Friday, June 3, 2011

justin bieber selena gomez vacation

justin bieber selena gomez vacation. Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and
  • Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and



  • bluebomberman
    Feb 28, 06:24 PM
    There's a big difference between "many single machines can fail and the cloud survives" and "individual machines are stable". Most businesses can't afford the mass cloud redundancy of Google, and most can't afford to have machines go down regularly.

    The point of "big iron" is that you buy one large expensive machine that just sits there doing its work quietly for years on end, with little active administration needed.

    I guess each situation is different. I'm more interested personally in the SOHO scenarios, where dedicated servers and an exclusive IT staff are slowly losing relevance (http://37signals.com/svn/posts/2785-the-end-of-the-it-department).

    (Although the news of Gmail losing emails gives me pause (http://www.macworld.com/article/158186/2011/02/gmail.html).)





    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • Designer Dale
    Mar 17, 05:24 PM
    In response to all the "Recommend Me a Camera/Lens/Editor etc" threads, I offer this. Comments or additions?

    Never Show Your Work To Anyone

    Read Only "Expert Photographer" Blogs, Articles, and Books

    Leave Your Camera On Auto...:eek:...

    Buy A New and More Expensive Camera Because It'll Make Better Pictures

    Spend Too Much Time Mastering Photoshop

    Mine is this: Fixate on one style of photography or subject.


    Original stolen from PIXIQ... (http://www.pixiq.com/article/how-to-work-hard-at-photography-and-still-suck)

    Dale





    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and
  • Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and



  • MisterMe
    Sep 20, 01:03 PM
    Originally posted by onemoof

    Although you are correct that there is a HUGE premium on the top of the line Power Mac. The simple fact is that only corporations buy those machines. The lower end Power Mac is targeted more for actual people so the pricing is much more reasonable.
    Does your "simple fact" mean that I am a corporation and not an actual person? Please don't break the news to my mom.

    Originally posted by onemoof
    (Also the laws of economics dictate that the price of any product is exactly the price that people are willing to pay, and has no relation to how "fair" the price is.)
    Agreed.





    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • dcv
    Sep 13, 12:40 PM
    You got to wear knickers?!
    I knew the nurses prepping me for my op's fancied me!

    LOL

    yeah as i said - HUGE - bigger than Bridget Jones pants, one-size fits all sort of thing

    but still, glad to have been wearing those rather than going commando, given that they were going to be flinging my leg around during surgery... ;)



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. One Response to “Justin Bieber
  • One Response to “Justin Bieber



  • zwilliams07
    Sep 27, 09:56 AM
    Hopefully the next update will resolve some rather annoying bugs. The one that irritates me to no limit is the bug of moving directories off the desktop into other directories.

    As soon as I do, all my icons are thrown about on the desktop. Gawd its annoying.





    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • iBlue
    Dec 18, 09:22 AM
    There's already a thread on this. Just as I did in that one, I think it's incredibly sad. The irony in what the RATM croud are trying to achieve is particularly amusing.

    Not half as sad as the machine of mediocrity that is Simon Bloody Cowell's monopoly on our christmas number ones.

    So the frig what if a bunch of people want to feel like they've accomplished a small victory by bumping that rubbish off the top spot? It's harmless fun.



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez



  • Joshuarocks
    Apr 25, 03:38 AM
    Rich bastard who deserves to be shot 300 times in the heart.. Yes, I hate rich people... I am glad many died in WWII and other wars.. at least they can't take their money which is worthless anyway to heaven.





    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • dernhelm
    Apr 5, 11:34 AM
    I'm sorry you didn't understand me. I really am and didn't mean to insult you.

    But I didn't put a smiley because it wasn't really all that sarcastic. It was a pretty straighforward comment about how Macrumors posters are temperamental and sometimes hypocritical.

    Including yourself?
    :D



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. justin bieber selena gomez vacation. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez; Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. Full of Win. Mar 28, 11:04 AM
  • justin bieber selena gomez vacation. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez; Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. Full of Win. Mar 28, 11:04 AM



  • itcheroni
    Apr 8, 12:42 AM
    These cuts and shut down will be unpalatable for the voters. Obama will win reelection and we will simply continue to monetize our debt at an even faster rate. That is the real calamity. If the budget isn't paid for and balanced with tax dollars then the market will balance it for us in the form of massive inflation. It's already been happening if you've been paying attention.

    The sad thing is the cuts don't even go far enough.





    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • mgargan1
    Nov 21, 04:09 PM
    Interesting concept, but their website (http://www.eneco.com/) scares me away in a hurry. What was that about making a good first impression?

    yea, their website looks like it was from 1998...



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • MACloop
    Apr 5, 09:35 AM
    Hello,
    I do some download in my app where some of the data are images. In my app I save this data and create uiimages object where needed. Everything works fine so far. My problem is:
    I have a custom tableViewCell class and in this class I have a UIImageView defined. No matter which size I set to this Uiimageview, the image put into it gets the height of the tablecell. I have tried to change the viewMode for the cell uiimageview content but without any luck so far. What can I do to actually get the images to be displayed with the size of the uiimageview it is added into...?

    The images is created like this:
    NSFileManager *fileManager = [[NSFileManager alloc]init];
    UIImage *imgToUse = [[UIImage alloc] initWithData:[fileManager contentsAtPath:[dict objectForKey:@"data_path"]]];
    [fileManager release];

    After this the images is saved into a dictionary and in the table delegate method - (UITableViewCell *)tableView:(UITableView *)t cellForRowAtIndexPath:(NSIndexPath *)indexPath {
    the image is added to the imageView, like this:
    cell.imageView.image = [[self.imageDict objectForKey:@"some key here"];

    Any Ideas? I do not understand why the cell height controls the image height? What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks in advance!
    MACloop





    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez#39;s
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez#39;s



  • robbieduncan
    Sep 28, 07:29 AM
    They'd better start shipping the portables with more roomy hard drives soon...

    These software updates are getting HUUUUUUUGGGGGE!:(

    Just because the update is 100Mb (or whatever) does not mean that it needs 100Mb more disk space. If Apple want to update an executable then the updater contains the whole thing. So if the updater contains a new executable that is 10Mb and the existing one is 9.5Mb then you only need 0.5Mb more space.



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • SuperCachetes
    Apr 8, 05:09 PM
    It should be offence, if anything, as in throwing their weight about the World.

    That's clever there, that is. ;)





    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • CWallace
    Apr 5, 08:55 PM
    Apple should've held out on the refresh to include USB 3 and even HDMI. Thunderbolt is currently useless.

    DisplayPort to HDMI cables that support both audio and video are quite inexpensive from many online sources. I use one from my iMac to my 40" LCD TV and the DP port takes up a good bit less space than an HDMI port would (which can be important for a portable device).



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • davidjearly
    Dec 21, 05:56 AM
    Time enough to post about it though ;) Merryxmas

    I have no time for the 'campaign'. I have a limited amount of time for debate over the logic behind it.





    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • Lakeland*won
    Jun 12, 12:17 PM
    I really hope T-Mobile isn't chosen...I had them for a year and a half and what horrible customer service. Not to mention that their coverage in Palm Springs, CA is horrible. Apple should go with Verizon, I did go with AT&T myself, but Verizon is rated highest of all the carriers for customer satisfaction and coverage.

    I've been with T-mobile since the 1st sidekick and am still with them because of their customer service. They have the best CS IMO



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • glassbathroom
    Sep 20, 05:17 AM
    Strange question: can you use the Firmware Restoration CD to update your firmware? This disc is designed to fix a bad update from CD, bypassing the hard disk and the RAID array. Seems to me that it should work, in theory.

    Read all about it here (http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/firmwarerestorationcd11.html). New version released today for the latest Mac Pro firmware.

    I tried this with my RAID0 Mac Pro and it doesn't work I am afraid. I can't get it to update when you hold down the power button. I really think that Apple have to address this problem. RAID0 is not going to be very unusual with the new Mac Pros.





    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • nagromme
    Oct 11, 02:09 PM
    The article is a little vague, but in my view any device that allows access to the Internet (even at home) is a serious problem that companies really need to forbid. Because people could use the Internet to learn about other job opportunities, or even send resumes. A happy worker is a worker in the dark.





    justin bieber selena gomez vacation. Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and
  • Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and



  • Kilamite
    Oct 6, 10:44 AM
    I think it does, all other manufactures are spitting out models every month and Apple has two models that they sell every year and they sell more then these other manufactures. Why change that? Can Apple succeeded at selling more models when nobody else can?

    Okay, is this rumour stating that Apple will be spitting out new models every month? No.

    It'll be a yearly cycle. iPhone Nano, iPhone Classic, iPhone XL or something.

    Apple offers more than one size of laptop, iMac and iPods. Seems to work well right?





    generik
    Oct 10, 04:40 PM
    i doubt apple with update the MB soon, there just wouldnt be enough distinguishing the MB from the MBP if they both got C2D at the same time, mostl ikely it will be like the mini, it will get a small speed bump.

    Intel's line doesn't leave much room for a bump... unless Apple is going to use the Core and Core 2 processors as a product differential. Talk about gay considering the two kinds of chips costs pretty much the same.





    clayj
    Sep 17, 10:49 PM
    I'd try to argue back but I've seen your photo in the pictures threads and I just don't have the balls. :(I'm laughing at this, but I don't know why... can you explain? (Seriously, if there was a joke in there, it went straight over my head...)





    avamiser
    May 3, 09:45 AM
    Thanks for the great ideas ... I like the idea of using Chronosync to sync both machines on the same network ... might give that a shot. Currently using Dropbox as a usb drive replacement.





    KnightWRX
    Mar 26, 08:30 PM
    Yes - all they've decided to do is REVIEW it. They've overturned nothing. And the overturn rates are very low.

    It's still on, no matter what you try to spin it as. A review is a review. This is the same as when an appeals court decides to hear a case, they haven't overturned anything until they've overturned something. But they can't overturn something without first REVIEWing it. ;)





    LastName
    Mar 26, 08:21 PM
    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/03/26/160022-jobs_schmidt_coffee.jpg


    Jobs: [Waves hands] This isn't the market you're looking for.

    Schmidt: Dammit, Steve! You have a Reality Distortion Field, not the Force!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment