del Piero
  • dp - Alessandro Del Piero



  • salai007
    07-17 06:09 PM
    Thanks to Rep Lofgren.

    I will be sending a Thank card to her soon.



    more...


    house WallPaper. del piero wallpaper. Allsport Del Piero Somersault
  • Allsport Del Piero Somersault



  • Bpositive
    01-14 10:11 PM
    Appreciate responses...





    tattoo Alessandro Del Piero, del piero wallpaper. del piero wallpaper
  • del piero wallpaper



  • dealsboy
    11-02 10:20 AM
    Do we have to worry about expired I 94 if we are using EAD ?



    more...


    pictures alessandro del piero wallpaper del piero wallpaper. Alessandro Del Piero 9
  • Alessandro Del Piero 9



  • easygoer
    02-10 06:09 PM
    Someone can shed light why these numbers would disappear before march and would not get rolled over to EB3 and EB2? What are the provisions?





    dresses dp - Alessandro Del Piero del piero wallpaper. Del Piero amp; Juve, 08 Dec 08
  • Del Piero amp; Juve, 08 Dec 08



  • ashkam
    08-03 07:49 AM
    What do you mean by infinite? Only till your PD gets current. After that 1 year extensions.



    more...


    makeup Del Piero. Background Color: del piero wallpaper. WallPaper.
  • WallPaper.



  • nixone
    08-27 10:03 AM
    Thanks chantu and fresheb2.

    I have one more question regarding plane tickets. My parents bought ticket that has OPEN RETURN DATE, but the maximum validity of the ticket is SIX months.

    They do not know the exact date when they are going to return and they also do not know how long the stay permit will be given to them (even though I have heard that normally 6-month stay is given). Now some people are saying that the Officer at Port of Entry does not like when there is no specific date of return.

    Do you guys think my parents need to change the ticket or they need to have the return date mentioned on the ticket (the date that we do not know yet)? They are flying in less than 2 days. Thanks.





    girlfriend del piero wallpaper del piero wallpaper. Del Piero Wallpaper
  • Del Piero Wallpaper



  • shana04
    02-01 06:09 AM
    There is a seperate thread on this. Look it up.


    can some one point to the right thread. Thanks in advance





    hairstyles alessandro del piero wallpaper del piero wallpaper. Alessandro Del Piero 6
  • Alessandro Del Piero 6



  • iman.karta
    04-16 06:05 PM
    The good news is that I found my I-20s inside of a box, buried with some DVDs, cassettes (yes cassettes for cassette player) and random knick knacks! I was literally doing flap jacks after that.

    The bad news is that now I have to clean up the mess!

    Txh1b and Number30; thanks for the concern and suggestions!
    Txh1b: Yes, scan all your I-20s and send it to yourself in your email account. That's what I immediately did.

    Now the question is that: how long usually does it take for the response after I submit my evidences? It has to be 60 days or less, but I heard differently. Can anyone help me with that?





    chanduv23
    01-06 07:12 PM
    We hope to start the New Year with a new vigor and focus on community building and community participations. A stronger community built on mutual trust and participation is what we need today. Let the New Year be the new beginning, where we don’t feel alone.

    We all are anxious about ours and our family’s future, not only from the immigration standpoint but also from the point of view of direction of the economy of the country.

    We as a community have a great potential to help each other. Our members are ambitious and work for various prominent companies in the USA at various levels and they are working harder to reach great heights. As someone had eloquently put it, it does not matter what you know but it matters whom you know.

    So let us start by building a community so strong that we all feel like a part of a family. Let us get to know each other better. Let our families get to know each other better. Let us leverage each other strength and overcome personal weaknesses.

    In that regard, we are organizing a informal social meet and greet lunch at

    Akbar Restaurant,
    21 Cortlandt St,
    Edison, NJ

    on

    January 26th at 12:30PM.

    Everyone will be responsible for their own expenses.

    Just in case you were wondering, there is not going to be any particular agenda and absolutely NO money solicitations. It is an informal networking event.

    In past, several of us (including myself), naively but with very good intention, had pursued some goals aggressively without giving due thoughts to the after affect on the community. That was a mistake.

    We are in process of preparing plan for 2008 that will include several items like Job fairs, Immigration lawyers conferences, Seminars by community leaders (from corporate and entrepreneurs ) , lawmakers meeting etc. These are some loft goals and the Tri State Leads in few days will be sending more details on it. You all will have roles to play in that.

    Please RSVP via a private message to IV member id "singhsa3" or email

    Sanjeev - email id "sanjiv@immigrationvoice.org"

    I am posting this message on behalf of "singhsa3" who is currently coordinating the efforts in the New Jersey Area.

    This is a great opportunity for people to get a sense of what is happening and to feel a part of the community. Please bring yiour families, inform your friends, bring as many people as possible. We want members to take up a more committed role and to feel good and strong about being an Immigration Voice member and being a part of this wonderful community.





    sertasheep
    03-26 12:48 PM
    Sai,

    HOW: Some attorneys have what they call "consular representation" (ie a good working relationship with the Consulates in Canada). I do NOT know how this is feasible, but several applicants who are unable to travel to their home countries due to long consular wait times, fear of retribution, etc., go through a attorney to get the stamping done in Canada.

    WHO: There are quite a few who specialize only in consular representation. And, they're VERY successful at this. They travel to Canada, ask you to be present at a rendezvous and then you go together for the interview. But it costs you quite a packet $$$!!!!

    How can a attorney help in getting H1 stamped at a Canadian US consulate ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment