fromnaija
02-06 06:38 PM
Her H4 depends on my H1B validatity. Im said if i call AC21 using my EAD, then my H1B goes invalid and so her H4. Does this makes sense to you. Do you got other opinions ? If so let mw know. thanks.
EAD is not a status. It's just an authorization for employment. Since you have filed 485 you and your spouse are in adjustment and so I don't see how your using EAD to work invalidates her H4.
EAD is not a status. It's just an authorization for employment. Since you have filed 485 you and your spouse are in adjustment and so I don't see how your using EAD to work invalidates her H4.
wallpaper Pokemon Facebook Tag Your
srsrsr
07-20 10:23 AM
Im also in same situation. My PD is Nov 2004(EB3) and I-140 approved.
I'm unmarried(might take 6 months to one year to get married) What if my 485
gets approved before marriage? what are the risks in applying now and later?
Please help.
I'm unmarried(might take 6 months to one year to get married) What if my 485
gets approved before marriage? what are the risks in applying now and later?
Please help.
krishnam70
07-08 02:37 PM
Please visit www.helpvinay.org to get furthur details.
Initially you need to go to a drive and register. You have to fill a form and give a simple swab test (Give saliva sample) . Takes 5 minutes.
Then you will get added to a national registry.
Alternately you can also register online if you not in a metropolitan area. We are having lot of drives right now in New York,New jersey,DC areas.
All details on www.helpvinay.org
If you have any more questions, I can answer
I just got this info from here and I will be going in to the drive today in my city..I have called up all my friends and informed them about it and they will be going in too. hopefully somebody will match.
Initially you need to go to a drive and register. You have to fill a form and give a simple swab test (Give saliva sample) . Takes 5 minutes.
Then you will get added to a national registry.
Alternately you can also register online if you not in a metropolitan area. We are having lot of drives right now in New York,New jersey,DC areas.
All details on www.helpvinay.org
If you have any more questions, I can answer
I just got this info from here and I will be going in to the drive today in my city..I have called up all my friends and informed them about it and they will be going in too. hopefully somebody will match.
2011 facebook-cartoon
intheyan
10-17 08:46 PM
We got our checks cashed. We submited at Nebraska service center on july 2nd by 9.01 am signed by R.micheals. We got our case transfered to Texas and got our checks chased on october 16 th. The receipt started with SRC and it had 13 digits but when I quired my status online it said receipt error. May be thier is some wait time to get updated into thier online case status check.
more...
sac-r-ten
06-17 12:15 PM
Tell me the one which you developed and i won't buy it from the apple store. since if DOL/USCIS catches you and apple removes the support for it then i won't be a happy person.
Just kidding.
Go ahead man. live your dream. why bother about trivials like DOL/USCIS.
Just kidding.
Go ahead man. live your dream. why bother about trivials like DOL/USCIS.
Abhinaym
04-24 11:53 AM
Anyone else get an update on their lottery?
more...

like_watching_paint_dry
08-20 10:58 PM
Before I slowly forget all the various pain points from the past, I'm going to add this one detail that people usually neglect:
The new process requires you to deposit a the visa processing fees at a local branch of Nova Scotia Bank and get a deposit slip to submit with the visa application when you go into the consulate. Most banks open at 9 am - 10 am. So if you have an early appointment, be sure to go there the previous business day and get the fees stuff taken care of. If not, you will find yourself scrambling to get this done at the last minute.
The new process requires you to deposit a the visa processing fees at a local branch of Nova Scotia Bank and get a deposit slip to submit with the visa application when you go into the consulate. Most banks open at 9 am - 10 am. So if you have an early appointment, be sure to go there the previous business day and get the fees stuff taken care of. If not, you will find yourself scrambling to get this done at the last minute.
2010 40000+ Cartoons to laugh!
doesntmatter
05-20 09:47 PM
lfadgyas - Thanks a lot for replying to my query.
First I have to apologize I missed out a detail in my question - will update my post to reflect this too. After Nov, 2007 the status of the L1-Extension application has been changed to Denied on April 3, 2002.
I did have a question about working during L1-Extension, I have been doing research since my last post - please read below:
8cfr274a.12
-----------
20) A nonimmigrant alien within the class of aliens described in paragraphs (b)(2), (b)(5), (b)(8), (b)(9), (b)(10), (b)(11), (b)(12), (b)(13), (b)(14), (b)(16), and (b)(19) of this section whose status has expired but who has filed a timely application for an extension of such stay pursuant to �� 214.2 or 214.6 of this chapter. These aliens are authorized to continue employment with the same employer for a period not to exceed 240 days beginning on the date of the expiration of the authorized period of stay. Such authorization shall be subject to any conditions and limitations noted on the initial authorization. However, if the district director or service center director adjudicates the application prior to the expiration of this 240 day period and denies the application for extension of stay, the employment authorization under this paragraph shall automatically terminate upon notification of the denial decision.
Will that put my case in a different situation? If I did start counting, shouldn't I start counting after April 3, 2002 to Sept 2, 2002? That is less than 180 isn't it? Or is this not even applicable?
Thanks a lot for responding once again.
Do you or anybody have recommendations of Lawyers?
First I have to apologize I missed out a detail in my question - will update my post to reflect this too. After Nov, 2007 the status of the L1-Extension application has been changed to Denied on April 3, 2002.
I did have a question about working during L1-Extension, I have been doing research since my last post - please read below:
8cfr274a.12
-----------
20) A nonimmigrant alien within the class of aliens described in paragraphs (b)(2), (b)(5), (b)(8), (b)(9), (b)(10), (b)(11), (b)(12), (b)(13), (b)(14), (b)(16), and (b)(19) of this section whose status has expired but who has filed a timely application for an extension of such stay pursuant to �� 214.2 or 214.6 of this chapter. These aliens are authorized to continue employment with the same employer for a period not to exceed 240 days beginning on the date of the expiration of the authorized period of stay. Such authorization shall be subject to any conditions and limitations noted on the initial authorization. However, if the district director or service center director adjudicates the application prior to the expiration of this 240 day period and denies the application for extension of stay, the employment authorization under this paragraph shall automatically terminate upon notification of the denial decision.
Will that put my case in a different situation? If I did start counting, shouldn't I start counting after April 3, 2002 to Sept 2, 2002? That is less than 180 isn't it? Or is this not even applicable?
Thanks a lot for responding once again.
Do you or anybody have recommendations of Lawyers?
more...
raju_abc
07-22 11:45 AM
Hi Thanks for your inputs.
But both the employers are consultant.
One is in Fremont CA and other in Pittsburg. Both are offering almost same salary.
So which should be an better option, if they have a similar better client list?
But both the employers are consultant.
One is in Fremont CA and other in Pittsburg. Both are offering almost same salary.
So which should be an better option, if they have a similar better client list?
hair Tags: Facebook • Facebook
TheCanadian
10-22 06:38 PM
You eat dinner on tables, so why not use them for websites?
You don't use DIVs to build houses, so why use them for websites?
You don't use DIVs to build houses, so why use them for websites?
more...
walking_dude
11-21 11:08 AM
Your links are working ,despite how they show up in your post. Click on them and see for yourself!
Let's work for our cause, instead of worrying about what benefits others are getting due to political reasons.
Cubans are politically active and highly vocal in advocacy of their cause. Are you?
Let's work for our cause, instead of worrying about what benefits others are getting due to political reasons.
Cubans are politically active and highly vocal in advocacy of their cause. Are you?
hot ride by Facebook tagging
eb3_nepa
08-10 04:52 PM
Guys,
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
How is that even possible. How were you able to file with a Dec 2005 EB3 India PD in June 2007 when they were only accepting applications with PD of June 2003 for Eb3 India?????
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
How is that even possible. How were you able to file with a Dec 2005 EB3 India PD in June 2007 when they were only accepting applications with PD of June 2003 for Eb3 India?????
more...
house Cartoon Characters in Role
FinalGC
04-14 08:57 AM
Guys:
All who have incorrect details on parents passport for visitor visa....all you may need is an affidavit during application to B1 visa. Since the parents record does not matter in India.
However, if you have not filed your 485 yet, then I encourage all to make the corrections related to your spouses birthday, name and whatever is needed, otherwise u will get an unnecessary RFE.
My wife's mother's name, father's name and her birth location was all messed up in her passport, between the birth certificate and parents passport. By God's grace I was able to correct all of it, after pleading at Indian Consulate and running between various courts in India......It is a time consuming effort, but looking back i am glad I did that...since now my wife's records are all accurate and were corrected before we filed 485.
All who have incorrect details on parents passport for visitor visa....all you may need is an affidavit during application to B1 visa. Since the parents record does not matter in India.
However, if you have not filed your 485 yet, then I encourage all to make the corrections related to your spouses birthday, name and whatever is needed, otherwise u will get an unnecessary RFE.
My wife's mother's name, father's name and her birth location was all messed up in her passport, between the birth certificate and parents passport. By God's grace I was able to correct all of it, after pleading at Indian Consulate and running between various courts in India......It is a time consuming effort, but looking back i am glad I did that...since now my wife's records are all accurate and were corrected before we filed 485.
tattoo Facebook
Anders �stberg
May 2nd, 2005, 07:54 AM
Thanks Kevin! Trial and horror it is then . :-)
more...
pictures facebook tags for friends.
yabadaba
06-26 08:24 PM
^^^^
dresses facebook tags cartoons.
laksmi
02-08 10:23 AM
How much is the renal fee for EAD any idea is it $340 (like a new application or �..) please let us know.
more...
makeup on facebook, tag your
sandy_anand
06-04 09:54 AM
Thats the Senate and House for you...they get up very late since they party late into the night!...:)
girlfriend Its great fun to tag your
comstar8199
08-25 09:34 PM
You plan on going to wmu? (depending on your age)
Maybe, I may end up going to Umich. Still have one more year to decide...
Maybe, I may end up going to Umich. Still have one more year to decide...
hairstyles Animal Facebook Tags Pictures
ajp5
05-05 10:15 AM
It has to be approved before you can start to work. You can go with premium processing so its approved within a couple of weeks.
That is incorrect. It does not have to be approved before you can start working. My wife recently got her H1 to H4 to H1 approved and she started work as soon as H4 to H1 was filed.
That is incorrect. It does not have to be approved before you can start working. My wife recently got her H1 to H4 to H1 approved and she started work as soon as H4 to H1 was filed.
kumarc123
01-23 06:48 PM
Hi
Can someone please tell me how to post a new thread, lately I saw a post reflecting on us citizenship for international students who will serve in army intelligence, if someone could please post that thread here, I tried looking for it.
Please help me out here,
Thank you
Can someone please tell me how to post a new thread, lately I saw a post reflecting on us citizenship for international students who will serve in army intelligence, if someone could please post that thread here, I tried looking for it.
Please help me out here,
Thank you
iam4u4ever
06-05 05:26 PM
thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment