
vemulapallisk
07-29 03:17 PM
I am in the same boat and need to post the paper in the next couple of days. Can somenoe please help me. I would greatly appreciate your help.
My priority date is Oct 2005 and i applied for i485 (EB2) in July 2007. I am planning on filing i-485 for my wife as a dependant/derivative of my application on August 2, 2010. My i-140 is approved. My case is pending at Texas Service Center. According to the i485 instructions and USCIS website (both revised on 12/03/09), the application has to go to :
USCIS
Attn: AOS
2501 S. State Hwy, 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067
My lawyers office informed me that the address to post is:
4141 N. St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227
I couldnt find this Dallas, TX address on neither the i485 instructions form or the USCIS website. Can someone who filed recently (after 12/03/09) to Texas Service Center confirm the correct address please. It would be of great help since i need to file the papers in the next couple of days.
Thanks a lot in advance
My priority date is Oct 2005 and i applied for i485 (EB2) in July 2007. I am planning on filing i-485 for my wife as a dependant/derivative of my application on August 2, 2010. My i-140 is approved. My case is pending at Texas Service Center. According to the i485 instructions and USCIS website (both revised on 12/03/09), the application has to go to :
USCIS
Attn: AOS
2501 S. State Hwy, 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067
My lawyers office informed me that the address to post is:
4141 N. St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227
I couldnt find this Dallas, TX address on neither the i485 instructions form or the USCIS website. Can someone who filed recently (after 12/03/09) to Texas Service Center confirm the correct address please. It would be of great help since i need to file the papers in the next couple of days.
Thanks a lot in advance
wallpaper Naruto Next Hokage Wallpapers
kishdam
03-17 10:18 AM
I was reading at immigration-law.com that a new bill SUSTAIN act is introduced by Lamar Smith in the house and is referred to the judiciary committee. This bill seems proposing the increase of H1B numbers from 65k to 195k. Does this bill have any EB related measures? This bill may be unlikely to get voted anytime soon but if it has some EB measures at least we get some exposure.

lord_labaku
07-28 11:48 AM
I had to sacrifice my career a little bit due to GC. I regret that. I dont think GC is worth enough to sacrifice career advancements; especially for people from India & China.
Yes; India has infrastructure challenges....but they are being addressed slowly...the worst part is people in the US are missing out the growth in India. accelerating growth always feels better than advanced developed stable nation.
I have my GC already...I can say for sure that it wasnt worth it.
Yes; India has infrastructure challenges....but they are being addressed slowly...the worst part is people in the US are missing out the growth in India. accelerating growth always feels better than advanced developed stable nation.
I have my GC already...I can say for sure that it wasnt worth it.
2011 naruto uzumaki hokage wallpaper. Naruto Uzumaki; Naruto Uzumaki. coolant113

saveimmigration
12-06 02:22 PM
After seeing so much activism on Dream Act in the news, I think Dream Act deserves to be passed. Recapture does not. We are responsible for it for not doing anything if Dream Act passes. Just Google Dream Act and you will see so much work done on this. Compare it to Recapture bill. Reporters will also write about issues where they see lot of activity. We are simply not doing enough.
DREAM act is a political issue if passed will get Democrats millions and millions of hispanic votes and possibly help them in 2012 election. Republicans will also want those votes. So there is a possibility that DREAM will pass some day. It is unfortunate illegal aliens get path to citizenship and legal immigrants like us have to wait on an untimed line with a hope to get green card. It is all politics my friends. Bottom line is they are illegal when they came here. If they are students they should get F1 visas if they are working should get work permits. Giving them citizenship is ridiculous. No one supports our cause, not even the Hispanic community. Dude we should oppose illegal immigration that has kept legal immigration at hostage. Jai Hind!1
DREAM act is a political issue if passed will get Democrats millions and millions of hispanic votes and possibly help them in 2012 election. Republicans will also want those votes. So there is a possibility that DREAM will pass some day. It is unfortunate illegal aliens get path to citizenship and legal immigrants like us have to wait on an untimed line with a hope to get green card. It is all politics my friends. Bottom line is they are illegal when they came here. If they are students they should get F1 visas if they are working should get work permits. Giving them citizenship is ridiculous. No one supports our cause, not even the Hispanic community. Dude we should oppose illegal immigration that has kept legal immigration at hostage. Jai Hind!1
more...
dollar500
08-02 11:39 PM
....bump.....

rrajasekar
08-04 09:06 AM
Same situation here for my wife, we applied only on 29 Jun and current EAD expiring on 22 Aug. We totally forgot about it. She is working for a very reputed bank in NY. Yesterday she received a call from HR asking if she had applied for EAD renewal. She explained the situation and asked them what to do. This is their reply:"That's not a problem. You can work for 180 days after expiry. Just send me a copy of the receipt notice once you receive it".
I think this essentially means the 245(k). So I went back to read the same top to bottom, and looks like you are allowed to work not exceeding 180 days.
I will update once i get more clarification.
I think this essentially means the 245(k). So I went back to read the same top to bottom, and looks like you are allowed to work not exceeding 180 days.
I will update once i get more clarification.
more...
petersebastian
03-31 05:49 PM
Your 180 days start from the day your I-94 expired. And yes, 2 weeks or 4 weeks over stay will make a difference. Next time when you enter the country or at the Visa office they might ask you the reason.
You did nit clarify if your partner is a US citizen, PR or visa holder. That might help in giving you some additional advise.
He's American. I am aware that they will ask about that but I just want to make it clear that I'm facing a 3 year ban after overstaying the 180 days after my I94 expiration date (so the end of July in my case).
You did nit clarify if your partner is a US citizen, PR or visa holder. That might help in giving you some additional advise.
He's American. I am aware that they will ask about that but I just want to make it clear that I'm facing a 3 year ban after overstaying the 180 days after my I94 expiration date (so the end of July in my case).
2010 Naruto Uzumaki
ashkam
11-26 01:16 PM
Hi Guys,
I am an EB category GC applicant. I am living in US on AOS pending status and working on EAD. I don't have any other legal status in US. My previous H1 expired long back. I also changed my company after filing I-485.
I am thinking of visiting India now. I will be carrying my I-485 receipt and my AP for this travel. My question is, can I face any difficulty while boarding a flight in India since I do not have any valid visa stamp for US in my passport? If I remember well the immigration counter in India also verifies a person's visa before letting him/her proceed on the journey.
Also, can anybody foresee any problems while reentering at the US immigration checkpoint in such a case?
Can somebody who traveled outside US on just I-485 receipt and AP share their experience with me?
You don't even need the I-485 receipt. Just the AP is enough. However, what you do need to check for is if the airline you're boarding has a changeover stop and if you need a transit visa because many airlines like BA require a transit visa if you're entering the US on an AP.
I am an EB category GC applicant. I am living in US on AOS pending status and working on EAD. I don't have any other legal status in US. My previous H1 expired long back. I also changed my company after filing I-485.
I am thinking of visiting India now. I will be carrying my I-485 receipt and my AP for this travel. My question is, can I face any difficulty while boarding a flight in India since I do not have any valid visa stamp for US in my passport? If I remember well the immigration counter in India also verifies a person's visa before letting him/her proceed on the journey.
Also, can anybody foresee any problems while reentering at the US immigration checkpoint in such a case?
Can somebody who traveled outside US on just I-485 receipt and AP share their experience with me?
You don't even need the I-485 receipt. Just the AP is enough. However, what you do need to check for is if the airline you're boarding has a changeover stop and if you need a transit visa because many airlines like BA require a transit visa if you're entering the US on an AP.
more...

diptam
09-14 02:20 PM
We are employee of employers - not chained slaves of employers.
They can pay me less , they can scare me of revoking 140 , they can make me sign fictitious bonds for getting future employment letter BUT they can not take away my basic civil rights as a human being. As long as you professionally inform that will be taking day off for personal reasons - they are NOT supposed to ask what is that reason. You can tell the later unofficially that you attending Rally for peacefully supporting a good cause.
Nothing will happen to you
Just follow your heart - Will se you in DC
They can pay me less , they can scare me of revoking 140 , they can make me sign fictitious bonds for getting future employment letter BUT they can not take away my basic civil rights as a human being. As long as you professionally inform that will be taking day off for personal reasons - they are NOT supposed to ask what is that reason. You can tell the later unofficially that you attending Rally for peacefully supporting a good cause.
Nothing will happen to you
Just follow your heart - Will se you in DC
hair Naruto Next Hokage Wallpapers
kmk2002
10-09 06:31 PM
is SOC_CODE 999.151-051 (from case data at FLCCenterdata.com) is same as 15-1051.00 mentioned above?
more...

asdqwe2k
05-22 09:36 AM
Official Press release..
http://www.nfap.com/researchactivities/studies/NFAPRelease052206.pdf
“This report illustrates that legal immigrants who play by the rules experience significant hardships that harm families, businesses, and, ultimately, our economy,” said Cornyn, who chairs the U.S. Senate Judiciary’s Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security and Citizenship. “I believe Congress can address these issues in a thoughtful yet decisive manner.”
http://www.nfap.com/researchactivities/studies/NFAPRelease052206.pdf
“This report illustrates that legal immigrants who play by the rules experience significant hardships that harm families, businesses, and, ultimately, our economy,” said Cornyn, who chairs the U.S. Senate Judiciary’s Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security and Citizenship. “I believe Congress can address these issues in a thoughtful yet decisive manner.”
hot naruto uzumaki hokage wallpaper. Naruto uzumaki shippuden.
gcdreamer05
01-29 11:57 AM
Oh yeah, we are demainding an RFE (request for evidence) to substantiate this gossip....
more...
house naruto uzumaki hokage wallpaper. naruto uzumaki naruto 6th

sasimks75
08-23 06:35 PM
Thanks very much for your quick reply.
I have asked my lawyer to fill i140 in PP. But he said they can not because the original labor certificate is not available and USCIS will have to locate the original certificate which make sense.
Any my question is, my Priority date is June 2004. What happens after the I140 approval? Will they have to apply another i485? or use existing i485? if yes, how do they communicate to USICS to convert the old i485 from Eb3 to Eb2?
I have asked my lawyer to fill i140 in PP. But he said they can not because the original labor certificate is not available and USCIS will have to locate the original certificate which make sense.
Any my question is, my Priority date is June 2004. What happens after the I140 approval? Will they have to apply another i485? or use existing i485? if yes, how do they communicate to USICS to convert the old i485 from Eb3 to Eb2?
tattoo uzumaki hokage wallpaper

dreamworld
11-30 04:00 PM
I am agree with you. But my question how can we correct this issue? Called no of times and they are not able to correct the issue. If she travel with that status any issue?
Write to CISOmbudsman <CISOmbudsman.Publicaffairs@dhs.gov> and local congressman.
Write to CISOmbudsman <CISOmbudsman.Publicaffairs@dhs.gov> and local congressman.
more...
pictures naruto uzumaki hokage wallpaper. naruto-hokage pictures
reddymjm
01-02 06:43 PM
Even if it is close to that 2020 do not get surprised
dresses naruto uzumaki hokage wallpaper. narutomar hokage wallpaper

amsgc
08-07 09:55 PM
why is name check still an issue? I thought the Feb memo spelt it out in no uncertain terms.
more...
makeup Uzumaki Naruto 6th hokage
h4visa
07-27 12:24 PM
Can someone go fr 2 jobs after EAD approval( i will use my EAD). Is is required that the job description of these jobs has to be same as filed in the application ? appreciate your help
girlfriend wallpaper. naruto uzumaki
kevin08
03-19 07:36 PM
Once you are 183 days on H1b (significant presence test), you become resident alien for federal tax purposes and file 1040 just like any other resident. From my experience in real estate, I am yet to encounter an IRS form that says H1b's shall be taxed 10% more. Can you request the IRS publication number from the source? I am curious.
hairstyles naruto uzumaki hokage wallpaper. Uzumaki Naruto Image Wallpaper

arunmohan
11-15 12:20 AM
My designation with current job is software engineer and i am getting an offer with designation DBA.does it fall in same or similar catagory.I am switching job using AC21 rule . gurus help
satyasaich
09-05 11:48 AM
For sure, things will be different after Nov Elections. However when it comes to immigration reforms or SKIL kind of bills, i think (i hate to say this) ambiguity still persists, no matter who controls the house
Well, there is a slightly increased chance in case of Dems control the houses
I would like to discuss two issues
1) Is there a reasonable chance for Democrats to take control of the House after Nov elections.
2) What would that mean for skilled legal Immigrant community (aka will my GC come faster :))
It looks like Americans are fed up with the war in Iraq and other issues. Especially here in TX there is one seat definitely going to Democrats ( Tom Delay's seat). Would a Democrat majority make passing SKIL a slam dunk ?
Well, there is a slightly increased chance in case of Dems control the houses
I would like to discuss two issues
1) Is there a reasonable chance for Democrats to take control of the House after Nov elections.
2) What would that mean for skilled legal Immigrant community (aka will my GC come faster :))
It looks like Americans are fed up with the war in Iraq and other issues. Especially here in TX there is one seat definitely going to Democrats ( Tom Delay's seat). Would a Democrat majority make passing SKIL a slam dunk ?
vipatel3
10-19 03:55 AM
Hi ,
Do you know anyone whose documents were sent back in error by USCIS staff on confusion over Fees increase ? How did it impact re-filing
Do you know anyone whose documents were sent back in error by USCIS staff on confusion over Fees increase ? How did it impact re-filing
No comments:
Post a Comment