Monday, June 13, 2011

justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011

images justin bieber shirtless justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justinbieber shirtless Of
  • justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justinbieber shirtless Of



  • UKannan
    05-23 09:24 AM
    Is there anyway to get the I140 Approval or at least the Receipt # other than that off thru employer?





    wallpaper justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justinbieber shirtless Of justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. new justin bieber shirtless
  • new justin bieber shirtless



  • meridiani.planum
    10-12 08:37 PM
    Hi Friends/Gurus,

    My attorney received an RFE on H1B extension last week.
    The details of my case are

    2004-Oct-01 -- My H1B started
    2004-Nov-20 -- I entered the country on H1B for the first time
    2008-Dec-25 -- Date till my current work authorization (I-797) is valid
    2010-Sep-30 -- Date I complete 6 years under H1B. Since I entered only on 2004-Nov-20 my attorney said my 6 years is up to 2010 Nov 20th

    2008-August-10th -- My attorney applied for my H1B extension under normal processing. He requested until 2011-Dec-25th (3 years from current I-797) expiration on the petition instead of 2010-Nov-20th
    2008-Oct-8th -- Attorney received the RFE

    When the petition for H1B extension was prepared on 2008 July, I asked the employer why the period of intended employment is put as 2011-Dec-25th instead of 2010 Nov 20th. The employer replied that its a usual practice to request 3 years of H1B extension and USCIS will only give the maximum possible

    What's the RFE
    Now we got the RFE and it says we have requested for an extension beyond 6 years and for getting that we should have a labor certification pending more than 365 days or an approved I-140.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a labor cert with priority date of 2006 August which was approved but the I-140 was denied on EB2 category for not meeting 5 years of progressive experience. Earlier this year in 2008 April we have filed another EB3 I-140 for the same 2006 Aug Labor
    On the H1B extension petition attorney had requested until 2011-Nov 20th instead of 2010 Nov 20th. I saw the H1B extension application and it says Dates of Intended employment as 12/25/2008 till 12/25/2011
    Do you think the attorney should have given the intended period only until 11/20/2010?

    The attorney contacted me and said they are going to send a copy of my I-94 as of Nov 20th 2004 and a copy of my immigration port of entry stamp on my passport stamped on nov 20th 2004 and request to give the extension. The attorney mentioned that the I-94 and port of entry seal will help USCIS to determine the maximum period of H1B that can be granted

    My worry
    My worry is INS rejecting the petition saying these kinds of changes in dates (2010 nov instead of 2011 dec) cannot be done in the midde of the process and this will be rejected and we need to file again a new petition. I know that we can work until 240 days if we file for an extension on time. I want to get this extension obtained before 2008 dec 25th so that I don't have to go through a chance of denial after 2008 dec 25th which can put my status into illegal sometimes. I am thinking of premium processign also if the results of the RFE doesn't come by next month (November).

    My questions

    1) Do you think the attorney should have given the intended period of employment only until 11/20/2010 on the original petition?

    2) Please advice me on how we should resopnd to the RFE and what date we should request for.

    3) Should we ask USCIS to give extension until 2010 sep 30th if they don't agree for 2010 nov 20th? Does this has to be clearly mentioned in the RFE response letter?

    Your help very much appreciated. Please reply to this as my legal stay is based on this.

    based on what you have said you are only eligible for an H1 until 2010 for now (because your current PERM application is not old enough to give you the 7th year). To me it looks like your lawyer appears to have screwed up. Even if you had gotten an extension till 2011, it could potentially have landed you in trouble later if USCIS ever goes over these dates again (485 approval time).

    In the RFE response ask him to explain that the date should actually be 2010, and see if USCIS is willing to accept the petition as-is (the new period is smaller than the old one in your LCA, so I assume it should be ok).
    Ask your lawyer on what basis he expected them to approve it upto 2011? Also, if he accepts it was his fault, ask him if he can make it up to you by making it premium processing and paying the $1k. This is a screwup on his side which is making things needlessly messy for you, thats the least he can do.





    justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. +of+justin+ieber+2011+
  • +of+justin+ieber+2011+



  • eb2_immigrant
    09-16 02:35 PM
    I would say go ahead with your plans, There is no risk at all. I got back from India 2 weeks ago,showed my AP (I was asked to join a seperate line for AP holders). Officer asked for my SSN# thats it.

    Do not wait for USCIS to make decisions.





    2011 new justin bieber shirtless justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. Shirtless Justin Bieber
  • Shirtless Justin Bieber



  • java4yogi
    06-09 02:05 AM
    just checking if any lucky ones have received a approval for their h1b petitions this year !!!



    more...


    justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. stylist Justin+ieber+2011
  • stylist Justin+ieber+2011



  • kaizersoze
    07-17 06:24 PM
    I pledge to contribute $200 once I get the receipt notice

    C'mon dude...dates are current. You can file. isn't that enough for you to be happy about. Why do you want to wait till you get receipt notice ?

    You are thankful to IV now. Contribute to IV now.
    When u get ur receipt, u r thankful to USCIS for managing to open you packet and enter your information into the system :D





    justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber shirtless 2011
  • justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber shirtless 2011



  • perm2gc
    07-02 11:21 PM
    Thanks for your replies.

    My original H1 expired last week. And I do have EAD. But need to bring my spouse in few months on H4. So can i use my EAD while H1 MTR is filed. And then go back on H1.

    You cannot use EAD to bring your wife,you need an approved H1.



    more...


    justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011
  • JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011



  • greencardvow
    07-31 04:56 PM
    you can't once it is rejected.
    Hi, I am planning to goto india and i don't want to visit US Embassy in Chennai as i am working for a small consulting company. They will ask so many things.
    I hope canada will be smooth.

    My question is if US embassy in Canada don't want to extend my H1 will they cancel my current H1? Can i re-enter USA?





    2010 +of+justin+ieber+2011+ justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. justin bieber shirtless
  • justin bieber shirtless



  • diptam
    06-30 05:26 PM
    Interestingly lot of folks like me are doing 485 on their own - because its NOT difficult. Its small Project and you have to get the Docs right and complete.

    Regd - Lawyers dont really answer RFE - they ask us to give the piece of extra information and henceforth charge 3000-4000... Like if a RFE comes to me because i didn't submit W2 and Tax returns - I'll send that. What do i need a lawyer to send my W2's ?

    So far as critical RFE's like Birth Certificate , Employment letter unsatisfactory they will straight away reject the case - No question of RFE an no need of
    lawyer answering it.

    I feel like lawyers are collectively spreading these rumours because they want peoples like me to feel scared with the overall tense environment so that they get more business !!

    I mailed my case today June 30th and it should hit Lincoln, NE July 2nd
    Since the Visa bulletion is still showing current i have a right to do that.

    Hey can we sue these law firms who have spread the rumors, I could not sleep all night yesterday. Think about those who have not submitted the paperwork to their lawyer yet ....

    I saw immigration law (Matthew Oh) & Murthy publizing these rumors. Even Shusterman could have done the same he is one of the top immg attorneys but I feel just to make us already suffering souls file before the holiday these firms has run some water down our drain ....



    more...


    justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. thishome shop azienda euroitalia Justin+ieber+2011+photoshoot+shirtless
  • thishome shop azienda euroitalia Justin+ieber+2011+photoshoot+shirtless



  • Blog Feeds
    08-06 08:10 AM
    H1B Visa Lawyer Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
    Question #1 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
    My H1b visa got approved in 2009 which was filed by my previous employer.I did not get chance to travel to USA and even my visa is not stampted. Now I am with other employer.
    Can I transfer my H1b?

    Answer #1
    The safest option to utilize at this point given the facts as you have provided is to file a new H-1B petition. Transfers and Extensions do not apply in this scenario because you have never entered the U.S as an H-1B nonimmigrant. Once the petition is filed and approval received, you would need to attend the Consulate interview and if all goes well, you would be able to then travel to the US and after speaking with CBP, enter as an H-1B nonimmigrant visa holder.


    Question #2 � Employment Based Immigration � Green Card: Biometrics
    I think the fingerprints that the USCIS has on file for my GC are set to expire soon. Should I take Info pass appointment to give them a new set of fingerprints?

    Answer #2
    As written on the I-797C, Notice of Action, in some types of cases USCIS requires biometrics. In such cases, USCIS will send you an appointment notice with a specific date, time and place for you to go to a USCIS Application Support Center (ASC) for biometrics processing. You must WAIT for that appointment notice and take it to your ASC appointment along with your photo identification.


    Question #3 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa: Traveling
    I am planning on traveling out of the US for a vacation; however, I heard from friends that I may not be able to obtain a new visa stamp for my recently approved I-129 and come back. Please advise.

    Answer #3
    If you MUST travel on H-1B status, we recommend that you have the following: at least two month�s worth of pay stubs, a copy of the approved H-1B petition, an original employment verification letter, the original approval notice, and any other documentation that would demonstrate compliance with the laws governing the H-1B program and the establishment of a bona fide job opportunity.


    Question #4 � Employment Based Immigration � Green Card
    My child has received his Green Card and his birth date is wrong on the card. Do I need to fix this? How do I fix this?

    Answer #4
    You will need to file Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-90.pdf). If you believe this was an administrative error on the part of the USCIS, you will need to check box d in Part 2, number 2 of the application. Along with the Form I-90 and accompanying filing fee of $290.00 plus $80.00 for biometrics, please attach the incorrect card and evidence of the correct information (original birth certificate; passport; previous approval notices, etc). You will need to submit the USCIS filing fees (made payable to the �U.S. Department of Homeland Security�) even though you believe it was an administrative error. If you send the form with accompanying documentation without the filing fees, the case will be returned until you provide those fees. If the USCIS agrees that the error was administrative in nature, they will issue a new card and return the filing fees.


    Question #5 � Employment Based Immigration � Green Card
    My spouse and child have received their Green Cards but I have not. I filed for our GCs through my employer. What do I need to do? Is there a problem with the processing of my case? Could my GC be denied? Please advise.

    Answer #5
    Based on the small amount of information provided, it seems like there may just be an issue with the issuance/mailing of your Green Card. Your husband and child would not have received their Green Card if there was a pending issue with your case. From the information you provided, you are the primary applicant and your spouse and child are your derivatives. Therefore, the USCIS would not approve the I-485 Application to Adjust status for the derivatives without first approving it for the primary applicant. Follow up with the USCIS after 30 days from the date your spouse and child received their Green Cards by calling 1-800-375-5283.


    Question #6 - Employment Based Immigration � Green Card - EAD Renewal
    I filed for my EAD renewal back in May 2010 with the NSC and it is still pending. My current EAD expires next week. What are my options moving forward - can I expedite the EAD renewal process since my card is expiring next week, can I continue to work with the receipt notice?

    Answer #6
    To my knowledge you normally cannot expedite an EAD renewal request; however, I have heard from my colleagues that after an EAD renewal has been pending for 75+ days at the NSC an Attorney may contact the Service Center directly to notify them of the situation. If you do not receive your EAD approval by the time your current EAD expires, you MUST WAIT and NOT WORK until your EAD is approved. You MAY NOT continue to work using the EAD receipt notice as the receipt is not evidence of an approval.

    You may file an EAD renewal request up to 120 days in advance of the expiration of your current EAD and should be aware of the Service Center processing times well in advance of filing so that you can obtain an approval of the EAD to continue working.


    Question #7 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
    What document determines how long I can stay in the United States: my visa, my I-94 card or the expiration of my current passport?

    Answer #7
    Short answer: The visa stamp issued by the U.S. State Department displayed in your passport allows you to enter the U.S. at a port of entry. The I-94 card issued by an Immigration Inspector at the port of entry is your admission ticket and displays the time period you are authorized to stay in the United States. If your I-94 card expires and you did not obtain an extension, and you remain in the U.S. without taking further action, this inaction will result in you accruing unlawful presence in the U.S.


    Question #8 � Family Based Immigration: Marriage � K1 Fianc� Visa
    My son is U.S. Citizen and would like to marry his Pakistani fianc�. Both boy and girl know each other over three years and have been engaged for 8 months already. Can my son file a petition for his fianc�? How long is it taking?

    Answer #8
    U.S. Citizens who are engaged to be married to a foreign national may petition the USCIS on behalf of their fianc� by way of the K-1 visa. To be eligible for this visa: (1) you must be legally able to marry; (2) the marriage must be a bona fide marriage with good intent; (3) you must be willing to marry within 90 days of the fianc� entering the United States; and (4) you must have met within two years of filing for the visa. The K-1 visa is valid for only one entry into the United States. Therefore, reentering with it is not possible. You also cannot renew a K-1 fianc� visa. Your son should first file a Petition for Alien Fianc� (Form I-130) with the USCIS. Once the petition is approved, the USCIS will forward the approved petition to the appropriate American consulate to interview the beneficiary. Once the beneficiary attends the consular interview and is approved for the visa, she may travel to the United States to marry your son. A petition for K-1 status is valid for four months from the date of USCIS action, and may only be revalidated by the consular officer. Currently, it is taking approximately 5 months to obtain approval for the Petition for Alien Fianc�.


    Question #9 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
    I was on H-1B status from 2006-2009 and now currently utilize my EAD. My sponsoring H-1B employer did not pay me what was listed in my LCA. Can I do anything now about this?

    Answer #9
    If your employer has not paid you in accordance with the certified LCA, then they are most likely in violation of the The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), The FLSA prescribes standards for the basic minimum wage and overtime pay which affects most private and public employment. It requires employers to pay covered employees who are not otherwise exempt at least the federal minimum wage and overtime pay of one-and-one-half-times the regular rate of pay. The Act is administered by the Employment Standards Administration's Wage and Hour Division within the U.S. Department of Labor.

    You may wish to check out the following link (http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/wages/backpay.htm) regarding how to move forward when attempting to file suit to obtain any back payment of wages, etc.


    Question #10 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
    Can you let me know how many visas remain under the H-1B Cap?

    Answer #10
    As of July 30, 2010, there were 37,700 H-1B Regular CAP subject nonimmigrant visas remaining and 8,400 H-1B Masters Exemption nonimmigrant visas remaining. USCIS will continue to accept both cap-subject petitions and advanced degree petitions until a sufficient number of H-1B petitions have been received to reach the statutory limits, taking into account the fact that some of these petitions may be denied, revoked, or withdrawn. For continuous FY2011 H-1B Cap updates, please refer to our website (http://www.mvplg.com/_webapp_2694261/H-1B_Nonimmigrant_Visa).


    MVP Law Group would like to thank everyone who contributed a question or comment. We hope the information provided is helpful.

    Our next �Immigration Q & A Forum� is scheduled for Friday, August 20, 2010! Please remember to submit your questions/comments on our h1bvisalawyerblog.

    MVP Law Group, P.A. makes available the information and materials in this forum for informational purposes only. The information is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice or any contractual obligations. Further, the use of this site, and the sending or receipt of this information, does not create an attorney-client relationship between us. And, therefore, your communication with us through this forum will not be considered as privileged or confidential.





    More... (http://www.h1bvisalawyerblog.com/2010/08/mvp_law_group_qa_forum_august_1.html)





    hair Shirtless Justin Bieber justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. Justin Bieber Topless
  • Justin Bieber Topless



  • lalitjain2002
    04-14 11:22 PM
    All,

    I know as you all have reached 485 stage so you might be experts who can help answering few of my questions...
    1) I work with a company who applied for my labor last year, its approved and now they are filling 140
    2) Am applied in EB3 so not sure how many years it will take to get 485 dates to priority dates of 2008 ... am thinking abt 5-8 yrs
    3) My wife works in a company who wont apply for her Green Card they dont have a policy
    4) Her visa expires after 2 yrs ...
    5) If I ask one of the consulting companies X to apply for her green card for future employment and pay all the cost for the green card.
    6) Assuming she gets 140 in next 2 yrs before her visa is expired.

    Questions .....
    a) Can she renew her visa for 3 yrs with her current employer based on 485 filling pending with company X ?
    b) How much would it cost to apply a green card upto phase 1 and phase 2 ...I might not actually require 485 stage. I just need her processing upto 140 stage so that she can keep renewing the visa until I get my 485 cleared ...in case I leave my job then we might think for her to apply 485 but chances are less.

    Experts please guide me if this plan would work and if yes how much would it cost me ...

    Thanks in advance ..
    Lalit



    more...


    justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011
  • JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011



  • pmpforgc
    02-08 01:06 PM
    Do you have any tentative dates for travelling ?? How flexible the dates are ??

    BTW - i am not an travel agent nor related to any travel agency

    I am going on 05/24 and coming back 07/16 . going may delayed by day or two if needed but comign date I want to stick to.





    hot stylist Justin+ieber+2011 justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. justin bieber photoshoot 2011
  • justin bieber photoshoot 2011



  • gopi246
    03-23 06:49 PM
    At last I am able to get to the root of the issue. I went to Logan airport and spoke to Immigartion dept people. They have seperate cell called differed inspection for these kind of clarifications.
    When I explained the situation they found that the i-94 number in their system is not matching with that of mine. So when SSA is searching the database they were not getting any details. They have issued a new i-94 card to me and asked me to re-submit the request to SSA. Hopefully they will be able to get it this time.

    If any one faces similar problems, they may contact immigation dept of Logan at #617-568-1810 option 0 and ask for differed inspections.

    Thanks for all your suggestions, have wonderful time:)



    more...


    house justin bieber 2011 photoshoot justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber shirtless
  • justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber shirtless



  • dog123
    09-18 06:01 PM
    I got receipt on August 29 and approval e-mail on Today (September 18th).

    Rashesh





    tattoo justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber shirtless 2011 justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. Justin+ieber+photoshoot+
  • Justin+ieber+photoshoot+



  • tdasara
    04-06 07:41 AM
    IS THERE A SHORTAGE OF BALL PLAYERS IN US???

    In December 2006, a law was passed to ensure Minor League Ball players get their greencard in 6 months!!

    Minor League players == no education, no English, just plays ball!!



    more...


    pictures JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011 justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. justin bieber kissing selena
  • justin bieber kissing selena



  • mdmd10
    09-16 01:35 PM
    Did you see any LUD prior to this email?

    No LUDs. Just got our approvals on the 14th around 5:30 PM. I did have a pretty benign RFE for EVL to which we replied on Aug 12th and there were subsequent Soft LUDs for 6 consecutive days until 8/19.

    I'm guessing its been around a month since we responded to my RFE and since my case was under review, they may have picked it eventually.





    dresses justin bieber photoshoot 2011 justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. sshoot,justin bieber Glria
  • sshoot,justin bieber Glria



  • Raju
    07-04 09:32 PM
    My state in four lines

    1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters

    2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.

    3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.

    4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping

    But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.

    But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.

    I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?
    Dont panick man. Your should not have a problem with H1 stamping!



    more...


    makeup thishome shop azienda euroitalia Justin+ieber+2011+photoshoot+shirtless justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
  • justin bieber 2011 photoshoot



  • RedHat
    08-30 05:01 PM
    What is Sub-Labor?
    I field my GC thru Very good company.

    I am not understanding why its happend





    girlfriend Justin+ieber+photoshoot+ justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. Justin+ieber+2011+pics
  • Justin+ieber+2011+pics



  • felix31
    06-05 08:19 AM
    well, something similar is going on with my case,though mine is not i-485...

    I am waiting for H4 extension (7th year). Attorney had replied to RFE long time ago and I noticed that online message changed at one point last week, wording is not the same, but no LUD.
    Now the message says that they will notify of a decision in writing.
    No time-line any more...

    Have no idea what that means, but I hope they will soon mail the approval. It has been almost a month since they received response to RFE.:mad:





    hairstyles JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011 justin bieber photoshoot shirtless 2011. justin bieber new photoshoot
  • justin bieber new photoshoot



  • MatsP
    February 5th, 2008, 05:56 AM
    Hey, I didn't know you've seen my cameras, Mats! ;)
    Actually, I've seen my old EOS 1n, which was a bit beaten up when I bought it used several years ago - and it's no better after I have had it for a while. The 1-series bodies do tolerate quite a bit of abuse and still take good shots. I just wish I had the money to get a 1Dmk2 [or Mk3...].

    --
    Mats





    new_horizon
    05-26 08:45 PM
    I had an error message in the past few days. But when I tried it today, and I was able to schedule an appointment. There are dates available from June 1-12 (week days).





    nit_sea
    01-04 01:14 PM
    Probably I did not make myself clear .
    I don't care about any in-state tution or financial assistance .

    My question is, is it possible to even file for COS from H4 to F1 after getting F1 denied in India .

    Here is the timeline

    Nov 2010 - COS from H4 to F1 approved in US.
    Dec 2010 - Went to india for F1 Stamping and it was denied.
    Jan 2011 - Came to US on H4 visa .

    Now is it possible to apply for COS to F1 again ? . Will the F1 denial in India have any impact on COS to F1 processing ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment