file485
02-05 06:29 PM
lets not drift away even a little bit from our main efforts...
Dont forget this cud be an open forum and every kind must be viewing the posts here...so lets not bother how many outsiders r needed in this country or how much education is needed here..
remember waht happened at techworkers1 yahoo forum...no matter what, we have our points to say and anti immigrants have their points to say...
So..lets not even debate on these kind of topics...
Dont forget this cud be an open forum and every kind must be viewing the posts here...so lets not bother how many outsiders r needed in this country or how much education is needed here..
remember waht happened at techworkers1 yahoo forum...no matter what, we have our points to say and anti immigrants have their points to say...
So..lets not even debate on these kind of topics...
wallpaper Paragolpe trasero Opel Vectra
lostinbeta
10-28 10:27 PM
HAHA, yeah, because they don't see your previous versions (unless you save your previous versions and keep them as examples)
sbmallik
07-02 11:28 AM
Since this is not the first H-1 you have the option to stamp the visa in Canada / Mexico. However, these consulates cannot evaluate the educational credentials unless they are from that country or USA. Please carry educational evaluations with you. Moreover your valid AP will be a handy backup.
2011 Opel+vectra++tuning
Sakthisagar
08-06 02:14 PM
Is it a big blow for desi consulting firms??
US raises H-1B, L1 visa fee by $2000
Washington: The US Senate today approved a substantial increase in application fees for H-1B and L1 visas, most sought after by Indian IT professionals to fund a $ 600 million emergency package to improve security along the porous Mexican border.
The proposed massive increase in H-1B and L1 visa application fee would primarily affect the top Indian IT companies who rely majorly on these categories of visas to continue with their work in the US. The Senate measure increases the visa fee to $ 2,000 per application on those companies that have less than 50 percent of their employees as American citizens.
"I prefer our source, which is from these companies which are not, as I say they are companies whose whole purpose is to bring people in on H-1B and the vast majority of them from other countries who go back to the other countries. That is a better funding source," Senator Charles Schumer from New York said in his remarks on the Senate floor.
Schumer along with his other democratic colleagues including Senator Claire McCaskill has introduced the legislation in this regard, which was passed by unanimous consent. During the debate, however, Senator John McCain wanted to fund the security along the Mexican border with the stimulus money, which was turned down by Schumer.
"The bottom line is this. I like the H-1B programme, and I think it does a lot of good for a lot of American companies. In fact, in the immigration proposal I made, along with Senator Reid and Senator Menendez, as well as the outline with Senator Graham, we expand H-1B in a variety of ways," Schumer argued.
"There is a part of H-1B that is abused, and it is by companies that are not American companies or even companies that are making something. Rather, they are companies that take foreign folks, bring them here, and then they stay here for a few years, learn their expertise, and go back. We think we should increase the fees when they do that," the Senator said.
Rejecting McCain's proposal to get the funding from the stimulus money, Schumer said: "I hope, even though I cannot accept these amendments, that maybe we could come together on something that we could bring back in September because I do believe we have to secure the border."
Schumer said: "Even in the comprehensive proposal that we made, we said we have to secure the border and do other things as well. It is my belief that securing the border alone will not solve our immigration problems; that until we have comprehensive reform, particularly in making sure employers do not hire illegal immigrants which they now do, even though they do not know they are illegal immigrants because documents are so easily forged, that we have to do comprehensive. But we should do the border. To say we have to do comprehensive does not gainsay that we have to work on theborder and work on it quickly and soon."
It is not clear yet, if this increase would also apply only to those firms that are also H-1B-dependent.
All Politics, .. only senate approved this now Congress has to put on vote and pass this and The President has to Sign, then only this is a Law other wise this remains as a Proposal.
US raises H-1B, L1 visa fee by $2000
Washington: The US Senate today approved a substantial increase in application fees for H-1B and L1 visas, most sought after by Indian IT professionals to fund a $ 600 million emergency package to improve security along the porous Mexican border.
The proposed massive increase in H-1B and L1 visa application fee would primarily affect the top Indian IT companies who rely majorly on these categories of visas to continue with their work in the US. The Senate measure increases the visa fee to $ 2,000 per application on those companies that have less than 50 percent of their employees as American citizens.
"I prefer our source, which is from these companies which are not, as I say they are companies whose whole purpose is to bring people in on H-1B and the vast majority of them from other countries who go back to the other countries. That is a better funding source," Senator Charles Schumer from New York said in his remarks on the Senate floor.
Schumer along with his other democratic colleagues including Senator Claire McCaskill has introduced the legislation in this regard, which was passed by unanimous consent. During the debate, however, Senator John McCain wanted to fund the security along the Mexican border with the stimulus money, which was turned down by Schumer.
"The bottom line is this. I like the H-1B programme, and I think it does a lot of good for a lot of American companies. In fact, in the immigration proposal I made, along with Senator Reid and Senator Menendez, as well as the outline with Senator Graham, we expand H-1B in a variety of ways," Schumer argued.
"There is a part of H-1B that is abused, and it is by companies that are not American companies or even companies that are making something. Rather, they are companies that take foreign folks, bring them here, and then they stay here for a few years, learn their expertise, and go back. We think we should increase the fees when they do that," the Senator said.
Rejecting McCain's proposal to get the funding from the stimulus money, Schumer said: "I hope, even though I cannot accept these amendments, that maybe we could come together on something that we could bring back in September because I do believe we have to secure the border."
Schumer said: "Even in the comprehensive proposal that we made, we said we have to secure the border and do other things as well. It is my belief that securing the border alone will not solve our immigration problems; that until we have comprehensive reform, particularly in making sure employers do not hire illegal immigrants which they now do, even though they do not know they are illegal immigrants because documents are so easily forged, that we have to do comprehensive. But we should do the border. To say we have to do comprehensive does not gainsay that we have to work on theborder and work on it quickly and soon."
It is not clear yet, if this increase would also apply only to those firms that are also H-1B-dependent.
All Politics, .. only senate approved this now Congress has to put on vote and pass this and The President has to Sign, then only this is a Law other wise this remains as a Proposal.
more...
BharatPremi
11-01 02:40 PM
When I filed my 485, I gave My company address in all the applications. My company is in Washington State.
But I am actually working in California from past 7 years. The only place that I specified my current california address is in G325 (485 supporting document).
Also I move within california after filing 485.
Because I gave my company address in all the 485 applications, I did not even change my address in any of the applications. I only filed AR11 online for the address change. Advantage with online is, you will get a confirmation number.
That is what my company recomended me.
I got my EAD and all other receipts to the company address.
Waiting for AP and FP mails.
I also heard from my company that, my company will receive the finger print notice but the appointment office will be in california.
Hope this helps you.
What you did is perfectly o.k as you are inviting your documents at your employer's address. With this employer you have a work history. But in case of giving your friend's address or relative's address as your address for USCIS documents purpose may create a problem if in future if you do not mention that address as your past residence address in the "Address History" which generally require for any back ground checks.
But I am actually working in California from past 7 years. The only place that I specified my current california address is in G325 (485 supporting document).
Also I move within california after filing 485.
Because I gave my company address in all the 485 applications, I did not even change my address in any of the applications. I only filed AR11 online for the address change. Advantage with online is, you will get a confirmation number.
That is what my company recomended me.
I got my EAD and all other receipts to the company address.
Waiting for AP and FP mails.
I also heard from my company that, my company will receive the finger print notice but the appointment office will be in california.
Hope this helps you.
What you did is perfectly o.k as you are inviting your documents at your employer's address. With this employer you have a work history. But in case of giving your friend's address or relative's address as your address for USCIS documents purpose may create a problem if in future if you do not mention that address as your past residence address in the "Address History" which generally require for any back ground checks.
chanduv23
12-09 10:19 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
more...
sujith1
07-30 12:41 PM
Same situation happened to me - My status shows as card production ordered while hers have no update.
The sad part is that I m continuing on H1 while she is working on her EAD and needs it approved soon
The sad part is that I m continuing on H1 while she is working on her EAD and needs it approved soon
2010 chrome Opel Vectra B 99-02
bsbawa10
07-11 10:13 PM
Did not want to go off topic but I was just wondering why this thread is not on "Donor Forum". In other words I was thinking what goes in Donor forum and what does not and how is that decision made. Also does anybody think that donor forum is mis-named. Donor is the one who just donates and does not get anything special back. These should be called "Paid Services". What do you think ?
more...
rvr_jcop
02-18 11:15 AM
Incorrect.
As per Yates memo (link (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/I140_AC21_8403.pdf))
It should be noted that there is no requirement in statute or regulations that a beneficiary of a Form I-140 actually be in the underlying employment until permanent residence is authorized. Therefore, it is possible for an alien to qualify for the provisions of �106(c) of AC21 even if he or she has never been employed by the prior petitioning employer or the subsequent employer under section 204(j) of the Act.
______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
Thanks desi3933 for correcting me and posting the link. But, I know a couple of instances where they got the RFE/NOID for the same reason. But, I am sure they will eventually get approved if they go for MTR as this was addressed in Yates Memo.
I have a question, is 'memo' same as law? Can the IO come back and say its not in the law? Just out of my curiosity ...
As per Yates memo (link (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/I140_AC21_8403.pdf))
It should be noted that there is no requirement in statute or regulations that a beneficiary of a Form I-140 actually be in the underlying employment until permanent residence is authorized. Therefore, it is possible for an alien to qualify for the provisions of �106(c) of AC21 even if he or she has never been employed by the prior petitioning employer or the subsequent employer under section 204(j) of the Act.
______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
Thanks desi3933 for correcting me and posting the link. But, I know a couple of instances where they got the RFE/NOID for the same reason. But, I am sure they will eventually get approved if they go for MTR as this was addressed in Yates Memo.
I have a question, is 'memo' same as law? Can the IO come back and say its not in the law? Just out of my curiosity ...
hair (Opel vectra 1 8 repair manual
p_kumar
04-08 03:44 PM
PD: July 01 EB3 India
I-140 approved: 03/2004 (Not concurrent)
485 RD: March 05 (CSC)
Case transferred to NSC: 03/2006
I am surprised you didnt get your GC around july,2007. are you stuck in namecheck?.
I-140 approved: 03/2004 (Not concurrent)
485 RD: March 05 (CSC)
Case transferred to NSC: 03/2006
I am surprised you didnt get your GC around july,2007. are you stuck in namecheck?.
more...
JeffDG
01-31 02:00 PM
Don't worry about the text of the bill, it's purely a placeholder for something to be introduced as an amendment later.
The text of the bill has two section: Sec 1: Title, Sec 2: Sense of the Senate, neither of which carry any force of law.
The text of the bill has two section: Sec 1: Title, Sec 2: Sense of the Senate, neither of which carry any force of law.
hot OPEL VECTRA B - Přední
jeffrey930
10-02 01:30 AM
found out today my EAD status finally changed to card production i'm so happy...i hope everyone get theres EAD soon, i know the wait is a pain in the @##... How many days you guys think before i get my card on hand? thanks for any reply..
EB3------NEBRASKA ( LIN-***-*** *****)
RD: I-485,I-765,I-140------July 27,2007
ND: September 4,2007
FP:October 11,2007
AED: Card Production Ordered---- October 1, 2007
EB3------NEBRASKA ( LIN-***-*** *****)
RD: I-485,I-765,I-140------July 27,2007
ND: September 4,2007
FP:October 11,2007
AED: Card Production Ordered---- October 1, 2007
more...
house opel vectra tuning. starflyer
goel_ar
11-18 02:21 PM
Hi All,
My wife's H1B petition was approved in June 2008 with H1B valid from Oct 01, 2008. She applied for SSN on October Ist - But till date, Nov 18, 2008, SSN office is saying they are not able to pull her information from INS.
SSN office is keep saying come back after Dec 31st(12 weeks from October Ist). On the other hand, employer wants her to start working asap; she can't start until she gets a SSN.
Any suggestions, if there is anyway to follow up or expedite the process to get SSN?
Thanks in advance,
AG
My wife's H1B petition was approved in June 2008 with H1B valid from Oct 01, 2008. She applied for SSN on October Ist - But till date, Nov 18, 2008, SSN office is saying they are not able to pull her information from INS.
SSN office is keep saying come back after Dec 31st(12 weeks from October Ist). On the other hand, employer wants her to start working asap; she can't start until she gets a SSN.
Any suggestions, if there is anyway to follow up or expedite the process to get SSN?
Thanks in advance,
AG
tattoo Auto-Tuning Opel Vectra B II
LongJourny
01-22 04:38 PM
I just checked my transfered h1b petition. It says reciepient date as aug, 23rd and work permit starting august 28. My previous company (A) fired me on 23rd. So, this is my case.
I also would like to remind you that after shifting to Company B I got my H1b visa stamped. This is the second time I am going for stamping for visa renewal.
Given that my h1 transfer recipient date is aug 23rd (same day I got laid off),am I still safe?
Please also let me know if I could use adv. parole if some worst happens and get my h1 renewal visa gets rejected. Please respond me as soon as possible. Thanks.
I also would like to remind you that after shifting to Company B I got my H1b visa stamped. This is the second time I am going for stamping for visa renewal.
Given that my h1 transfer recipient date is aug 23rd (same day I got laid off),am I still safe?
Please also let me know if I could use adv. parole if some worst happens and get my h1 renewal visa gets rejected. Please respond me as soon as possible. Thanks.
more...
pictures Vectra b motorhauben spoiler
valatharv
07-16 01:28 PM
Thank you so much for support...
It has been 11 months since they have received response to RFE, I am planning to take info-pass at Boston office next week and would try to contact senator.
I have heard that it helps.
It has been 11 months since they have received response to RFE, I am planning to take info-pass at Boston office next week and would try to contact senator.
I have heard that it helps.
dresses BODYKIT FOR OPEL VECTRA B
kumar1305
02-11 06:13 AM
In your sim city you can make these rule. However for the real world support IV initiatives for the best results.
I'm in my sixth year and didn't even apply for labor. Let the company apply my labor thn I will be active in ur initiatives.
I'm in my sixth year and didn't even apply for labor. Let the company apply my labor thn I will be active in ur initiatives.
more...
makeup Opel Vectra B Tuning Stylin
485Mbe4001
12-16 06:52 PM
:) there are too many variables to this equation. even ajmeri will hang up on you if you ask him when somebodys EB3 will be current.
all joking aside, it will be a nightmare for EB3 as well as EB2 unless there is some kind of reform. EB3 with a PD of 2004+ for india, china, mexico and some more other countires could easily take 10 years. I am an optimist and i still I think we will the dreaded 'U' pretty soon. There is a urgent need to educate people about this and get something passed, EB is totally broken.
all joking aside, it will be a nightmare for EB3 as well as EB2 unless there is some kind of reform. EB3 with a PD of 2004+ for india, china, mexico and some more other countires could easily take 10 years. I am an optimist and i still I think we will the dreaded 'U' pretty soon. There is a urgent need to educate people about this and get something passed, EB is totally broken.
girlfriend Opel Vectra B tuning
smuggymba
09-15 09:52 AM
Not workable if we don't have the number of real active members, which I think is a big problem. We have 40K userid's and only 1000 votes.... doesn't' make sense. Either these id's are fake, obsolete or created in error.
so, with 1000 ppl...20 per months. = 20K.
so, with 1000 ppl...20 per months. = 20K.
hairstyles Opel Vectra tuning 4
TwinkleM
07-02 02:39 AM
@ Sunny1000, Thanx a lot for the information. Appreciate your immediate response.
seattleGC
03-28 05:24 PM
Is part-time H1 and full-time student without F1, a problem with Univ.?
I haven't heard of a case where a person being full time student but on a H1b and doing part-time work. Anyone knows of such?
Can someone after approved I-140 change to F-1? I heard its possible dont know of anyone who has done that.
I haven't heard of a case where a person being full time student but on a H1b and doing part-time work. Anyone knows of such?
Can someone after approved I-140 change to F-1? I heard its possible dont know of anyone who has done that.
snthampi
02-25 04:51 PM
WOW. Stealing $30 worth of stuff makes her so bad?
I wonder what stealing from an employer by leaving early from work would mean.
You are beyond hopeless.
Your comparison is retarded. Not everyone is like you and cheat their employer. Most people are honest in what they do.
I wonder what stealing from an employer by leaving early from work would mean.
You are beyond hopeless.
Your comparison is retarded. Not everyone is like you and cheat their employer. Most people are honest in what they do.
No comments:
Post a Comment