Monday, June 6, 2011

london skyline vector

london skyline vector. London+skyline+outline
  • London+skyline+outline



  • aiongiant
    Sep 19, 11:39 PM
    alli did was put in the xp cd on the drive.. pop in another hdd.. and rebooted.. at startup press and hold the option key and your startup devices come up choose the xp cd... boot from that then install to the other hdd.. and done and done xp is installed no problem as for the drivers thats where bootcamp driver disc comes in

    but mind you.. you do NOT need bootcamp to boot and install windows xp.. but will need it for drivers and such





    london skyline vector. Bit more modernthe london was
  • Bit more modernthe london was



  • Sal510
    Aug 21, 05:52 PM
    so are they trying to run "FourSquare" out of business haha





    london skyline vector. Vector illustration of
  • Vector illustration of



  • lordonuthin
    Apr 23, 11:14 PM
    Welcome king mook mook and matty-p we appreciate your joining the team!





    london skyline vector. London sunny background Vector
  • London sunny background Vector



  • feszty
    Apr 17, 09:51 AM
    So he won the price and apple re-invited him. But what about the other hundreds of developers who are banned from the App store with no clear explanation why they were rejected? I like this 1984 reference in the previous comments, I couldn't agree more. Looks like it is time for change.
    As for the artist, he is not showing too much artistic integrity. He has been rejected on BS reasons, calling his art ridiculous, then he resubmits immediately. He should have stood up agains the AppNazi and tell them to shove their censorship up their butts.



    more...


    london skyline vector. London+skyline+painting
  • London+skyline+painting



  • MacQuest
    Oct 7, 05:59 AM
    ...how do these people still have jobs?

    NOBODY has jobs.
    Yet Jobs has EVERYBODY.

    Mwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... :D


    Ok, that's enough. Going back to sleep now. :p

    ;)





    london skyline vector. vector city london skyline
  • vector city london skyline



  • entatlrg
    Apr 24, 02:12 PM
    3g



    more...


    london skyline vector. Victorian+london+skyline+
  • Victorian+london+skyline+



  • fortunecookie
    Mar 14, 01:37 PM
    What if it just says Made in USA, wht if it really is made somewhere else? Think twice.





    london skyline vector. London skyline with flag
  • London skyline with flag



  • FX4568
    Apr 24, 11:50 AM
    Order of importance

    - Stronger GPU
    - Sharper colors
    - Longer battery life
    - Stronger CPU
    - Liquid metal
    - Ethernet
    - 6GB
    - Thunderbolt
    - Backlit
    - USB 3.0



    more...


    london skyline vector. London Skyline and text
  • London Skyline and text



  • m4c1nt05h
    Aug 19, 10:52 AM
    Why is everyone ragging on Facebook for this?

    It's not as if they invented it.

    Foursquare, Loopt and Gowalla have had these types of apps for many many months.

    because it's turned on by default. it should be off by default (IMO) and then turned on as an option. many people aren't aware that Facebook's new "features" are almost always on when rolled out.





    london skyline vector. #32:London Vector
  • #32:London Vector



  • DakotaGuy
    Sep 12, 04:43 PM
    Originally posted by dukestreet
    We just need a new chip - g5, power4, what ever. We need a chip that can go head to head against the Wintel world and not rely on 2 processors to try and keep up (and even now, this isn't working)

    Its very frustrating and I hope Apple will all make us happy sometime soon.

    D

    I am confused after reading all the posts over the past month or so...is the 1.25 GHz dual G4 going to be actually that slow? What is it as slow as...a 1.7 Ghz Celeron...or worse...a 66MHz PowerMac 6100?



    more...


    london skyline vector. London skyline silhouette
  • London skyline silhouette



  • kustardking
    Apr 16, 03:26 PM
    Here's what I think the cross-compiler issue is. Adobe had the same sort of problem before they bought flash, with their app that made flash files. It was called LiveMotion and it was great. The problem with that app though, was that Macromedia controlled flash, and adobe could only reverse engineer it after the latest version had been released. So, the features of Flash 7 couldn't be realized by the Adobe LiveMotion app until waaaay after the release of Flash 7. Usually near Flash 8, etc. Adobe was essentially always a version behind. Not such a big deal with apps made for desktops and laptops. But if Apple wants to control the experience and have all it's apps updated very quickly for new OS updates, they'd have to reveal all the new features to Adobe way beforehand so that all the people making apps via Adobe's compilier could update them quickly. And of course Apple would be reliant on those developers actually desiring to pay Adobe for an upgrade to flash, which usually only comes out every year and a half or so. Much slower than updates to iPhone and it's OS. So instead, if all the developers are using Apple's tools, Apple can simply slide them a free SDK update and have them recompile. Since updating apps is so simple this way, Apple can easily require that the developers recompile in a certain time frame. Pretty hard to do for the developers that would be going through Flash, and if Adobe didn't update their tools, then the devs couldn't update, and you've got a mess and the only people losing would be the iPhone users, and then of course Apple.

    Not saying it's right or wrong. Just saying that's where Apple's coming from. I really don't think they are trying to piss off Adobe in particular. Why should they be angry at Adobe anyway? They're the ones that didn't allow flash. Adobe should be angry at Apple.

    This is a sensible perspective





    london skyline vector. London Skyline2
  • London Skyline2



  • GilGrissom
    Oct 26, 06:29 PM
    Gutted I didn't get a free T-Shirt, they were all sold out when I got in. I arrived earlier than expected, pretty much bang on 6. An Apple Store employee came out and told us we were queuing in the wrong bit, it was at that point everyone realized the queue went round the entire block!

    Installing Leopard as we speak, only just got in, spent all night at the Studio talking! (Apologies to the friendly Apple employees my friend and I were talking to all night propping up the bar!).

    Dam tubes getting slower at night time!

    Was quite interesting seeing the diversity, I enjoyed it, just wish I had a T-shirt.



    more...


    london skyline vector. and the TOWER OF LONDON
  • and the TOWER OF LONDON



  • junkie365
    Oct 6, 12:42 PM
    Why would Apple do what has failed all other manufactures during the time Apple's one model mantra have eaten sales from other manufactures?

    Because now Android with a range of sizes is eating iPhone sales.

    Go into a Best Buy and look at all the Androids with larger screens, and some with smaller screens and lower prices. Apple needs to compete with that...





    london skyline vector. London Skyline made of fruits
  • London Skyline made of fruits



  • MacTech68
    Jan 2, 11:03 PM
    The 400K drives do commonly suffer from hardening lubricating grease. Sliding surfaces also get caked up with dust.

    Stripping the eject mechanism, cleaning it and re-greasing it will usually solve the problem if that is ALL that's wrong with it.

    :)

    EDIT: here is a good starting point.
    http://lisafaq.sunder.net/lisafaq-hw-floppy_lube.html
    Yes, it's for a Lisa drive but they are essentially the same mechanically.



    more...


    london skyline vector. Black and white City Skyline
  • Black and white City Skyline



  • Spaceboy88
    Apr 5, 09:08 AM
    Have fun using those on a 3.5" or 4" screen.

    I'm not saying they WILL do that on iPod, but they'd be more likely to do it than a touch-screen home button.

    I don't think the gestures would be that bad anyway. I've been using 10.7 Lion for a week now and some of those 4-finger gestures work perfect on the trackpad which is almost the size of an iPod anyway.





    london skyline vector. London Skyline - Page 2
  • London Skyline - Page 2



  • edesignuk
    Dec 18, 09:02 AM
    Just as I did in that one, I think it's incredibly sad. The irony in what the RATM croud are trying to achieve is particularly amusing.Why is it "sad"? :confused:



    more...


    london skyline vector. Detailed Black vector London
  • Detailed Black vector London



  • SWC
    Sep 25, 10:45 AM
    waaaaaaah Apple only anounced a photo editing program at a photography centered event. I am selling my macbook and G5 this is total BS!!!!!!





    london skyline vector. vector London+skyline+
  • vector London+skyline+



  • Le Big Mac
    Feb 25, 03:59 PM
    One note: according to John Gruber (http://daringfireball.net/linked/2011/02/24/lion):

    I assume that means you could go back and start over on that machine though if you wanted





    london skyline vector. london skyline night.
  • london skyline night.



  • SevenInchScrew
    Jun 14, 05:37 PM
    I dont understand why MS would put a huge vent on top of the unit. Dust will clog the fans like crazy, and with the 360's horrid stability record i would be very nervous laying it down flat on my shelf.
    There are huge grilles on both the top and bottom, and on the side. Obviously, everyone knows that heat is the main issue for the original 360's problems, so MS seems to be doing everything they can to ensure that air can get in, no matter which way it is laying. Time will tell how well it works.
    What the heck are all of the USB ports for?
    It does seem superfluous to have 3 ports now that wifi is (finally) built in and Kinect has its own port.
    Well, they got rid of the slots for their older Memory Units, so I'm guessing the plethora of USB ports are to make up for that. Now that you can use regular USB drives for that purpose, they need to make sure you can have a couple plugged in at once, along with any other accessories you might need (guitars, wheels, etc).





    jake4ever
    Apr 5, 09:42 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    It would be pretty bad ass if the entire screen worked as a button (like the trackpad) so you can go home. You tap the screen to select something or click the screen to go home. :-D

    That would be cool!





    redeye be
    Feb 21, 01:22 PM
    You're right,
    It doesn't work for me either.

    I haven't looked at this for ages, extremeoverclocking probably changed their xml design. I'll see what I can do, but I can't promisse you a fast solution. My daughter and studies take up most of my time right now.

    I'll post a working version in this thread, when I come to it. If you'd like to take over development however, feel free to do so.

    Thanks for trying the widget :)





    Rigsby
    Oct 25, 01:44 PM
    I'm seriously tempted to go, either to Regent Street or Kingston, but I'm an Apple virgin when it comes to these sort of things.

    Is it wise to get there seriously early, or could I still snag a shirt turning up at 5.30pm?





    twoodcc
    Oct 26, 09:32 PM
    as much as i'd like to use .mac, i just can't justify the price





    Giuly
    Apr 29, 04:34 PM
    Sorry but health care is paid by your health care taxes, that come off your gross income. You don't pay those at the gas station! :rolleyes:

    What makes gas prices in the EU that high are VAT (which is considerably higher in the EU) and energy taxes.
    The eco taxes you mentioned are actually only a small part of the energy taxes (they were introduced to reduce CO2 emissions and to decrease the taxes for annuity insurance). Who knows where the rest of the energy tax goes...
    Actually, it's 43.3% plus VAT in Germany.
    If the gas price is 1.50€, the gas itself is worth 0.61€, 0.65€ are eco taxes, plus 19% VAT of both gas and tax makes 1.50€.

    And "healthcare and other nice things" are arguable, that's why I took it out. However, as mentioned, no one knows where the money goes, as you would use it 100% to build walls to decrease noise pollution and plant trees for CO2 neutrality, you'd have a lot of walls and trees. However, the money has to go anywhere, and I doubt that it has anything to do with cars or their emissions at all.

    The reason for this kind of tax is really strange though: In the eyes of the politicians, oil was too cheap, and they know that it's limited - the prices will rise and at some point will gas will be not cheap enough. Here's the hilarious point: They put the tax on top of the oil price so "smoothen" the raise and are investing this tax into the development of cars that consume less gasoline.

    Car manufacturers came up with that during the oil crisis in the 70ies themselves. And now I have to fund them by paying them as much as I pay the Sheik who delivers the oil.

    I mean, did anyone pay Chevrolet to develop and build the Volt? No, and they did anyways.

    Edit: It might not be health care, but look at this:
    http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2234/screenshot20110429at114.png
    Year/Income from the eco tax in millions of Euro/That went into federal retirement assicuration/that funded renewable energies.

    Well, might not be healthcare. I mostly pay grandpa's retirement though: And this should be considered as the one of the "other nice things".



    No comments:

    Post a Comment