Monday, June 13, 2011

june 2011 calendar wallpaper

images /Zoozoo-Calendar-June-2011 june 2011 calendar wallpaper. june 2011 calendar wallpaper.
  • june 2011 calendar wallpaper.



  • reverendflash
    10-21 02:18 AM
    real quick...

    Grateful Dead... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

    another thread maybe...:cool:

    Rev:elderly:





    wallpaper june 2011 calendar wallpaper. june 2011 calendar wallpaper. june 2011 calendar wallpaper.
  • june 2011 calendar wallpaper.



  • buffbloke
    02-27 11:07 AM
    Hi!
    One of my friends H1 was denied recently for not having Masters.
    Whats interesting is that she has already cleared NY state licensing exam and holds valid new york physical therapist license. NY does not require physical therapists to have masters.
    Since NY already verified her qualifications before awarding her license and one would assume USCIS would take that into consideration ...apperently not!

    I guess only option at this point to appeal and go back to school and get Masters!





    june 2011 calendar wallpaper. june 2011 calendar wallpaper.
  • june 2011 calendar wallpaper.



  • tonyHK12
    10-04 03:00 PM
    . As you said we can take off the contribution from our gross for tax purpose
    That was for Indian residents, don't think IRS recognizes PF, it wouldn't get tax benefit here. 8% FD after tax is still 5.5% annual interest.
    Without a green card, we are still temporary workers, check with a tax consultant about worldwide income too.





    2011 june 2011 calendar wallpaper. june 2011 calendar wallpaper. june 2011 calendar wallpaper.
  • june 2011 calendar wallpaper.



  • indio0617
    02-08 09:29 AM
    Yes. Travelling through Europe has become a big hassle these days. Avoid the London route. It is the worst. I have travelled via Frankfurt (Lufthansa) several times. But Lufthansa is getting troublesome too these days.

    The South Asian route via Singapore is the best. SIA In- flight service is excellent and you will notice a marked difference in their "attitudes". I have heard about China Airlines too. You might want to check that out as well.



    more...


    june 2011 calendar wallpaper. 2011 calendar wallpaper. june
  • 2011 calendar wallpaper. june



  • BMS1
    11-24 01:57 AM
    It is really irritating to read 'i' & mba not getting capitalized, I'm typed as im, etc. Type slowly and capitalize where needed. You may be in a hurry but you are irritating potential helping people.

    From the statements you have made, the following are clear.

    1) You received a query (right word is RFE, start using the right word RFE) and H1-B approval in Aug.
    2) Now you (three months later) are in a hurry to understand if the H1-B is approved or not.

    Is that right?

    For H1-B approval you must already have a job offer from an employer even before H1-B is filed. You can not want to get a job on H1-B after approval.

    Try to narrate the story step by step (and type slowly and correctly). Some one will help you.





    june 2011 calendar wallpaper. May 2011 Calendar Desktop
  • May 2011 Calendar Desktop



  • shreekhand
    10-04 11:33 PM
    :p...I loved that you just gave a name....and then the choice of the name is just hilarious ! (not that it may not be a true name...but still!!!)



    more...


    june 2011 calendar wallpaper. Desktop Calendar Wallpaper
  • Desktop Calendar Wallpaper



  • leo2606
    10-15 02:08 PM
    I don't think so,

    my wife and my self had 3 LUDs after FP on both of our 485.
    I called TSC, mine and my wife's application is pending secrutiy clearance.


    Hi,

    Probably ur 485 is going be approved soon!We had only one soft LUD after fp in our 485s on 7th sep 2007,and no luds on i-140 and i-131 till date??

    goodluck,
    vaishu





    2010 june 2011 calendar wallpaper. june 2011 calendar wallpaper. /Zoozoo-Calendar-June-2011
  • /Zoozoo-Calendar-June-2011



  • kumar2203
    05-23 08:41 PM
    Hello,

    I have one question about dependent I-485.. I filed I-485 to Texas Service Center under EB-3 in 2007, Applied EB-2 140 to Nebraska Service Center under EB2, ported priority date. Now I have to add dependent 485 appication, which service center I have to send ?

    thanks for your help !!



    more...


    june 2011 calendar wallpaper. New Year 2011 Calendar June
  • New Year 2011 Calendar June



  • eb3retro
    10-29 10:04 AM
    lazycis,

    i sent you a pm..could u pls respond. thanks.





    hair june 2011 calendar wallpaper. june 2011 calendar wallpaper. Desktop Calendar Wallpaper
  • Desktop Calendar Wallpaper



  • dionysus
    01-28 08:31 PM
    I just applied for a PIO card for my daughter. I did not even know that there was any other option available.



    more...


    june 2011 calendar wallpaper. June 2011 Calendar Wallpaper
  • June 2011 Calendar Wallpaper



  • macml
    01-13 02:05 AM
    Hi,

    My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.

    Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.

    Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.

    The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-131 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-131 and I-765 was approved on the same day.

    However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!





    hot 2011 calendar wallpaper. june june 2011 calendar wallpaper. june 2011 calendar wallpaper.
  • june 2011 calendar wallpaper.



  • singhsa3
    04-30 05:35 PM
    Point well taken, mades some changes
    You are ignoring dependents (1.2/applicant) and name-check cases in your calculation.



    more...


    house June 2011 iPhone wallpaper june 2011 calendar wallpaper. june 2011 calendar wallpaper.
  • june 2011 calendar wallpaper.



  • zCool
    05-21 03:33 PM
    There no hard and fast rule.. so long as you can prove the intent to work permanantly.. some will say 6 months .. some will say 1 yr.





    tattoo May 2011 Calendar Desktop june 2011 calendar wallpaper. June 2011 Calendar Desktop
  • June 2011 Calendar Desktop



  • gk_2000
    08-27 06:22 PM
    good one ghost.
    it's disappointing that the sept vb movement was much smaller than expected (i fall in your g3m2 category) but the blessing in disguise is that it will make people believe the long term vision that IV has to pursue the fixes that will solve these problems for good and will help everyone irrespective of their category. hopefully more people will come forward and donate and join IV's hands on the grass root efforts.

    Sept VB movement was small???? Didn't you notice EB3 Row moved 6 months, and EB4 ROW by about 1 year?

    And NO movement for EB3-I.

    Now, how unfair is that. EB2, EB4, everyone moves faster, but not EB3 (I)!!! :mad:



    more...


    pictures Desktop Calendar Wallpaper june 2011 calendar wallpaper. june 2011 calendar wallpaper.
  • june 2011 calendar wallpaper.



  • maharshijb
    05-05 09:30 AM
    Hiring Manager has asked me to send him a link to the website which says I can start working once the application is submitted to USCIS....so that he can talk to his HR & other folks....





    dresses june 2011 calendar wallpaper. june 2011 calendar wallpaper. JH : June 2011 Calendar
  • JH : June 2011 Calendar



  • jcrajput
    06-18 03:12 PM
    Thank you all for your quick responses.
    I will travel with my wife and 7 years old son. Is there any nice place to stay near embassy? Also, Can I get my passport back on the same day or I need to collect next day after stamping?

    Thanks.



    more...


    makeup New Year 2011 Calendar June june 2011 calendar wallpaper. June 2011 iPhone wallpaper
  • June 2011 iPhone wallpaper



  • desi3933
    02-11 11:59 AM
    Doesn't the H1 takes effect only if you join them. I dont think just getting approval alone change your status.

    Otherwise is there any source for this claim

    If the approval notice has new I-94 then new status has taken effect. Infact new I-94 will also have H-1B written as well, if the new status is H-1B.

    Person has to file for another change of status if he/she wants to go back to old status.

    __________________
    Not a legal advice.





    girlfriend June 2011 Calendar Desktop june 2011 calendar wallpaper. june 2011 calendar wallpaper.
  • june 2011 calendar wallpaper.



  • shortchanged
    08-03 10:25 PM
    I understand everyone is anxious but this is simple language. I am sure you can 'decipher' it
    It means you have become an "undocumented or illegal", and you have to learn English and you are qualified for a Z visa :rolleyes: :D
    Forget about your I-140; just focus on I-485. I-140 seems to be a foregone conclusion.
    Enjoy your weekend man...............





    hairstyles June 2011 Calendar Wallpaper june 2011 calendar wallpaper. june 2011 calendar wallpaper.
  • june 2011 calendar wallpaper.



  • sekasi
    08-25 07:12 PM
    I want a smug smiley.

    Also, the 'mad' one, :m: looks more like a steaming bun than an angry face ; )





    enqueued
    12-15 08:43 AM
    Hong

    Your post says there was a mistake with the petition letter. Is it just the letter or in I-129? Check the copy of form I-129 and LCA. If the information in them are correct along with I-797 then you are good. If the mistake is only in the covering letter for the petition then I do not think it is a problem. When you go for stamping you have to submit onl I-797, I-129 and LCA.

    If I-129 is wrong then you have to resubmit the application with USCIS. It is not correct to appear for H1 stamping with incorrect I-129.

    Thanks





    vegasbaby
    02-23 12:52 AM
    Hi,

    Recently, I applied for H1 extension (change of employer) at Mumbai COnsulate. The Visa officer said all my documents are good but still issued me a yellow form that says that administrative process is required for my case. She gave me back my passport and the yellow form. The application is pending.

    I have a valid EAD and AP. Is it possible for me to abandon the H1 process and enter US on EAD and AP.

    I am looking for legal expertise here.

    Thanks.


    Well, yes you can certainly abandon H-1 process & come back on EAD/AP. However, I would try some other consulate first like Hyderabad or Delhi. I believe since you have gone for H-1 extension, you can go to pretty much any consulate in India.

    My friend was issued a yellow form 221g or something @ Toronto Consulate. He went to Delhi & got his visa stamped. No questions asked.

    But you should wait to check if its PIMS delay. PIMS delays are generally resolved in 2 -3weeks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment