VDaminator
06-06 04:15 PM
Aright here is my volley
wallpaper Kat Von D Tattoo Record
shx
10-12 10:46 PM
As of October 12, 2007, USCIS has completed initial data entry and issued receipt notices for applications and petitions received on or before the dates indicated:
California Service Center
Form Number Date Received
I-130 8/30/2007
N-400 8/01/2007
All Other Forms 7/30/2007
Nebraska Service Center
Form Number Date Received
I-131 8/14/2007
I-140 8/14/2007
I-485 Employment
Based 8/14/2007
I-485 Asylee 8/07/2007
I-485 Refugee 7/16/2007
I-765 8/14/2007
N-400 7/29/2007
All Other Forms 8/05/2007
Texas Service Center
Form Number Date Received
I-131 8/13/2007
I-140 concurrently filed
with I-485 8/13/2007
I-485 Employment
Based * 8/13/2007
I-765 8/13/2007
N-400 7/18/2007
All Other Forms 9/16/2007
*California Service Center and Vermont Service Center are currently assisting in data entry of employment-based I-485 and related forms (I-140, I-765, and I-131) received at Texas Service Center between the dates of 7/28 and 8/8. As a result, some applicants may receive receipt notices from a service center different than the one they originally applied to.
Vermont Service Center
Form Number Date Received
I-130 7/29/2007
N-400 7/25/2007
All Other Forms 8/01/2007
USCIS Lockbox
Form Number Date Received
TPS 9/13/2007
California Service Center
Form Number Date Received
I-130 8/30/2007
N-400 8/01/2007
All Other Forms 7/30/2007
Nebraska Service Center
Form Number Date Received
I-131 8/14/2007
I-140 8/14/2007
I-485 Employment
Based 8/14/2007
I-485 Asylee 8/07/2007
I-485 Refugee 7/16/2007
I-765 8/14/2007
N-400 7/29/2007
All Other Forms 8/05/2007
Texas Service Center
Form Number Date Received
I-131 8/13/2007
I-140 concurrently filed
with I-485 8/13/2007
I-485 Employment
Based * 8/13/2007
I-765 8/13/2007
N-400 7/18/2007
All Other Forms 9/16/2007
*California Service Center and Vermont Service Center are currently assisting in data entry of employment-based I-485 and related forms (I-140, I-765, and I-131) received at Texas Service Center between the dates of 7/28 and 8/8. As a result, some applicants may receive receipt notices from a service center different than the one they originally applied to.
Vermont Service Center
Form Number Date Received
I-130 7/29/2007
N-400 7/25/2007
All Other Forms 8/01/2007
USCIS Lockbox
Form Number Date Received
TPS 9/13/2007
askbz1
04-16 11:18 AM
Thank You so much. Found this thread just in time when I was searching for insurance from my Parent's visit to US.
2011 kat von d tattooing. Kat Von D Tattoo artist and TV

dixie
11-06 01:33 AM
No, those are just examples. Essentially, an H1-B working for any not-for-profit organization is exempt from the cap. Universities, goverment agencies, university medical hospitals are well-known examples that fit this description. Private sector organizations will not qualify in most cases. The key question you have to ask yourself to determine if you are eligible for an exemption is "Does this organization operate with the motive of profit ?". Of course, as always you will need to consult an attorney for a definite answer if you are not sure.
So then only these four categories count as "Non Cap H1Bs"?
Can anyone shed more light on any other categories that qualify as non cap?
Thanks
So then only these four categories count as "Non Cap H1Bs"?
Can anyone shed more light on any other categories that qualify as non cap?
Thanks
more...
smahwal
08-05 12:49 PM
My husband and I are July 2 Neb transfer to TX and we got approval email on 8/1. PD is 2005 Dec.
wandmaker
12-11 02:57 AM
Thanks for your response. Good to hear that I can file while I am outside the US.
Meanwhile, I was wondering if it expires due to (assume) my neglect... does that create issues or can I apply at a later date... this is just in case I forget !! Sorry !!
You can renew your EAD even after it expires. BTW, if you have used your EAD for work, you can not work until you received the EAD on hand.
Meanwhile, I was wondering if it expires due to (assume) my neglect... does that create issues or can I apply at a later date... this is just in case I forget !! Sorry !!
You can renew your EAD even after it expires. BTW, if you have used your EAD for work, you can not work until you received the EAD on hand.
more...
srinivas_o
01-08 12:37 PM
Thanks a lot to everybody whoever answered my questions.
2010 Kat Von D Videos
21stIcon
12-21 08:44 AM
Excatly, you got it. at the end of year w2 should have 100k as a salary not after employer deduction.
more...
Queen Josephine
May 17th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Awesome idea!
Anymore idea anyone while I'm out and about on my day off?;)
Joe, if you haven't noticed by now, I'm a photoshop person, so when I looked at your photos, I picked one that I thought promised the most interest if processed in photoshop, so I liked the 3rd one since it contained elements that draw the eye along into the distance.... I also processed it in photoshop (NO, I did not add or alter anything....just worked with layers and color enhancement... everything you see is in your original photo).
Here's what it looks like with the shadows lifted and the original sky brought out.
Anymore idea anyone while I'm out and about on my day off?;)
Joe, if you haven't noticed by now, I'm a photoshop person, so when I looked at your photos, I picked one that I thought promised the most interest if processed in photoshop, so I liked the 3rd one since it contained elements that draw the eye along into the distance.... I also processed it in photoshop (NO, I did not add or alter anything....just worked with layers and color enhancement... everything you see is in your original photo).
Here's what it looks like with the shadows lifted and the original sky brought out.
hair Kat Von D is famous American
AJT
10-08 08:29 PM
Filed @ NSC, Rec'ed 07/27/07
Got Receipts on 10/01/07 from TX for EAD, AP, I-485 for self and spouse
Rec'ed EADs for self and spouse on 10/5/07
AP - Rec'ed and pending
I-485 - Rec'ed and pending
Got Receipts on 10/01/07 from TX for EAD, AP, I-485 for self and spouse
Rec'ed EADs for self and spouse on 10/5/07
AP - Rec'ed and pending
I-485 - Rec'ed and pending
more...
rb_248
07-27 07:13 AM
I tested it. It works great. Admins must consider creating a link for this on the main page of IV. Good job.
hot Kat Von D at Tattoo Artist Kat
immigrationvoice1
03-20 12:26 PM
Thanks walking_dude in explaining it so well. So, there will be major changes other than the Prez elections this year and next. Lets remain hopeful...:)
There are 35 Senate seats up for election in November along with the post of President. That is 35% of 100 seat Senate. It will be a different Senate as Dems are projected to win many of these seats and Repubs are projected to lose them. As things stand, now GOP [Republicans] are strategizing how to prevent Democrats from getting filibuster-proof 60 seat majority in the Senate. Even if they (dems) don't get 60 seats [ lets say they are 2-3 seats short] they can easily provide incentives for 2-3 Republican Senators to cross-over and vote with them [ much easier than getting 9-10 like now!]. That way, it will be a different Senate.
http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2008/Senate/senate_races.html
And the whole of House of Representatives [ which has 2 years term] is up for election too [ last election was in 2006]. It's true that all media attention is focussed on Presidential election. But there are also going to be major changes in the House as well as the Senate.
I agree with you on one point. Definitely Lobbying will be needed to be done after the elections. Its the only way to attach IVs provisions to some other bill and getting it passed. There's no other way to get them passed.
There are 35 Senate seats up for election in November along with the post of President. That is 35% of 100 seat Senate. It will be a different Senate as Dems are projected to win many of these seats and Repubs are projected to lose them. As things stand, now GOP [Republicans] are strategizing how to prevent Democrats from getting filibuster-proof 60 seat majority in the Senate. Even if they (dems) don't get 60 seats [ lets say they are 2-3 seats short] they can easily provide incentives for 2-3 Republican Senators to cross-over and vote with them [ much easier than getting 9-10 like now!]. That way, it will be a different Senate.
http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2008/Senate/senate_races.html
And the whole of House of Representatives [ which has 2 years term] is up for election too [ last election was in 2006]. It's true that all media attention is focussed on Presidential election. But there are also going to be major changes in the House as well as the Senate.
I agree with you on one point. Definitely Lobbying will be needed to be done after the elections. Its the only way to attach IVs provisions to some other bill and getting it passed. There's no other way to get them passed.
more...
house But Kat Von D was a superstar
anilkumar0902
09-18 12:06 PM
EB-2 , PD: Oct 2005, Filed at Nebraska, I-485 Received Date: 07/31/07, Notice Date: 09/05/07. Section: Unknown for me and my wife.
Last week, called up USCIS and mentioned about my case. The person who took the call, said nothing can be done and that i need to wait for the application to be processed.
I called up today again and spoke with a different lady and she patiently listened to the details and placed a Service Request to USCIS about the details. She wanted me to call back in 45 days if nobody contacts me about the same.
But, looks like many folks who applied in NSC, are facing this issue of "Section: Unknown"...Not sure, if we need to be worried or not. But hope everything works out well at the end.
Last week, called up USCIS and mentioned about my case. The person who took the call, said nothing can be done and that i need to wait for the application to be processed.
I called up today again and spoke with a different lady and she patiently listened to the details and placed a Service Request to USCIS about the details. She wanted me to call back in 45 days if nobody contacts me about the same.
But, looks like many folks who applied in NSC, are facing this issue of "Section: Unknown"...Not sure, if we need to be worried or not. But hope everything works out well at the end.
tattoo kat von d tattooing

TomPlate
01-09 03:30 PM
why i got red?????? I am saying it is going to be current.
more...
pictures Kat Von D Tattooing Someone

Photoman
March 26th, 2004, 08:22 AM
I have just joined this forum and collected my D70 last night. Used for the first time tonight took about 200 photo's with my SB-80DX flash.
I had to use camera on A or S priority with flash set on Auto. Quite a backward step after TTL metering with the F100.
The only Nikon flashes which provide full interaction with the D70 are the SB-800 & SB-600. Only these provide auto zoom head function, ISO from camera and TTL metering.
Hope this helps.PM
SB-26 will be a problem. You cannot use TTL flash mode with any Nikon digital camera. It would be like going back to an old thyristor auto flash. Only the DX series flashes work with the digitals.
I had to use camera on A or S priority with flash set on Auto. Quite a backward step after TTL metering with the F100.
The only Nikon flashes which provide full interaction with the D70 are the SB-800 & SB-600. Only these provide auto zoom head function, ISO from camera and TTL metering.
Hope this helps.PM
SB-26 will be a problem. You cannot use TTL flash mode with any Nikon digital camera. It would be like going back to an old thyristor auto flash. Only the DX series flashes work with the digitals.
dresses Kat Von D describes her new

chanduv23
11-06 07:46 AM
My Mother in law flew with them, and her experience was good.
How old are your folks? Sometimes, this may sound a bit cheesy, but getting wheelchair always helps. What that does is, it guarantees your folks will be at the correct gates, at right times.
I got her a wheelchair, and she had a smooth transition.....
hope that helps...
Thanks for the response, they are 57 and 53 years and healthy, will it make sense to request for a wheelchair? Maybe we can request for one of them :)
How old are your folks? Sometimes, this may sound a bit cheesy, but getting wheelchair always helps. What that does is, it guarantees your folks will be at the correct gates, at right times.
I got her a wheelchair, and she had a smooth transition.....
hope that helps...
Thanks for the response, they are 57 and 53 years and healthy, will it make sense to request for a wheelchair? Maybe we can request for one of them :)
more...
makeup kat-von-d-tattoos
MatsP
November 15th, 2007, 04:37 AM
I'm by no means saying that reformatting in itself is a bad thing - it should be fine to do it many times. It's just a waste of effort, since deleting the files will serve the same purpose.
--
Mats
--
Mats
girlfriend portrait tattoos kat von d.
Norristown
10-15 07:15 AM
Recently I came across a different situation where outsourcing caused to lay off GCs and citizens(Ind origins).
My friend is working in a medium company for 5 years after he got GC.
Comapany decided to outsource certain piece of project to TCS and in that effect my friend was laid off. I think in future this might more often to us who are waiting in line for GC. May be it is part of life ....
Most funniest part is company has prepared a official guidlines to employees how to communicate with indian team (which is mostly located in India).
here are examples...
1) when they say they understood every thing, do not take it seriously. Ask them explain what they knew.
2) during discussion do not use any US slangs. Talk to them in simple english.
3) do not be surprised for few new words like FUNDA, Bouncer, Sixer (cricket), Yaar,
4) know something about cricket. Indians love cricket game.
My friend is working in a medium company for 5 years after he got GC.
Comapany decided to outsource certain piece of project to TCS and in that effect my friend was laid off. I think in future this might more often to us who are waiting in line for GC. May be it is part of life ....
Most funniest part is company has prepared a official guidlines to employees how to communicate with indian team (which is mostly located in India).
here are examples...
1) when they say they understood every thing, do not take it seriously. Ask them explain what they knew.
2) during discussion do not use any US slangs. Talk to them in simple english.
3) do not be surprised for few new words like FUNDA, Bouncer, Sixer (cricket), Yaar,
4) know something about cricket. Indians love cricket game.
hairstyles photo Kat Von D with the
crystal
10-12 08:35 PM
Is it posted erlier? They updated with some more info today
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=82b06a9fec745110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=2411c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=82b06a9fec745110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=2411c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
gg_ny
03-18 01:54 PM
Q: Does the core team who have their boots in Washington have any knowledge of the date when the CIR will be introduced by Mr Kennedy?
Answer: (ALthough I am not part of the core team)...When the Judiciary committee is done with calling people for testimony in the 'Purgegate'. That means, upto the 3rd week of April. Even if it gets introduced to the floor of the Senate, the committee is going to be preoccupied with this scandal. Maybe if AG resigns, and all the fired prosecutors are reinstated next week, then by the end of the month you can start hearing the discussions. I gathered some words in the wind that high tech companies that wrote letters on quota for H1B is preparing to introduce a measure (when need arises) anticipating 1) H1B quota will run out in 21 days 2) CIR would not happen this year. BUT I AM NOT sure how much substantiated this is.
Hello :
Does the core team who have their boots in Washington have any knowledge of the date when the CIR will be introduced by Mr Kennedy . Days have turned to weeks then to months and we have been just hearing stories of the bill getting introduced "Next Week ".The press is spilling gallons of ink and the onliners are creating Gigabytes of forum data on Immigration Legislation and its outcomes, but nothing seems to come out of Capitol Hill , they are just going around in circles .Are they actually going to do something this year or is it just another eyewash ?
Answer: (ALthough I am not part of the core team)...When the Judiciary committee is done with calling people for testimony in the 'Purgegate'. That means, upto the 3rd week of April. Even if it gets introduced to the floor of the Senate, the committee is going to be preoccupied with this scandal. Maybe if AG resigns, and all the fired prosecutors are reinstated next week, then by the end of the month you can start hearing the discussions. I gathered some words in the wind that high tech companies that wrote letters on quota for H1B is preparing to introduce a measure (when need arises) anticipating 1) H1B quota will run out in 21 days 2) CIR would not happen this year. BUT I AM NOT sure how much substantiated this is.
Hello :
Does the core team who have their boots in Washington have any knowledge of the date when the CIR will be introduced by Mr Kennedy . Days have turned to weeks then to months and we have been just hearing stories of the bill getting introduced "Next Week ".The press is spilling gallons of ink and the onliners are creating Gigabytes of forum data on Immigration Legislation and its outcomes, but nothing seems to come out of Capitol Hill , they are just going around in circles .Are they actually going to do something this year or is it just another eyewash ?
EndlessWait
12-13 02:55 PM
its a "carrot dangling" technique used by the immigration system here to make u "modern day slave" to get things done....they will take ur SS taxes and make u wait until you realize and give up and go back
i really wish the reality of this immigration was known to me when I came..I wasted my career waiting in this GC wait.... :mad:
i really wish the reality of this immigration was known to me when I came..I wasted my career waiting in this GC wait.... :mad:
No comments:
Post a Comment