Saturday, June 4, 2011

queen elizabeth 11

queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 11 family tree
  • queen elizabeth 11 family tree



  • twoodcc
    Oct 9, 04:38 PM
    Ah shut up you bastards...

    well that's one way to put it :p

    but i agree.





    queen elizabeth 11. Britain#39;s Queen Elizabeth
  • Britain#39;s Queen Elizabeth



  • vettori
    Apr 19, 10:06 AM
    This task switcher is nice but probably Apple used the icons (option 2 or 2222?) because they're more recognizable than some little screenshot to decide which app to open.





    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 11. queen
  • queen elizabeth 11. queen



  • revelated
    Apr 15, 12:41 AM
    Because Office 2010 uses MAPI. Its WebDAV that has gone away.

    It has NOTHING to do with protocol. If Windows Office uses MAPI, put MAPI in Mac Office. It's not rocket science. Point being - it CAN be done somehow. They choose not to do it because they are sabotaging Mac Office so it's always going to be inferior to the Windows version. Anyone who doesn't see that is, to use a term, a blindfolded stuck in the basement asleep Stevie Wonder.





    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 11 mother.
  • queen elizabeth 11 mother.



  • Sinfire
    Nov 28, 06:02 PM
    What is it with the comments like..... A kid can deliver what apple couldn't ?

    There is a reason why Apple has delayed the release of the white iPhones. Apple is about quality, and they are not going to release an inferior product that they know is going to cause a lot of problems once it goes out to the public. Just look at how carried away people got when they started having reception problems.

    As for this kid... Anybody read the Terms and conditions on his site ? He states that everything he sells is as-is. Once it leaves his door, then he is not responsible for the product, even if it arrives to you defective. And the worst part is that changing the case voids your apple warranty. If your phone dies in 3 months, then Apple can refuse to repair it because you took the phone apart.



    more...


    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 11 mother.
  • queen elizabeth 11 mother.



  • Huntn
    Mar 12, 04:39 PM
    That being said, I love any Fender guitar I have come across whether owning it, testing it out, or borrowing it for a gig, every Apple product I have ever owned, and the Matix jeans, my sole American product are not bad either.


    But your Apple is made far far away. Of course if the criteria is loving electronics made in the U.S., we can hook up some string phones.... ;)





    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 1st castle.
  • queen elizabeth 1st castle.



  • Zombie Acorn
    May 6, 10:12 AM
    I'm sorry, but no they weren't. People have very short memories and they forgot that the Conservatives really have a much more extreme right view on things. All they remember is what has been going on during these minority Conservative governments, which was a very muted version of what the Conservatives are all about/aboot. You weren't living in Canada prior to their first minority government (IIRC, you moved there sometime last year), so I don't really think you can have a true feel for what was going on back then. Reading stuff online now doesn't really give you a sense for what was up back then either. I was living there during that time, and I remember.

    The Conservatives decided to tone down their platform in order to gain power. This was their strategy (and IMO, not a very honest one). They maintained that toned down platform during their minority governments because they knew full well that if they attempted to make and major policy changes, the government would fall. They were very patient, and they were waiting for this: a majority government so that they could do what they want.



    All of the small businesses? Every single one? Did you go around and poll them? Did they all mark their door-frames in blood or something? Surely some (or even one) of them voted Liberal/PC/NDP/Green. Toronto isn't much of a Conservative stronghold.......

    284308
    Blue= Conservative
    Red= Liberal
    Orange= NDP
    (obviously, these are the colors of the winners. It doesn't mean that every single person in each riding voted for the winning party)

    I said all the small businesses I knew. As in personally frequent/know the owners. Prices and taxes are already high enough, the last thing I want to see is a 5 percent hike on corps who are going to simply shrug the cost down the line. The revenue obtained just isn't worth the impact it would have on the economy. I think there is a general sense of belt tightening due to the recession, and that is what many of the conservatives are promising (save a few fighter jets).

    Many of the voters in my area (older portuguese/Italians) are just looking to pad their wallets and go with whatever candidate promises them more candy. In fact there are quite a few people on government pension who have never worked a day in their life, why not get more free money?



    more...


    queen elizabeth 11. Queen Elizabeth II11 Queen
  • Queen Elizabeth II11 Queen



  • naco
    Jan 7, 02:20 AM
    So far mine has been working perfectly fine. The only thing more I'd ask from it is for it to have an option to turn on and off a vibrate when your phone is set to silent. Sometime at night, I'm not looking at my phone's general direction with the sound off. If I get a txt or Email push or w/e, I can hear it vibrate. Just needs that for me and then I'd never need another update from them.





    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 11 family
  • queen elizabeth 11 family



  • redgaz26
    Jul 8, 02:15 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

    is your o2 store in a centre?
    the one in scarborough is and is opening at nine??
    think I'll go to Bridlington. I'll be back at the caravan before the kids wake up.



    more...


    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 11 marriage.
  • queen elizabeth 11 marriage.



  • iMacZealot
    Oct 16, 08:27 PM
    *cough*cough*Firewire*cough*cough**cough

    The treo doesn't have Firewire, and neither does the 5G iPod.





    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 11 husband. of
  • queen elizabeth 11 husband. of



  • Optimus Frag
    Feb 18, 10:14 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    How much money round that table??!!

    Good to see that's Steve is still well enough to attend such things. Still very thin mind you.



    more...


    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 11 husband.
  • queen elizabeth 11 husband.



  • IntelliUser
    May 2, 12:42 PM
    Martyr.





    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 11 husband.
  • queen elizabeth 11 husband.



  • phishymike
    Apr 24, 09:28 PM
    I just bought a Presonus FireBox, but I'm having some problems with it.

    I'm on a 2007 MacBook Pro, osx 10.5.8

    I plug the unit into the wall, it powers up just fine, red light. I then plug the firewire cable from the Firebox into the FW 400 input on my mac. The light on the firebox goes blue, as though the connection has been established, but the computer doesn't recognize it. I've tried the PRAM/NVRAM reset and SMC reset to no avail.

    Under system profiler>hardware, while the FireBox is plugged in, it says,

    FireWire Bus:



    more...


    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 11 of england.
  • queen elizabeth 11 of england.



  • Xavier
    Apr 30, 09:54 AM
    Can't wait for this





    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 11.
  • queen elizabeth 11.



  • iSee
    Apr 5, 06:10 PM
    As a true believer and a life-long Consumer Reports subscriber (been paying myself since I got my first real job > 20 years ago and before that I read my mother's magazines), I say this:

    CR is "at best mediocre" at evaluating tech. They are like a bunch of really sharp grandpas and grandmas: on traditional things -- things they understand well -- they are superb -- unbeatable, really. Ignore their advice on cars or vacuums at your own risk. You might as well burn money. But they just don't get new technology and don't know how to evaluate it.

    I happen to agree with them this time around, but believe me, it is purely coincidental. Just ignore CU when it comes to tech.



    more...


    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 11 of england.
  • queen elizabeth 11 of england.



  • yahoohoo
    Apr 25, 05:53 AM
    The only way to do it, as far as I know, is to actually go and edit the "Adobe Illustrator Prefs" file (in Library/Preferences/Adobe Illustrator CS5 Settings/en_US) with TextEdit.

    Use search to find this line: "/maxRecentFiles 10". Below it you will see a list of the recent file represented in a bunch of characters.

    What a mess, eh? So much for including a simple "Clear Menu" command in the application, as every true Mac app does. Windows users seem to have it worse, as they have to modify the registry for this (see (http://forums.adobe.com/thread/458899)).

    The funny thing is that Photoshop actually has the "Clear recent" option, but neither Illustrator, InDesign nor Fireworks do.

    Thanks. Adobe sucks in some sence.





    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 11 mother.
  • queen elizabeth 11 mother.



  • chickenninja
    Apr 6, 10:07 AM
    its real, trust me ;)



    more...


    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 2. queen
  • queen elizabeth 2. queen



  • mim
    May 6, 01:16 AM
    Originally posted by markjs
    I was drawn to this forum because I am interested in computers generally and macs almost qualify.....but seriously I poked around on a mac for about an hour today, and found that some things are less intuitive (minimizing and closing windows). Also I found that some things easily accessible in windows are not accessible at all in mac OSX. I felt like the computer was "dumbed down" for me. All in all it was a computer and pefectly capable internet machine, but at least in an hour nothing even came close to winning me ove. Oh yeah it also crashed once too.

    I think you'll find that using Windows has become a habit - that's why you find it more intuitive. I know from experience that new computer users vastly prefer the mac environment. I used to tutor a couple of classes for CAD where many people hadn't used a computer before. We had both mac and windows machines. Some people prefered the windows machines - because that is what they were used to. I can't remember I new computer user who gravitated towards a pc, rather than a mac. Not only is the interface quite clear, but you're right - it seems dumbed down. Exactly what they wanted.

    Now OSX is hardly a dumbed down system. It seems simple if you leave it alone. But you can call up a full unix shell very easily, and control many many things through the comand line interface. You also have Applescript - which is similar to Rexx in old unix environments - it allows you to script functions in the system and most programs very very easily. Very powerful. Nothing like it right out of the box in windows. And for true powerusers the c-prompt in windows is so un-itergrated with the main system that it's a real pain to use.

    I can think of various things in Windows that are easily available - but shouldn't be. Like virtual memory setting, video settings, virtual devices, etc. I - now using computers for 20 years - have made the mistake of deleting the scsi device drivers in Windows. I mean, all my drive were IDE! Right? Wrong. The Scsi drivers were required to run the ATAPI layers which allow various software to read from the CD-drive! This kind of cr$p doesn't happen in osX. Everything that needs to be hidden away is. You can get to it, but you should never ever need to.

    OSX is more stable. Not by much anymore, but enough that any serious sys admin would run a server using it rather than windows. That says a lot. OSX is more sophisticated in a number of important ways - you should read about Quartz Extreme (the graphics system). It uses some impressive technology (basically old - yes - similar to unix systems, but far more advanced than anything Windows has to offer).

    It has saved my job on more than one occasion - things >work< in osX, even when they're on the edge of the capability of the machine...I've had jobs where the same process just crashed faster windows machines (this was mostly when dealing with large graphic files...).

    Despite all this - the reason I love macs is the design. Where can you find cases like them in the pc world?! Not just good looks either - you should play with a power mac case...you can open the entire case to expose the motherboard fully without turning the damn thing off! I would have killed to find a PC case like that when I was repairing computers.

    And don't forget the iApps either. Beautiful designed hardware, beautiful designed software. There is no equal to iTunes or iPhoto on windows. There is not. I have paid money for and been through literally hundereds of programs. Nothing can compare.

    dickrichie is right - we are proud to use beautiful, efficient tools. That's what the mac is.





    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth 11 family tree
  • queen elizabeth 11 family tree



  • kzg
    Sep 28, 04:00 PM
    I like updates. :)

    My build is currently 8J135. What happened to 8Kxxx?

    I believe the K builds were only for the Mac Pro's





    queen elizabeth 11. queen elizabeth ii coronation.
  • queen elizabeth ii coronation.



  • Full of Win
    Apr 21, 12:51 PM
    Delivering next gen hardware wrapped in current (or known) exterior enclosures has been SOP with console makers for years. For example, Microsoft used PowerMac G5's for developers of XBOX 360 games before the consumer hardware shipped.





    lepshi
    May 3, 10:18 AM
    ok. than its due to location. :) thanks!





    sajjadbuet
    Mar 19, 11:25 PM
    But this discount is not directly to students. It is for institutional purchase I think. Did anyone get this discount through their school?





    kretzy
    Dec 25, 06:49 AM
    This is a great little widget. Now I don't have to keep checking my progress in terminal all the time. Nice work! ;)





    redwarrior
    Apr 27, 10:32 PM
    Here is a nice place to start (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2493) to learn about this. There are apps available (not free IIRC) that will allow for quite a bit of customization. But all (edit: well, not all, but a lot) of it can be done for free with enough research and time.

    Have fun! I spent hours upon hours playing around with this when I first switched from Windows to Mac. :)





    henrikrox
    Mar 23, 02:00 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; nb-no) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    This will be a great feature for those countries who doesn't carry the apple tv.

    But there is so many narrow minded Americans in here.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment