
austingc
04-29 05:42 PM
I have a couple of questions regarding H1B.
My current H1B(10th year) is expiring in a month and I am planning to use EAD. My 140 is approved and 485 is pending for over 2 years with company A. At the same time my second 140 is pending with company B.
The question is, in case if I used my EAD to work and for some reason if my 485 is denied, can I get back to my H1B? I was under the impression that I will have to leave the country and wait for 1 year to reset the clock but I was told by someone that its not necessary to wait for an year and I can file a H1B based on my pending I-140 with company B and will have to do it while outside of the country. ( This process does not require a new quota).
Is this true? any ideas?
My current H1B(10th year) is expiring in a month and I am planning to use EAD. My 140 is approved and 485 is pending for over 2 years with company A. At the same time my second 140 is pending with company B.
The question is, in case if I used my EAD to work and for some reason if my 485 is denied, can I get back to my H1B? I was under the impression that I will have to leave the country and wait for 1 year to reset the clock but I was told by someone that its not necessary to wait for an year and I can file a H1B based on my pending I-140 with company B and will have to do it while outside of the country. ( This process does not require a new quota).
Is this true? any ideas?
wallpaper formal letter layout sample.
raj3078
07-27 12:48 PM
If NSC had put all applications from July 2nd to July 17th on hold.
Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????
If they did not , then I may be lucky.
Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.
Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?
You answered your own question....If you are lucky then you will get it
Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????
If they did not , then I may be lucky.
Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.
Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?
You answered your own question....If you are lucky then you will get it
vani
08-26 02:49 AM
Hi,
I applied for H1B through a company for year 2010. I am currently on H4. As per this company, my application reached USCIS on April 7th. We have not got any receipt for this so far as per what the company says. My question is, is it possible that USCIS will take this long to issue the receipt number ? Is there a way to find out whether USCIS have received my application indeed. When I call the company who applied the H1, they keep saying we haven't heard back anything from USCIS. Can you help in answering my questions ?
Greatly appreciate your reponse.
Rgds,
Vani
I applied for H1B through a company for year 2010. I am currently on H4. As per this company, my application reached USCIS on April 7th. We have not got any receipt for this so far as per what the company says. My question is, is it possible that USCIS will take this long to issue the receipt number ? Is there a way to find out whether USCIS have received my application indeed. When I call the company who applied the H1, they keep saying we haven't heard back anything from USCIS. Can you help in answering my questions ?
Greatly appreciate your reponse.
Rgds,
Vani
2011 usiness letter example.
gcwanted101
09-01 03:35 PM
Google G639 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/g-639.pdf) form for the pdf version. Here, it's already done. Just click on the link it will take you to the form you need to request the information. Fill it completely in as much details as possible and then get it notarized for your signature at a bank. Once notarized, mail the form out to the address shown on the form.
My personal experience:
I followed the exact procedure as explained above and it took me 3 months to get everything i requested as a pdf document files on a CD instead of paper copies. It depends upon how many requests they have in the pipeline. 3 months is not bad i think. Good luck for your request.
Hey harrydr, Thanks for the information.
I know about G639 form though.
I just wanted clarify that USCIS do provide copy of approved 140 even if there is no 485 application associated with it.
Because what I have hears was “140 is employer petition USCIS never going to provide it to employee”.
But thanks a lot harrydr.
My personal experience:
I followed the exact procedure as explained above and it took me 3 months to get everything i requested as a pdf document files on a CD instead of paper copies. It depends upon how many requests they have in the pipeline. 3 months is not bad i think. Good luck for your request.
Hey harrydr, Thanks for the information.
I know about G639 form though.
I just wanted clarify that USCIS do provide copy of approved 140 even if there is no 485 application associated with it.
Because what I have hears was “140 is employer petition USCIS never going to provide it to employee”.
But thanks a lot harrydr.
more...
immi_grant
06-25 02:10 PM
Thanks for the response !!
This client is a direct client to my company and there are no middle layers or vendors. So like you said if I can get an email from the client that they can't give me the letter via their corporate email would work ? Would this suffice to open a MTR ?
Thanks in advance.
This client is a direct client to my company and there are no middle layers or vendors. So like you said if I can get an email from the client that they can't give me the letter via their corporate email would work ? Would this suffice to open a MTR ?
Thanks in advance.
sr77
09-26 02:08 PM
I think you are already late. You should have done all you can, like meeting the senator, writing to uscis, infopass appt, as soon as you PD was current. Now the Visa numbers are over for the FY 2010. You may get lucky in October when new visa number are available. Hope this helps.
This is disheartening...
This is disheartening...
more...

gchopefull
10-02 04:04 PM
what do u mean by
"There also could be a difference in impact of appeal vs MTR on your I-485 application (which will be denied soon)".
does this means that if company files for appeal the 485/ead will be denied and revoked?
or if company files for mtr the 485/ead will be denied and revoked respectively?
thanks
"There also could be a difference in impact of appeal vs MTR on your I-485 application (which will be denied soon)".
does this means that if company files for appeal the 485/ead will be denied and revoked?
or if company files for mtr the 485/ead will be denied and revoked respectively?
thanks
2010 formal letter format
dealsnet
09-08 10:23 AM
Call and post your experience.
Free is always good.
Free is always good.
more...

NeedMiracles
06-03 10:10 AM
May be I am not understanding the question right...I think the question was - what are the STEM disciplines? I know the website lists a bunch of occupations that require one of the STEM degrees. So to look at what are the STEM degrees, I chose Browse By STEM Degree and in that Scroll menu are all the majors - starts with Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering....
hair formal letter layout example. layout of formal letter. cover
hariswaminathan
01-10 02:57 PM
Its been 5 months , I'vent recieved the FP for myself. My case status still shows "The case has been transferred to Nebraska etc etc.."
Anybody in the same shoes?
Applied July 23rd NSC. Receipt notice July 23rd and again another receipt September once my case went to CSC and back to NSC.
Got AP and EAD issued from CA (laguna Niguel USCIS) though not without headaches (RFE on AP)
took infopass appointment last week and officer said FPs havent been issued because Background check still not cleared for me (wife cleared but she will not get FP notice until mine is cleared). This is possibly the same reason you have not received yours. looks like i am stuck for the long haul in name check clearance.
good luck to you!
Anybody in the same shoes?
Applied July 23rd NSC. Receipt notice July 23rd and again another receipt September once my case went to CSC and back to NSC.
Got AP and EAD issued from CA (laguna Niguel USCIS) though not without headaches (RFE on AP)
took infopass appointment last week and officer said FPs havent been issued because Background check still not cleared for me (wife cleared but she will not get FP notice until mine is cleared). This is possibly the same reason you have not received yours. looks like i am stuck for the long haul in name check clearance.
good luck to you!
more...

javaconsultant
04-03 01:37 AM
Lets Do it Guys !!!!Now is the time......
NOT KNOW HOW TRUE BELOW IS, BUT POST IT ANYWAY
PLEASE POST BELOW ON EVERY website and different forums within a website (murthy/immigrationportal/etc) YOU VISIT------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are trying to conduct a nation wide rally of faxes/mail to be sent to Concerned authorities on April 3rd and April 4th, if your Labor is stuck in any of the BEC please send a
- Mail to below address (so that all mail could reach authorities on same week)
- Fax to below number (so that all faxes could reach authorities on same day)
Dates: April 3rd (preferable) and APRIL 4th (if you forget)
MAKE A CALENDER ENTRY
Please use same subject in all your faxes, no matter how you want to address your content of the letter. Please try to post matter of this posting to all forums you visit.
Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification application approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center
DOL Contacts
Ms. Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Labor
(202) 693-6000
Mr. Paul T. Conway
Chief of Staff
(202) 693-6007
Mr. Steven J. Law
Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000
Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
Executive Secretariat Director
(202) 693-6100
Ms. Amy Barrera
Director of Advance & Scheduling
(202) 693-6003
Ms. Laura Genero
Associate Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000
Address for all the above people
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WE SEND LETTERS ON APRIL 3rd or 4th (NOT BEFORE)
WE FAX LETTERS ON APRIL 3rd or 4th
Below is the sample draft:
-------------------------
Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center
Dear Sir / Madam:
I would like to bring it to your attention the delays in LCA approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center. I have been waiting for almost 2 years since the commencement of Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center and has not received my approval.
My family and I are suffering constantly due to these delays. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.
I would be highly appreciated if you look into this matter as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
your name
City, State, Zipcode
__________________
ETA Case Number:
YOUR PRIORITY DATE
YOUR STATE
TR/RIR
NOT KNOW HOW TRUE BELOW IS, BUT POST IT ANYWAY
PLEASE POST BELOW ON EVERY website and different forums within a website (murthy/immigrationportal/etc) YOU VISIT------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are trying to conduct a nation wide rally of faxes/mail to be sent to Concerned authorities on April 3rd and April 4th, if your Labor is stuck in any of the BEC please send a
- Mail to below address (so that all mail could reach authorities on same week)
- Fax to below number (so that all faxes could reach authorities on same day)
Dates: April 3rd (preferable) and APRIL 4th (if you forget)
MAKE A CALENDER ENTRY
Please use same subject in all your faxes, no matter how you want to address your content of the letter. Please try to post matter of this posting to all forums you visit.
Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification application approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center
DOL Contacts
Ms. Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Labor
(202) 693-6000
Mr. Paul T. Conway
Chief of Staff
(202) 693-6007
Mr. Steven J. Law
Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000
Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
Executive Secretariat Director
(202) 693-6100
Ms. Amy Barrera
Director of Advance & Scheduling
(202) 693-6003
Ms. Laura Genero
Associate Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000
Address for all the above people
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WE SEND LETTERS ON APRIL 3rd or 4th (NOT BEFORE)
WE FAX LETTERS ON APRIL 3rd or 4th
Below is the sample draft:
-------------------------
Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center
Dear Sir / Madam:
I would like to bring it to your attention the delays in LCA approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center. I have been waiting for almost 2 years since the commencement of Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center and has not received my approval.
My family and I are suffering constantly due to these delays. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.
I would be highly appreciated if you look into this matter as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
your name
City, State, Zipcode
__________________
ETA Case Number:
YOUR PRIORITY DATE
YOUR STATE
TR/RIR
hot Write letter ,aug , format
virtual55
05-06 10:55 AM
http://www.usabal.com/seminars/#a2
Michael Aytes, is one of the speaker in this conference
Michael Aytes, is one of the speaker in this conference
more...
house formal letter format sample.
bugmenot
11-25 12:39 PM
i doubt they'll take it on in Spring, with little to no chance of economy recovering by that time (or that whole year) passing an immigration bill will see a major backlash from everyone.
Good intentions but doubt if it will happen
Good intentions but doubt if it will happen
tattoo formal letter format to whom
immigrationmatters30
06-14 12:43 PM
Sorry to say this but there are very few memebers on this forum without EAD. I think this website existed for a while but only came to life when dates became current in 2007. You can notice that most memebers here are with EAD when you see the number responses you get for EAD/AP related threads Vs H1B. Open an H1B thread and notice how quick that gets buried. But that will soon change, when most memebers with EAD get their green card they will hopefully be replaced by newer, non-EAD memebers and then we will have one united community(H1B, non-EAD,temporary workers). FYI, no EAD for me as well.
more...
pictures formal letter layout example. layout of formal letter. formal letter layout
USDream2Dust
07-27 01:20 PM
I am liking the answers. Also looks like my PD is sept 2006 and it would be a while before they approve my case. Meaning I can take off for couple of month go on vacation, come back, look for job, find a decent job and start working.
when in far future they approve me I need a letter from my new employer stating that I am working (not from original employer right?)
when in far future they approve me I need a letter from my new employer stating that I am working (not from original employer right?)
dresses formal letter layout sample.

sandy_anand
01-24 09:38 AM
Annual Report of the Visa Office for 2010 has been released here...
Report of the Visa Office 2010 Table of Contents (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/statistics/statistics_5240.html)
Table V Part 2
India Received
EB1 6741
EB2 19961
EB3 3036
ROW EB2 Received 19261 (Total EB2 Minus India China Mexico and Philippines)
Other Info
EB1 received a total of 41026 which means there was no spillover from EB1.
Report of the Visa Office 2010 Table of Contents (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/statistics/statistics_5240.html)
Table V Part 2
India Received
EB1 6741
EB2 19961
EB3 3036
ROW EB2 Received 19261 (Total EB2 Minus India China Mexico and Philippines)
Other Info
EB1 received a total of 41026 which means there was no spillover from EB1.
more...
makeup formal letter format examples.
cris
08-30 09:28 AM
Immigration gurus, need your advice ASAP
my current H1B visa expires 03/07 . If I can fill for extension and while petion is pending with USCIS for processing can I travel outside USA ?
I asked lawyer to apply for extension first week of september . I have I140 approved and he will request 3 years increment .
my job requires traveling outside USA and I'm wonder if I can travel back and forth until petition is approved .
I know that after approval I need to get visa stamp .
Your quick inputs will be highly appreciated
thank you in advance
my current H1B visa expires 03/07 . If I can fill for extension and while petion is pending with USCIS for processing can I travel outside USA ?
I asked lawyer to apply for extension first week of september . I have I140 approved and he will request 3 years increment .
my job requires traveling outside USA and I'm wonder if I can travel back and forth until petition is approved .
I know that after approval I need to get visa stamp .
Your quick inputs will be highly appreciated
thank you in advance
girlfriend formal letter format uk.

ingegarcia
08-29 01:57 PM
I think an MBA will not help you becasue STEM is for Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math, not for business.
hairstyles formal letter layout example. formal letter layout example.
amitkhare77
11-17 01:29 PM
Yes you need the I-94 attached with I-797 in order to apply for change of status (H1 to H4). your employer can not keep I-797. Just tell your employer that you need to apply SSN and you need I-797.
Thanks! But if I apply for my own H4, I would require my copy of I797 and the I94 attached to that. My employer doesnt provide me with the copy of those. Would the documents from my husband good enough to apply in US?
Arpu
Thanks! But if I apply for my own H4, I would require my copy of I797 and the I94 attached to that. My employer doesnt provide me with the copy of those. Would the documents from my husband good enough to apply in US?
Arpu
InTheMoment
06-05 07:55 PM
In such cases, the PO Box owner or auth rep. takes the note that is left in the PO Box and collects the mail piece. This also applies for signature confirmation and other USPS services that requires a signature
The online status of my package on USPS tracking page shows same message as yours. It just struck me that how can a certified mail be delivered to the agency if one is sending it to a PO Box. I mean how can USPS get a delivery signature from a real person if the address is not a physical address, but a PO Box number. Any thoughts?
The online status of my package on USPS tracking page shows same message as yours. It just struck me that how can a certified mail be delivered to the agency if one is sending it to a PO Box. I mean how can USPS get a delivery signature from a real person if the address is not a physical address, but a PO Box number. Any thoughts?
satyab7
05-03 08:49 PM
Interesting analysis , can any one be able to relate this to backlog centers, retrogression , priority dates ect.
No comments:
Post a Comment