Friday, June 10, 2011

hotel wallpaper

images W Hotel Wallpaper + Fabrics hotel wallpaper. Tokio Hotel Wallpaper.
  • Tokio Hotel Wallpaper.



  • senthil
    07-26 01:53 PM
    wow this was really fast. can u furnish some details like
    country / EB category / PD etc for our info. good luck





    wallpaper Tokio Hotel Wallpaper. hotel wallpaper. Love hotel Wallpaper
  • Love hotel Wallpaper



  • raysaikat
    11-29 05:01 PM
    The line in bold above is NOT TRUE. You can work in the USA with the approved H1B even if it is not stamped and even if you arrived using H4. All you need is a SSN along with the approved H1B to start working.

    What you say is true if the approval notice (I-797) has I-94 attached. If not, then she needs to go out of the country to change status.

    In other words, the status is determined by I-94.

    Usual warning: Use any of above at your own risk!





    hotel wallpaper. Tokio Hotel wallpaper by
  • Tokio Hotel wallpaper by



  • gunabcd
    07-17 04:48 PM
    I am ashamed to read these comments coming from "highly skilled" people. Administrators please take preventive steps. We dont want some sickos malign IV. :mad: :mad:

    Come on guys, we are in US not in Saudi Arabia. Such comments are made in US senate also. It's not illegal to say something like that. It was a good joke. With all due respect let me ask you, are "Highly skilled" not human being?

    Still I agree that such comments should not be made, because it could become a norm, and someone someday could really cross the boundry, which could create a problem for IV.





    2011 Love hotel Wallpaper hotel wallpaper. Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by
  • Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by



  • deepakjain
    11-16 06:36 PM
    Please don't give out wrong information. Noone asking you to reply if you are not 100% sure of what you are saying.:mad:

    Using AP will not invalidate your H1. You can enter in AP and work with the same employer as long as your H1 is valid and you transfer it to new employer if needed.

    I am 100% sure on what I am saying and will never suggest something to anyone if I myself has not been advised to follow the guideline.

    The gentelman who replied last has already stated the same thing, work for the same employer to maintain your H1B if you enter on AP, but you will be a parolee until your H1B get renewed again.

    Regards,
    Deepak



    more...


    hotel wallpaper. Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by
  • Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by



  • nozerd
    03-25 07:59 PM
    Awesome airline. I would pay $ 100 premium over other airlines to travel via Emirates. Excellent food and service. Cool stewerdesses too.





    hotel wallpaper. Hotel Wallpaper 2
  • Hotel Wallpaper 2



  • Arjun
    03-15 11:32 AM
    I agree, I think you can recieve incentives, but you cannot work (as an employee) for a corporation other than the H1B sponsor. In any case, as long as you report all of your income you are fine. I do'nt think IRS checks your status to validate your income.


    H1-B folks are permitted to have sources of passive income from entities other than their H1 sponsor. This includes bank interests, stock dividends, profits from stock transactions etc. Most of these incomes are taxable and reported to the IRS on 1099-INT or 1099-DIV forms. When you open a bank account and get a bonus of, say $200, it is considered as interest earned.

    The vital point to remember, I guess, is that H1s are NOT allowed to generate an income from any source (other that H1 sponsor) that needs any tangible work to be done- investments do not count as tangible work.



    more...


    hotel wallpaper. Hotel Photos middot; Map this Hotel
  • Hotel Photos middot; Map this Hotel



  • ghost
    08-21 03:09 PM
    You are right and it is disastrous unless some law passes. More information can be found at: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1358





    2010 Tokio Hotel wallpaper by hotel wallpaper. W Hotel Wallpaper + Fabrics
  • W Hotel Wallpaper + Fabrics



  • rackinghengxin
    04-21 07:21 AM
    I see your point, the topic above is debatable, and however, I am in your corner. Pallet Racking (http://www.rackingchina.com)



    more...


    hotel wallpaper. Michelberger Hotel Wallpaper 1
  • Michelberger Hotel Wallpaper 1



  • nousername
    03-30 08:08 PM
    Congratulations.. Enjoy your freedom.

    Yahoooooooooooooo......We (Me and my wife) received welcome notice today . Our 485 is approved on 25 th March.

    no updates online just received postal mail from USCIS today .

    I guess end of long wait , been in country from 2001 .

    I wish you all the best and hang in there if your PD is current you can expect the notice any time so keep checking your postal mail box .

    FYI - I dont know if my back ground check is clear or not , I guess it is .





    hair Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by hotel wallpaper. New Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by
  • New Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by



  • andy garcia
    03-17 08:18 AM
    My I-485 Receipt Notice does not have any PD on it either.

    ALl I-485, repeat ALL do not have PD date on it. Only the I-140 approval notices have a date filled in.



    more...


    hotel wallpaper. Tokio Hotel Wallpaper.
  • Tokio Hotel Wallpaper.



  • chava_100
    08-04 12:10 PM
    Did you recieve old SS# on new card ? or entirely new SS# ?





    hot Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by hotel wallpaper. Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by
  • Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by



  • Dipika
    12-03 11:43 AM
    I have...
    Frist stamp from INDIA (home country),
    2 Visa Stamps from Washington DC
    Last stamping from Matamoros (Mexico)
    Am i ELIGIBLE to get H1 visa stamp from Tijuana next year?

    Just for updating everyone, I got my stamping done successfully at Tijuana. They give the passport next day as expected, so just make sure to make the arrangement for the night. It's pretty cool for H-1B people both for full-time plus contractors, albeit for contractors they sometimes will call/e-mail your employer to verify. It will usually happen in a day or two and they'll issue the visa then. Let me know if anyone wants any particular details on Tijuana/H-1B stamping there.



    more...


    house Las vegas Monte Carlo Hotel hotel wallpaper. Hotel wallpaper(China
  • Hotel wallpaper(China



  • Waitnwait
    12-20 08:58 PM
    I just read at TOI that Dr Manmohan Singh's daughter Amrit Singh is a staff attorney at ACLU.

    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/PMs_daughter_puts_White_House_in_the_dock/articleshow/2639327.cms

    Can she be of any help to IV's Agenda. Has IV core considered contacting her.





    tattoo Hotel Wallpaper 2 hotel wallpaper. Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by
  • Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by



  • lostinbeta
    10-03 02:00 PM
    horrific....... um...... ok...... if you say so :P

    Alright dude, I gotta go now. I can't spam anymore. My girlfriend awaits :)



    more...


    pictures Hotel Photos middot; Map this Hotel hotel wallpaper. Tokio Hotel Wallpaper 2 by
  • Tokio Hotel Wallpaper 2 by



  • sagis99
    03-18 01:08 PM
    Not sure if funny is the right term to use here, but this makes me think about
    the cold-war era russia/east germany type of bureaucracy.
    amazing.





    dresses Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by hotel wallpaper. hotel wallpaper(China
  • hotel wallpaper(China



  • qualified_trash
    08-30 09:33 AM
    you can travel until the Expiry date stamped on your Visa in your passport allows you to reenter.

    For example, if your visa expires on 15th March 2007, you better be here on 14th :-)) and when you leave after that, you will need to have the visa revalidated at a consulate/embassy, which, I think you are aware of based on your post.



    more...


    makeup Michelberger Hotel Wallpaper 1 hotel wallpaper. Las vegas Monte Carlo Hotel
  • Las vegas Monte Carlo Hotel



  • dpp
    07-27 09:55 AM
    Well done. Good job





    girlfriend Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by hotel wallpaper. Tokio Hotel Wallpaper
  • Tokio Hotel Wallpaper



  • ushkand
    10-09 12:11 PM
    can she move from H1 to EAD immediately?
    Yes

    what are pros & cons by moving from h1 to EAD. As she already hv her SSN because of H1. do we need to inform about ead to SSN office?
    Pros are -
    She can work for anyone or even not work at all

    Cons -
    The only risk here is the probability of your 485 being rejected. Also, having to use AP and renewing EAD/AP every year.

    Also what kind of company she can have on EAD (corp,LLC)?
    what is the procedure to hv own company? Steps to follow for Independent contracting? Taxes for independent contract earnings?
    You should be able to start any kind of company. The simplest way would be to get a DBA (Doing business as) for her. Should take no more than 15 minutes at your local county office. That should suffice for independent contracting. She would then be on a 1099 with her client.

    Also what if after a move she stopped independent contracting? two scenarios may be either join another company as employee or if she stopped working. in that case do we need to close the company?


    You can always keep your company "open". You don't lose anything if you just have a DBA.

    Once she have her own company then she will work thru that company corp-to-corp or 1099??
    If you start an LLC or C/S corp, then it will most probably be a corp-to-corp and can get tricky with a lot of paperwork involved. DBA should be the most simple way if you are not planning on actually starting a "consulting firm" with more employees.





    hairstyles Tokio Hotel Wallpaper. hotel wallpaper. Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by
  • Tokio Hotel Wallpaper by



  • adi787
    12-11 08:15 PM
    hi,

    sorry to hear the denial.

    Was this beyond 6th yr extn based on approved 140?

    Or due to small company?





    rdehar
    11-27 01:40 PM
    How does it work? It doesn't work anymore :D

    Labor substitution is dead.

    Beware of anyone scamming you in name of labor sub...





    d100763
    06-22 09:26 PM
    VDAMINATOR!
    THAT BRA LOOKS LIKE IT WAS DRAWN WITH PHOTOSHOP!
    You p0rn lover...
    Touch�...:smirk:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment