Monday, June 6, 2011

new beetle vw 2011

new beetle vw 2011. 2011 Volkswagen New Beetle
  • 2011 Volkswagen New Beetle



  • inkswamp
    Mar 26, 08:00 PM
    2) Who paid for the coffee? :D

    Eric: Wow, Steve. Thanks for buying coffee. What is this?

    Steve: It's a magical blend of coffee and flavorings that I special order. It's my own idea. Taste it.

    Eric: Delicious! This is your idea? No kidding? It's amazing!

    Steve: I'm glad you like it.

    Eric: Someone could make a lot of money selling this.

    Steve: We're going to start selling it in the Apple Stores next month.

    Eric: Really? What's in it?

    Steve: Well, here, Eric. I can trust you. I'll write the list of the ingredients down for you.

    Eric: Oh good.

    Steve: And Eric?

    Eric: Yes, Steve.

    Steve: If Google introduces their own special coffee blend next month, I'll chop your _____ off.

    Eric: Um...

    Steve: I'm serious. Snip! Snip! Gone.

    Eric: Uh... okay, then... um, never mind the list. Thanks anyway.





    new beetle vw 2011. Volkswagen Beetle: New
  • Volkswagen Beetle: New



  • goletastudio
    Oct 22, 12:19 AM
    Oh it is, is it? :rolleyes:

    Remember, it is up to you if you want to participate in this waiting game.

    Well, if I'm wrong than apple lied to our company.;)





    new beetle vw 2011. volkswagen new beetle 2011.
  • volkswagen new beetle 2011.



  • kaneda
    Sep 14, 11:26 AM
    MACBANDIT [B]I don't know how many of you have actually spent time on a dual ghz mac but they are blazing fast. I currently own and am using a dual ghz/DDR and this thing flys with everything.



    I agreed with you. The new dual ghz is FAST, but the noise in the hot summer day. I can use my new Powermac as heater in the winter season. :)

    This baby can heat up your room nice and warm!:) if you are looking for heater and something to compute, Apple dual is a machine to get!





    new beetle vw 2011. new beetle vw 2011.
  • new beetle vw 2011.



  • SeattleMoose
    Apr 19, 09:53 AM
    My post is "coming soon"......IN PURPLE TEXT!!!!;)



    more...


    new beetle vw 2011. vw new beetle 2011. vw new
  • vw new beetle 2011. vw new



  • SummerBreeze
    Sep 24, 05:23 PM
    I'd go with the Shinza one, as it is better looking and seems like it would absorb shock better. Ten bucks extra seems to be a reasonable price to pay.

    I bought the foof bag (http://www.foofbag.com/), as I usually put my PowerBook inside of my backpack and I wanted something to protect it from scratches, etc. But it is a bit girly, and takes longer to get to you since it is handmade.





    new beetle vw 2011. new beetle vw 2011. vw new
  • new beetle vw 2011. vw new



  • Mattlike
    Mar 18, 11:38 AM
    most places around my area are right about $3.95/gal. for 87 Octane, unless it is BP/Arco which will be a few cents cheaper typically.



    more...


    new beetle vw 2011. new beetle 2011 pics. vw eetle
  • new beetle 2011 pics. vw eetle



  • MacRumorUser
    Mar 25, 06:34 PM
    I should have gone for black!!! :(

    I got my Aqua Blue (it's more green than blue) and I'm not really keen on the color and if anything it is actually off putting. Oh well.

    I got Ridge Racer as a freebie, and I'm glad as I certainly would not have liked to pay for it. Its a big pile of meh!

    PilotWings which I was so looking forward to is likewise only ok, it's not as good as pilotwings 64!

    SuperStreet Fighter IV is likewise good but not spectacular in any shape or form.

    The problem with all of these is that they somehow don't look as sharp or smooth (AA) as they should and it's a little jarring. Somehow the many videos of over the shoulder camera shoots / hands on And the game trailers themselves look better than reality.

    In actual fact I'm not bowled over by any of the launch titles and there is so much stuff on the 3DS itself that tells you 'will be available in an update' when you click on it that im not bowled over by it too. I mean come on Nintendo FFS!

    Stereoscopy works but by god that sweet spot it requires is really fecking tight! The merest tilt throws it off and as this is a handheld console you will be throwing it off a lot, unless you unnaturally physically force your arms to hold it as rigid as possible, hold your eyes half crossed and fixed tight (which strains), and your neck stiff too. It's clear why Parralax 3D is a long way off being used for commercial TV screens. When it works it works, but it takes a wasps fart to blow it off course.

    It is much harder to view 3D content on the 3DS than with 3D glasses on an active 3DTV.

    Overall I'm glad this cost me negligible (traded in dsi xl and couple of games) otherwise I'd be mightily pissed off with myself.

    Certainly is nt worth the €270 asking price - nor the €45 game prices either.





    new beetle vw 2011. vw new beetle 2011.
  • vw new beetle 2011.



  • Chef Medeski
    Nov 22, 07:15 AM
    If the Intel chips burn 100W, then 9% conversion efficiency would generate 9W of electricity. In absolute terms, that's not too bad. You can do a lot with 9W. If you have a 5 hour battery life now, and can use these on all the major power sinks, you'd get 5.5 hours of battery life.
    Hold up! 9% is and Ideal Carnot Engine efficiency. Real World efficiecny would be about 1/5. So, at most you are going to get 1.8W and thats if the fans dissipate 100W of heat which is ridiculously high number. I would see it around 20W, meaning your recycled energy would be .37W. What can you do with that? Oh right power partially a fan.



    more...


    new beetle vw 2011. new beetle vw 2011. the new
  • new beetle vw 2011. the new



  • Infinity
    Sep 25, 10:52 AM
    From http://loop.worldofapple.com/

    "....Aperture 1.5 update available this week, free to existing customers
    That�s it folks."

    The event is over.
    No MBP to be seen :(





    new beetle vw 2011. Accordingly, Volkswagen#39;s New
  • Accordingly, Volkswagen#39;s New



  • TheNewDude
    May 10, 04:09 PM
    So i got the Beta Copy of Star Craft but I don't seem to have any playable maps... :S What gives?



    more...


    new beetle vw 2011. new beetle vw 2011. new beetle
  • new beetle vw 2011. new beetle



  • AppleMc
    Mar 15, 10:25 AM
    Stonebriar had 15 iPads this morning and a line of about 50.





    new beetle vw 2011. haven#39;t cause the idiot masses would hear that lousy sound and think their whatever was busted. new vw beetle 2011. new volkswagen beetle 2011.
  • haven#39;t cause the idiot masses would hear that lousy sound and think their whatever was busted. new vw beetle 2011. new volkswagen beetle 2011.



  • nigameash
    Mar 23, 04:58 PM
    Apple ftw!



    more...


    new beetle vw 2011. new beetle vw 2011. vw new
  • new beetle vw 2011. vw new



  • 0010101
    Nov 4, 09:11 PM
    Wow this is big! I'm not sure but hasn't it been like forever since Mac had 5% marketshare? Over 5% must put them in the top 5 pc makers? Maybe top 3? This is already huge growth, if they get to 10% or more look out!
    The jerks who make viruses for windows will take the time to make them for Mac which would suck:mad:
    Great time for us Mac owners:D
    daniel

    From Macworld, Oct. 19th 2006..

    According to IDC�s report, the growth puts Apple�s market share at 5.8 percent (fourth place overall), ahead of Toshiba at 4.2 percent. Dell topped the U.S. market with 31 percent, but suffered a negative growth rate of -6.7 percent. The top 5 is rounded out by HP with a 22 percent share and Gateway with a 6 percent share.





    new beetle vw 2011. 2011 Volkswagen New Beetle
  • 2011 Volkswagen New Beetle



  • emw
    Nov 21, 04:44 PM
    Interesting concept, but their website (http://www.eneco.com/) scares me away in a hurry. What was that about making a good first impression?

    Maybe the Power Chips (http://www.powerchips.gi/index.shtml) website is more welcoming. Seems like similar technology with a larger potential for energy recovery (70-80%). Hard to believe.



    more...


    new beetle vw 2011. new beetle vw 2011. volkswagen
  • new beetle vw 2011. volkswagen



  • SwiftLives
    Apr 8, 12:51 PM
    I say its time we overthrow the republicans and democrats and start a party which is ANTI-CORPORATIONS and is for the people and by the people.. Who's with me?

    And that will last until the new party gets its first corporate donation...

    Not that I'm a cynic.

    And what's with this rhetoric? "overthrow"? Really? And you do realize you just Goodwin-ed this discussion...





    new beetle vw 2011. vw new beetle 2011.
  • vw new beetle 2011.



  • Huntn
    Mar 11, 06:33 PM
    Nothing really major. If you think Norm Coleman was a good guy, and that EFCA was a bad, bad idea, HD is the place for you to be going. Mostly a matter of personal taste, really.

    I need options! I'm happy to shop other competitive retailers. I do avoid Walmart 99% of the time. :) Pretty soon all we will be able to afford is Walmart. :(



    more...


    new beetle vw 2011. vw new beetle 2011. new beetle
  • vw new beetle 2011. new beetle



  • john123
    Mar 26, 06:07 PM
    I believe this is a side street, not University. Looks like a cafe on Bryant.

    Also, Steve wears the same close because he has better things to think about in the morning than what to wear. That's my understanding. Hell, I wear the same thing for the same reason.

    I agree that it's a side street, but don't think it's Bryant. My CA office is just off Bryant, so I've walked it up and down and can't place it. The reflection is what suggests a side street to me.





    new beetle vw 2011. vw beetle 2011 interior. new
  • vw beetle 2011 interior. new



  • kingdonk
    Feb 28, 08:24 PM
    more server app screenshots





    new beetle vw 2011. new beetle vw 2011. new beetle
  • new beetle vw 2011. new beetle



  • ham_man
    May 23, 06:26 PM
    Gonna set up this widget so that I can monitor the kitchen computers progress...





    Blakjack
    Mar 28, 09:04 AM
    Excited





    MacFly123
    Mar 26, 03:39 PM
    Two questions:

    1) Is that an iPad on the table?
    2) Who paid for the coffee? :D

    -Kevin

    I was wondering if that was an iPad on the table too. Only other thing I think it could be was the bill, but for just coffee? Probably was an iPad! :cool:

    ""They're going to see it all eventually so who cares how they get it." Which seemed to be about web content, said the tipster."

    How can that be interpreted about web content ? :confused:

    How can it NOT be? Maybe not web, but it was obviously about content I would say!

    Now thats a publicity stunt if ever I saw one!

    Ya, actually one of the first things that popped into my mind about this is that it was planned to help both companies images and relationship seem better in the press!

    He rich, yet he wears the same thing every day?

    He's very into simplicity and minimalism, just look at the way apple products are designed. I think its a conscious choice to wear a simple black turtleneck and jeans, even though he could easily afford any clothes he wanted.

    Yes, it is a conscious decision on Steve's part. Kind of cool if you think about it. Not my cup of tea though haha :D Honestly, it seems weird whenever I see Steve dressed in anything BUT the black turtle neck and blue jeans with his New Balance sneakers lol!





    carlgo
    Mar 23, 12:45 AM
    I understand what most of you are saying, and for the most part agree. I'm still using my D70s, and getting pics that still get compliments from people. On the other hand, I've been wanting a 70-200 for a while now. Not sure if this falls under the superfluous 'let's-buy-more-gear' mentality, or the 'i-want-to-try-new-type-of-vision' mentality.

    What do you think?

    I've been doing most of my hobby with an 11-16 and 35mm.

    You deserve another, longer lens for sure.





    Fubar1977
    Feb 19, 06:17 AM
    Might be just me but...where`s Ballmer?





    Arcus
    Nov 14, 09:07 AM
    I know who Ill be flying with. Nice.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment