lostinbeta
10-03 02:00 PM
horrific....... um...... ok...... if you say so :P
Alright dude, I gotta go now. I can't spam anymore. My girlfriend awaits :)
Alright dude, I gotta go now. I can't spam anymore. My girlfriend awaits :)
wallpaper I LOVE YOU QUOTES FOR HER FROM
smisachu
12-24 11:50 AM
Same situation here. I know about renewing H1 with same company is OK but as you have asked with a different company is a big ?. Hope some one answers.....I have appointment in Kolkota but not sure if I should cancel the appointment or go...
Hi,
I have a question:
- H1-B's I-797 is valid, but visa stamping has expired.
- I use AP document to re-enter.
- I do not use EAD at all
After using AP, can I move to a different company by petitioning for H1-B?
The other question is: Is it worthwhile to go for H1-B stamping when I have an AP?
-----------------
Detailed scenario
-----------------
My only reason for being on H1-B is to have a backup if there is a problem with my I-485 application. I don't want to use EAD, since it will terminate my H1-B status. With the recent retrogression I think its going to be a real long while.
My questions are:
1. If I use the AP (and don't use EAD), I read that I can be on H1-B with the same employer, and get my H1-B renewed with the same company. However, in future can I re-apply for a H1-B through some other company?
2. If I use my AP, I will be on a parolee status (on I-94), so when reapply for H1-B, and I send my I-94 , would my new H1-B be approved? Any such cases? Links, etc. would be helpful
I have a appt. in Chennai in mid january and am wondering if its worthwhile to go there at all. I have seen some messages about delays in visa approvals.
Thanks
Hi,
I have a question:
- H1-B's I-797 is valid, but visa stamping has expired.
- I use AP document to re-enter.
- I do not use EAD at all
After using AP, can I move to a different company by petitioning for H1-B?
The other question is: Is it worthwhile to go for H1-B stamping when I have an AP?
-----------------
Detailed scenario
-----------------
My only reason for being on H1-B is to have a backup if there is a problem with my I-485 application. I don't want to use EAD, since it will terminate my H1-B status. With the recent retrogression I think its going to be a real long while.
My questions are:
1. If I use the AP (and don't use EAD), I read that I can be on H1-B with the same employer, and get my H1-B renewed with the same company. However, in future can I re-apply for a H1-B through some other company?
2. If I use my AP, I will be on a parolee status (on I-94), so when reapply for H1-B, and I send my I-94 , would my new H1-B be approved? Any such cases? Links, etc. would be helpful
I have a appt. in Chennai in mid january and am wondering if its worthwhile to go there at all. I have seen some messages about delays in visa approvals.
Thanks

shirish
10-15 12:42 PM
Sorry Gurus, Couldn't figure out how to start a new thread. So posting here,
My spouse is on H4, Now she wants to use EAD and work.She wants to work part time, She has found a job as well, but the employer is sayng she can do parttime only for few months, after that she has to do full time or find a job somewhere else. Now if she cannot find another parttime job after few months, and has to stop working , will it affect her status?
Thankx in advance.
My spouse is on H4, Now she wants to use EAD and work.She wants to work part time, She has found a job as well, but the employer is sayng she can do parttime only for few months, after that she has to do full time or find a job somewhere else. Now if she cannot find another parttime job after few months, and has to stop working , will it affect her status?
Thankx in advance.
2011 i love you quotes for him from
admin
05-08 07:09 AM
I would like to know, can I get my H-1B at 6.0 year of my H-4 with my spouse�s approved I-140 (affected by EB-3 retrogression)?
As per an article in murthy.com - http://murthy.com/news/n_h1bnew.html - USCIS might soon introduce a memo that would decouple the 6 year limit for H1b from the limit for H4. If that is the case, once can be on H4 for 6 years and then 6 years on H1B.
As per an article in murthy.com - http://murthy.com/news/n_h1bnew.html - USCIS might soon introduce a memo that would decouple the 6 year limit for H1b from the limit for H4. If that is the case, once can be on H4 for 6 years and then 6 years on H1B.
more...
pitha
02-24 11:27 AM
People on H4 cannot get any sort of tution waiver like F1 guys can get with TA or RA

Rb_newsletter
09-18 05:31 PM
US Laws protect employees completely.
If at all your current employer wants to do anything they can sue your new H1 sponsor or the end client. If your end client and new employer's attorneys are ok to sponsor H1 and job contract, then you don't have to worry.
3 years before I wanted to join my then end client directly. But their vendor manager refused becos they had signed an agreement with my then employer stating that they will not hire any resource for 6 months from the date they leave the work.
If at all your current employer wants to do anything they can sue your new H1 sponsor or the end client. If your end client and new employer's attorneys are ok to sponsor H1 and job contract, then you don't have to worry.
3 years before I wanted to join my then end client directly. But their vendor manager refused becos they had signed an agreement with my then employer stating that they will not hire any resource for 6 months from the date they leave the work.
more...

calaway42
10-20 02:18 AM
gosh!! you experts!! what do i need to learn to be able to graphic design like you guys!?!? help!~:P
2010 tattoo love quotes. cute love

doudou
06-25 07:17 PM
Has he already filed? Can you send in your application before July 01 dateline?
Gene
Thank you guys. This scares me. I believe he already filed. At least that is what he told.
Gene
Thank you guys. This scares me. I believe he already filed. At least that is what he told.
more...
hsm2007
09-20 08:58 PM
Yes I am going to consult either Murthy or Rajeev. But my problem is that my company which is a big corporate will only give a EVL based on the format that the company's attorney prepare. So even though I can consult Murthy but no way I will be able to use their advice as my current employer will only do what their attorney tells them.
I am in a fix as to what to do? My current employer is a big corporate and don't work with personal attorneys. And HR policies are also very stringent.
Even if I want I can't use Murthy/Rajeev/Ron to respond to this RFE.
So confused what to do
I am in a fix as to what to do? My current employer is a big corporate and don't work with personal attorneys. And HR policies are also very stringent.
Even if I want I can't use Murthy/Rajeev/Ron to respond to this RFE.
So confused what to do
hair I Love You Quote - Love, I

indyanguy
11-14 10:38 AM
1. Is this because B is the "future" employer? In the usual scenario, if B were the current employer who responds to the RFE, can I switch to C within 6 months of joining B?
2. Also, does USCIS ask for us to prove "Ability to Pay" from the employer who responds to any I485 RFE?
At the time of 485 approval if future employer (B) is responging to RFE then yes you must work for long-term with B, however, in today's world 6 months is considered long-term.
2. Also, does USCIS ask for us to prove "Ability to Pay" from the employer who responds to any I485 RFE?
At the time of 485 approval if future employer (B) is responging to RFE then yes you must work for long-term with B, however, in today's world 6 months is considered long-term.
more...
geniousatwork
09-22 08:46 PM
My AP was approved on Sep2. Still awaiting the AP in mail.
hot love you quotes. i love you so
veni001
03-31 12:40 PM
What happens if your previous employer cancel the approved I140 before the new company files the for I140. I think you need at least 7-8 months to get Labor approved. I am pretty sure by that time, the old employer will cancel the approved I140. I am taking about big Consulting companies here where you can not negotiate to keep the I140 open after you resign.
Thanks in advance
If the old employer withdraw his petition (that's what most employers do to be on safe side, in this economy) before new employer's i-140 approval then you can not port old priority date.
Thanks in advance
If the old employer withdraw his petition (that's what most employers do to be on safe side, in this economy) before new employer's i-140 approval then you can not port old priority date.
more...
house missing you quotes. i love you
chaks7
01-20 09:09 AM
We are expecting, so I do not think it is possible to change insurance. We still tried and got rejected. So that we will leave us with COBRA in case my wife chooses to quit or something happens to her job. And does H4 visa affect COBRA coverage? If you can answer this question that will be very helpful.
tattoo i love you quotes images.

hebbar77
11-23 04:06 PM
I found ICICI money2india better than CITIBANK (rate wise). I have been using ICICI money transfer for last 4 years!
I would like to know anything better too!
I would like to know anything better too!
more...
pictures quotes love you daughter.
delhirocks
06-17 05:38 PM
Thank you, guys! It is not clear whether Statistics is a STEM major, but I think it is reasonable that it is, since Statistics is a branh of Math. Some universities have Statistics departments and others have Statistics as a concentration in a Math graduate program.
15-2041.00 Statisticians under Mathematics
whats the big confusion all about
15-2041.00 Statisticians under Mathematics
whats the big confusion all about
dresses i love you quotes and sayings.
augustus
08-21 10:32 AM
Please see above
more...
makeup house i love you quotes. i

mmk123
07-17 11:29 AM
I agree as well as dis-agree.
numberUSA give this argument for all the immigration communities which I am sure is from a different perspective (xenophobic or race). They just don't want any immigrants no matter what.
I am talking only about this crisis and merely from economic point of view. About choosing based upon what is good for the economy and what is not.
Thanks,
M.
numberUSA give this argument for all the immigration communities which I am sure is from a different perspective (xenophobic or race). They just don't want any immigrants no matter what.
I am talking only about this crisis and merely from economic point of view. About choosing based upon what is good for the economy and what is not.
Thanks,
M.
girlfriend i love you quotes pictures.
.jpg)
desi3933
03-03 10:48 AM
Quick question -- Can PD be transferred from EB category to FB category? In other words - can a person having approved I-140 under EB category take that PD to a family based Green Card? Thanks in advance.
No.
Refer to 8 CFR 204.5(e) Retention of section 203(b) (1), (2), or (3) priority date.
http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2003/pdf/8cfr204.5.pdf
No.
Refer to 8 CFR 204.5(e) Retention of section 203(b) (1), (2), or (3) priority date.
http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2003/pdf/8cfr204.5.pdf
hairstyles i love you quotes pics. i love

joydiptac
06-21 01:48 PM
By law: If you take Unemployment benefits => you have become public charge. If you become public charge => you broke AOS condition. Which requires you to be never be public charge. On top of that if you were still on H1b then that would have expired with you loosing your job. So that makes it a good case for removal proceedings if your case gets an audit (which is very likely).
Lookup a similar thread(removal proceedings) in IV.
Get legal help before making a decision like that.
Lookup a similar thread(removal proceedings) in IV.
Get legal help before making a decision like that.
neelu
07-09 12:33 PM
I dont think the exam results "expire". My guess is that they misplaced your wife's results/paperwork or something like that.
Another explanation is that they wanted confirmation of your wife's results.
These days Medical RFEs are very common. No one really knows why they ask these sometimes.
But get another medical checkup done and send it in, and you should be good.
Good Luck.
Both my wife and I applied for our AOS together during the July fiasco. My wife received a RFE for another medical exam today. We both did our medical at the same time and were submitted with the AOS application but only my wife received the RFE for medical. I did receive another RFE but not for medical.
Why would she receive the RFE for medical? Does the medical exam also expire as the finger print does? If it does expire then why would only one of us receive the medical RFE and not the other?
Another explanation is that they wanted confirmation of your wife's results.
These days Medical RFEs are very common. No one really knows why they ask these sometimes.
But get another medical checkup done and send it in, and you should be good.
Good Luck.
Both my wife and I applied for our AOS together during the July fiasco. My wife received a RFE for another medical exam today. We both did our medical at the same time and were submitted with the AOS application but only my wife received the RFE for medical. I did receive another RFE but not for medical.
Why would she receive the RFE for medical? Does the medical exam also expire as the finger print does? If it does expire then why would only one of us receive the medical RFE and not the other?
nixstor
08-30 01:11 PM
My 25,000 AAdvantage miles to IV.
No comments:
Post a Comment