
dish
10-03 03:38 PM
Recently we are not seeing many job postings by dallas bec , in the name of teamexceed ofcourse. PBEC is running the recruitment process in a faster way. More Advertisements..........On the other hand, DBEC still in a slumber.......
wallpaper justin bieber baby video

Michael chertoff
05-17 08:51 AM
Dear Attorney and other friends,
Please give me some advice on my situation,
My mother had green card through my sister who is US Citizen. four years ago my mother wen to India and did not came back. after 6 years she again came back on visitors visa.
we want to renew her greencard.
Please advise if it is possible of we have to start new process?
Thanks
MC
Please give me some advice on my situation,
My mother had green card through my sister who is US Citizen. four years ago my mother wen to India and did not came back. after 6 years she again came back on visitors visa.
we want to renew her greencard.
Please advise if it is possible of we have to start new process?
Thanks
MC
frostBite
06-29 11:41 PM
super cool picture, sweet idea too
2011 2010 album justin bieber my
.jpg)
cbpds
09-11 03:46 PM
Client letters are becoming madatory now a days, refer to murthy.com for an article related to yours today
more...
JunRN
09-18 04:42 AM
It depends on your Service Center. For TSC, you can have your EAD after 11 weeks from Receipt. For NSC, you can have your EAD after 12 to 14 weeks from Receipt.
Yeah, it could be on October or early November.
Yeah, it could be on October or early November.
vikasgarg24
08-09 10:53 AM
Hi
This question is for my friend. he has a Bcom (3 years bachlors from India) with certification of chartered accountant and cost accountant. He has a 6 years of post qualification experience in india (after ca and ) and now he has 6.5 years of experience in US. (Total post qualification experience is 11-12 years)
His lawyer said as this is a 3 years degree you dont qualify for EB2. lawyer also send us a case where DOL denied CA plus 3 years of bcom under EB2.
Can you help us if he qualify for EB-2, what is the best way to file.
This question is for my friend. he has a Bcom (3 years bachlors from India) with certification of chartered accountant and cost accountant. He has a 6 years of post qualification experience in india (after ca and ) and now he has 6.5 years of experience in US. (Total post qualification experience is 11-12 years)
His lawyer said as this is a 3 years degree you dont qualify for EB2. lawyer also send us a case where DOL denied CA plus 3 years of bcom under EB2.
Can you help us if he qualify for EB-2, what is the best way to file.
more...
%2B(FanMade%2BSingle%2BCover)%2BMade%2Bby%2Bvinaixa67.png)
probe
11-12 09:37 AM
I had applied for my EAD , AOS on July 30th. I did received my EAD and I-485 receipts.But my wife never received hers, on contacting USCIS I came to know they had my address wrong .Receipts & EAD are delivered to my neighbours mail box,it seems they trashed all documents, I don't know what else I can do.
Any help is appreciated.
Any help is appreciated.
2010 NEW MUSIC: Justin Bieber
wIeRdLiFe
11-05 06:30 PM
Hi Kate,
thanks for the reply. Do you know how long is taking these days for labor?
thanks for the reply. Do you know how long is taking these days for labor?
more...

damialok
05-05 04:33 PM
Can you get a SSA benefit if you don't have a GC? Isn't that a Catch 22?
Well I dont get SSI benefits but is there a way we can convince USCIS to expedite cases that meet the first condition?
Well I dont get SSI benefits but is there a way we can convince USCIS to expedite cases that meet the first condition?
hair single album art justin bieber
gcsim
06-07 08:25 AM
Folks,
One of my friend is here on H1b visa since six months and he wants to call his parents....will there be any issues in applying for visa as he is here since six months only. Any help will be appreciated.
One of my friend is here on H1b visa since six months and he wants to call his parents....will there be any issues in applying for visa as he is here since six months only. Any help will be appreciated.
more...

nandakumar
03-27 01:15 PM
My I140 was originally filed at California service center, on 3/24/2006 it was transferred to Texas service center.
hot justin bieber album cover my
mlyn
11-04 01:58 AM
Hi:
Maybe some of you can help me with my problem. I was directly hired to work in the US with two other colleagues. Our PD was April 04. We got our LC�s last year. My two friends and I applied for I-140 last December 2006. (same job, same employer sponsoring us). The two got their I-140 by June and were able to receive their GC courtesy of the July fiasco.
Last May 07, I was told that I was mailed an RFE. I never received it. As you may know, you can only follow this up after a month. Three phone calls (and months) and two faxes (two months) later, still no letter. My lawyer is at his wits� ends. The other day, he gets an appointment at a USCIS center near our area. He says this office �has no jurisdiction over my case� and that this was a long shot. An immigration officer looks at the computer system in the office and says that the system�s list of RFE cases does not include my name, and perhaps there was an error. Perhaps�
Has anybody heard of a similar case? My lawyer is now suggesting that I write a congressman for help. Do you think this will help?
My husband and I filed our I-485 + his EAD last July 19. Today we received acknowledgment receipts for both and a notice that we have to go thru FP next week. . Is this a positive sign , or does this mean nothing at all? I noticed that current PD for 3rd preference visas has rolled back to Aug 02. Can anyone hazard a guess as to how long we may reasonably have to wait for a GC? Or for my husband�s EAD?
Thanks.
Maybe some of you can help me with my problem. I was directly hired to work in the US with two other colleagues. Our PD was April 04. We got our LC�s last year. My two friends and I applied for I-140 last December 2006. (same job, same employer sponsoring us). The two got their I-140 by June and were able to receive their GC courtesy of the July fiasco.
Last May 07, I was told that I was mailed an RFE. I never received it. As you may know, you can only follow this up after a month. Three phone calls (and months) and two faxes (two months) later, still no letter. My lawyer is at his wits� ends. The other day, he gets an appointment at a USCIS center near our area. He says this office �has no jurisdiction over my case� and that this was a long shot. An immigration officer looks at the computer system in the office and says that the system�s list of RFE cases does not include my name, and perhaps there was an error. Perhaps�
Has anybody heard of a similar case? My lawyer is now suggesting that I write a congressman for help. Do you think this will help?
My husband and I filed our I-485 + his EAD last July 19. Today we received acknowledgment receipts for both and a notice that we have to go thru FP next week. . Is this a positive sign , or does this mean nothing at all? I noticed that current PD for 3rd preference visas has rolled back to Aug 02. Can anyone hazard a guess as to how long we may reasonably have to wait for a GC? Or for my husband�s EAD?
Thanks.
more...
house tattoo justin bieber baby
prem_goel
07-02 10:40 PM
Yes it seems USCIS is also asking the public to help improve its website. It has posted a link on its homepage "Help improve uscis.gov" which was supposed to take you to another page. Unfortunately that link is broken as of now. If you click on it, it takes you to a blank page.
I would say, for starters, how about posting links that actually work????
I would say, for starters, how about posting links that actually work????
tattoo Baby is a song by Canadian
sledge_hammer
06-09 01:35 PM
You DO know working for cash is illegal, don't you?
No, you can not work on 1099 for any other company.
Yes, the only option is work on cash.
No, you can not work on 1099 for any other company.
Yes, the only option is work on cash.
more...
pictures Justin Bieber - Baby/STL (MTV

dealsnet
10-09 08:37 AM
Better to send the GC to India and he can enter with that GC.
His wife's GC is through his and her stay here depends on him.
So don't go for the route, to file for him as her depenant. This will make everything screwup.
Many people entered after their GC approval.
u cannot use Canada PR to enter US. If he left US without AP then his application for adjustment of status is considered abandoned.
spouse can file new application in dependent category. the dates for dependent category have come quite close since last 6 months. he could expect a GC in 6 months !
talk to a lawyer about dependent 485.
His wife's GC is through his and her stay here depends on him.
So don't go for the route, to file for him as her depenant. This will make everything screwup.
Many people entered after their GC approval.
u cannot use Canada PR to enter US. If he left US without AP then his application for adjustment of status is considered abandoned.
spouse can file new application in dependent category. the dates for dependent category have come quite close since last 6 months. he could expect a GC in 6 months !
talk to a lawyer about dependent 485.
dresses Justin Bieber Album Cover
whoever
04-07 06:36 PM
he is untalented and i dont know how he is still not voted out. he making it to next round every time is a shame. whoever is voting him to next time arent doing the right thing.
more...
makeup justin bieber album cover baby
chanduv23
09-13 02:20 PM
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - hurray we are all going to DCCCCCCCCC
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - hurray we are all going to DCCCCCCCCC
girlfriend justin bieber album cover baby
pnagar
12-05 08:35 PM
Guys, my details are:
PD Apr'07 EB2
I-140 Filed May'07, pending
I-485 Filed Jul'07
Please help me with:
1) Assuming 140 is approved before changing the current job under AC21, what are the things the new firm has to file. Does the new firm have to file 140 again? I presume that labor and 485 stays intact..pl help folks.
2) I will complete 6 mths of 485 filing in Jan-08. If 140 gets approved around Jan-Feb'08, is there any risk if I change my employer after that under Ac21. Does it hurt if the present firm withdraws 140 after approval?
Sincere thanks in advance.
nagp
PD Apr'07 EB2
I-140 Filed May'07, pending
I-485 Filed Jul'07
Please help me with:
1) Assuming 140 is approved before changing the current job under AC21, what are the things the new firm has to file. Does the new firm have to file 140 again? I presume that labor and 485 stays intact..pl help folks.
2) I will complete 6 mths of 485 filing in Jan-08. If 140 gets approved around Jan-Feb'08, is there any risk if I change my employer after that under Ac21. Does it hurt if the present firm withdraws 140 after approval?
Sincere thanks in advance.
nagp
hairstyles pics of justin bieber when he
sodh
07-25 02:20 PM
Yes
I second that.
I second that.
GCBy3000
07-25 06:02 PM
Are you in consulting business. Technically you are supposed to work at the location where you have filed your LC. If you had filed prior to PERM, then you may be fortunate because pre-PREM there was a textarea where the employer could explain about where the beneficary would work. Consulting firms filled out this column in such a way that you could work anywhere in US, but your head office is xxxx. If this is the case then you should not have problems other than filling our AR-11 and sending it to DHS / USCIS.
If it is after PERM, then you do not have any options. I am not sure how consuting firms handle this situation.
If it is after PERM, then you do not have any options. I am not sure how consuting firms handle this situation.
garybanz
08-27 03:18 PM
hi my wife had filed 485 on aug 2nd, we got the receipts aug 23rd monday.
Hope this helps...
We filed at TSC.
Also I got my GC approved today, i had filed 485 during july fiasco.
Thanks gcNOLONGERdreamer05
Hope this helps...
We filed at TSC.
Also I got my GC approved today, i had filed 485 during july fiasco.
Thanks gcNOLONGERdreamer05
No comments:
Post a Comment