Monday, June 27, 2011

funny the way it is

images and funny way. One is funny the way it is. Dave Matthews Band - quot;Funny the Way It Isquot; of the 2009 album quot;Big Whiskey
  • Dave Matthews Band - quot;Funny the Way It Isquot; of the 2009 album quot;Big Whiskey



  • adsxvii
    01-04 08:41 PM
    I moved to US in 1987 got a 2 year conditional residence green card sponsored by my step father. Once the 2 years were met the new forms were submitted but I believe were a couple of days late. At the time I was 19. I remember vaguely remember it but we took the paperwork into the office.
    So I waited and waited at an address shared with 2 college roommates and no new green card came. I thought maybe it came and someone had mistakenly through it away. No notice was sent to my mother's house for me to leave.
    Well I never really bothered with it till more recently. I didn't work I had ID so other than violating the fact I didn't "carry" my green card everywhere I went, I thought i was perfectly legal.
    In 1993 my mother passed away(still married to stepfather).
    So about six months ago I decided to file an I-90 for a new card because I wanted to travel out of the US. They sent me an appointment for biometrics. I went to that and figured it was a done deal. Then they sent me a card that expired in 1989, explaining that I had filed the wrong form and needed to file like the I-751. Also they let me know that they would keep the fees for the wrong filing(the least of my worries).
    So I briefly looked over this I-751 and basically I think I have to prove that my mother was married to my stepfather for the required time. First I barely remember his name, have no idea where they were married. Just looking for some help on this situation. Not really sure what to do.
    I have an appointment on Monday with an immigration attorney. They ran my alien number for me and no action of deportation has been started. So I guess that is a good sign.
    I have been here almost 21 years now and I like it here I want to stay :P
    I'm from England btw not that this is a big deal just thought I would mention it.
    Thanks in advance for any help.





    wallpaper Dave Matthews Band - quot;Funny the Way It Isquot; of the 2009 album quot;Big Whiskey funny the way it is. 191/365 - funny the way it is | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
  • 191/365 - funny the way it is | Flickr - Photo Sharing!



  • raysaikat
    07-19 02:32 PM
    I am a physician with subspeciality board certification. I have been in AOS/EAD since July 2008 as a dependent on my wifes EB3 Employment based petition.
    Due to current retrogression, I want to explore the EB1 route. The question I have is can I apply for a new EB1/AOS in view of my current status of being in AOS/EAD already.
    Yes, you can. This will be an independent petition, and will have no effect on the existing I-485 (at least, in principle - the USCIS may get confused if they see two petitions, and issue RFE, denial, etc., in which case you need to reply back to them with proper evidence, etc.).

    What impact will it have on my wife if I choose to add her as dependent.

    Your wife can be a dependent on your EB1 petition and file another I-485 based on your EB1 I-140. Again, this is independent of her own petition I-140 (and the I-485 based on the EB3 I-140), and in theory, the two petitions should not interfere with each other.





    funny the way it is. in a way that is unique to
  • in a way that is unique to



  • marty
    03-14 02:52 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I've also got canadian immigration as a backup and my visa is valid till April 20. I was planning to go to canada and come back to US on parole but my friends advised me to wait as from march bulletin it looks like my PD for Oct 05 will become current hopefully in the next bulletin. I was told that I might put the US case in risk as you never know what could happen when you come back.

    What do you guys suggest?

    Thanks for your help.





    2011 191/365 - funny the way it is | Flickr - Photo Sharing! funny the way it is. Dave Matthews Band - Funny The Way It Is (Live at Jones Beach 7/21/09)
  • Dave Matthews Band - Funny The Way It Is (Live at Jones Beach 7/21/09)



  • imig2007
    06-14 06:02 PM
    My case is a bit different.
    I have a 485 filed by a company for future employment.

    Right now my Priority date became current for my current employer and that labor and I140 are approved.

    So can we file multiple 485's with USCIS or do we need to cancel the other 485 to file new 485 with my current employer.



    more...


    funny the way it is. No Way To Go Funny Picture
  • No Way To Go Funny Picture



  • omved
    01-08 07:52 PM
    Is it possible to have second H1b visa and Labor certificate approved for employer "B" while working on H1b visa and having Labor and I 140 approved for employer "A" ??

    Gurus pls suggest..

    Thanks..

    Omved





    funny the way it is. in funny way. This is a
  • in funny way. This is a



  • gskumar
    05-07 09:17 AM
    Hi tissac,

    Thanks for the reply.But in my H1-B petition the DOB is correctly enetered.In my H1 stamping(Visa) the DOB is not correctly enetered.When i went to Driving licence office they checked my passport DOB and Stamped VISa DOB.and they asked me to get the DOB corrected in the Visa.one of my friend suggested me to goto INFOPASS and get it corrected.

    Do u have any idea?


    Thanks
    GSK



    more...


    funny the way it is. Finds a Funny Way to Talk
  • Finds a Funny Way to Talk



  • bestin
    10-09 04:32 PM
    Folks make sure the A number is same in both applications, if they are different USCIS puts it aside and will not process, I found out today while getting my address verified with USCIS IO, they had entered my address wrongly.

    WHile checking the IO said it was good that my wife's derivate app under me, and her self 485 App A numbers match. Otherwise, they put it in pending state forever.

    I am still in a confused state.IV friends continue to neglect my threads.:D.

    I was in L2 EAD and had a A# starting with 1 .Now after filing for GC all my receipt notices have a different A# starting with"0"."Alien number is something like SSN " was my persumption.I had also filled in the applications for GC using the L2 EAD alien number.Attorney never replies.Totally confused.:confused:





    2010 in a way that is unique to funny the way it is. and funny way. One is
  • and funny way. One is



  • jv_01
    05-18 03:41 PM
    Hi,
    I am currently on h1b visa without a project from past 1 year in US and my employer asked me to convert to L2 visa dependent on my husband who is on L1 visa . I do not have any paystubs for my stamping. If I go to canada consulate for stamping, what is the success rate for my visa being approved?Will I be able to come back to US without any issues.Also, can you suggest me to which consulate should I go for my stamping?Please help!

    Thanks.



    more...


    funny the way it is. (in a funny way) than most
  • (in a funny way) than most



  • partha_vus
    12-20 05:47 PM
    Hi ,
    I have applied 485 in July 2, 2007. Note that my PD Jan 2001 - EB3 (priority dated ported) And I140 is already approved. I have done FP in Oct 2007. Received EAD and AP way back.But I saw LUD on my 485 application on Dec 14, 2007.
    Does this mean any thing. Message content is not changed though.

    thanks,
    :)





    hair Dave Matthews Band - Funny The Way It Is (Live at Jones Beach 7/21/09) funny the way it is. Extreemly Funny Way to ride
  • Extreemly Funny Way to ride



  • sioux
    01-31 10:38 AM
    anyone?
    we still have not got the rfe. our lawyer has not received it either.
    any help is appreciated.



    more...


    funny the way it is. Album cover for Funny the Way
  • Album cover for Funny the Way



  • hnordberg
    February 17th, 2005, 10:08 PM
    A bit much of the sky perhaps.
    Could use some more life, like people or animals.
    I like your other shots better.





    hot No Way To Go Funny Picture funny the way it is. Life has a funny way of
  • Life has a funny way of



  • vedicman
    01-25 12:46 PM
    (I will appreciate if anyone could help me figure out how to create a new thread.)

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/17658-how-to-post-a-question-how-to-start-a-new-thread-etc.html



    more...


    house Well life has a funny way of funny the way it is. Funny Stuff! Homer is not the
  • Funny Stuff! Homer is not the



  • ajju
    02-06 03:15 PM
    Answer to your third question :- You can claim moving allowance when you file your tax return

    Thanks bombay.. I was not sure on this part as I saw the requirement of 50 miles.. from new job to new home.. So if job remained same.. what to specify...





    tattoo in funny way. This is a funny the way it is. Life has a funny way of
  • Life has a funny way of



  • texcan
    09-06 10:54 AM
    any help - urgent

    come on srarao,
    Think about it , Is this really something you should be panicked about ?


    I donot have my middle name mentioned in H1 anywhere although i filled my application with correct middle name. Its very common to not have midlle name mentioned by USCIS in application.

    I have a spelling errors in last name in visa, no problems ever.

    There are ways other than "Middle Name" to figure out who you are based on your appliation. So donot worry too much about it.

    Donot worry ...donot worry be happy you got receipts.



    more...


    pictures Finds a Funny Way to Talk funny the way it is. No way is he that funny.
  • No way is he that funny.



  • whattodo21
    12-24 12:51 PM
    Unlike the last address, hope the upcoming state of the union will address immigration problems in detail instead of a one liner!





    dresses Life has a funny way of funny the way it is. The Internet is a serious
  • The Internet is a serious



  • raysaikat
    04-04 11:04 PM
    Hi,

    I am graduate student in Clinical Psychology. I am going to be working for a state employer during summer. This is mandatory for my program and I will receive 6 credits for it by the end of summer. However, due to some graduate school rules, I will have less than minimum credits to take during the Fall '10 and Spring '11 semesters. I was wondering if I could go ahead and work on CPT during summer (the employment is not paid), but register for those credits during Fall '10 and Spring '11 (breaking it up into 3 credits each) which will ensure my minimum registration.

    Also, can I apply for CPT during a semester when I have taken minimum credits required and I am a TA (full 20 hours)?

    Thank You in advance. Your timely opinion is appreciated!

    You need ask your school officials regarding their CPT policy. It varies from school to school.



    more...


    makeup (in a funny way) than most funny the way it is. Well life has a funny way of
  • Well life has a funny way of



  • SpotanAnti
    10-08 05:33 PM
    byragani is an anti trying to publicize the same thing that Anti's are trying to do and recent BW did.

    Stop posting to this thread.





    girlfriend Life has a funny way of funny the way it is. Here is a complete discussion
  • Here is a complete discussion



  • webm
    04-09 03:45 PM
    Yes, since you are a new filer,fiiling seperately then fee is $340.00





    hairstyles Album cover for Funny the Way funny the way it is. George is very funny and has a
  • George is very funny and has a



  • eb3India
    12-07 07:56 AM
    Did we ever think about forming a team with other like minded people under one banner? I think we will be able to effect something if all Pro CIR people join hands together and pool our resources. Any suggestions??

    Good idea! here is why it won't work

    AILA sees 11 milllion clients at their door step, so they support more of CIR which mostly favours illegals

    Compete America is more towards corporate interest, they will be happy if they get more H1Bs, they do support more EB green cards, but I don't think itz their top agenda

    IV is formed by guys who are really victims, so we know whatz in our best intrest, none of other groups are not victims they just want to take advantage of current situation

    never the less their policy do align with ours , so I am sure IV core members are in touch with these organization and work them more closly





    lonedesi
    12-11 01:22 PM
    I would like know if any of the IV members whose I-140 applications were transfered to VSC for receipting has been approved. If those IV members have received any kind of communication from VSC regarding processing of I-140 please post the details for benefit of other members. My case should have been processed at TSC, but was sent to VSC for receipting and has been stuck there for quite some time. It appears that VSC has stopped processing I-140's as of April 2006 and have not processed any applications since then. I would sincerely appreciate if members with I-140 at VSC to please post any updates they may have received. Any idea when I-140 PP will be reinstated?





    fasterthanlight�
    05-16 09:49 PM
    Yup.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment