Monday, June 6, 2011

quotes for softball

quotes for softball. softball quotes and poems
  • softball quotes and poems



  • G4DP
    Mar 28, 03:12 PM
    lol so you're totally ignoring that it also says Mac OS and that the Mac App Store also has icons like the iOS app store just so you can bitch about iOS again? didn't know it was time for your conspiracy theories again, we only had one just before the weekend...

    I think he;s going by the fact that iOS is mentioned before Mac OSX in the add.

    As someone earlier posted, I suppose those of us that use Apple computers as tools and not as a fashion item should just be grateful it is mentioned at all.





    quotes for softball. Bay Pointe Softball League
  • Bay Pointe Softball League



  • joeshell383
    Nov 11, 06:34 PM
    American Camera? Err.... I don't know any American brand that makes cameras... :rolleyes:

    HP





    quotes for softball. stupid boys quotes
  • stupid boys quotes



  • bigjobby
    Apr 13, 02:35 PM
    Doesn't work for me either. Turning to Time Machine now after messing up all of my calendars in the wasted time with this. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

    Yep. This so called and touted Outlook Calendar/iCal sync feature has been a huge FAIL. Simply does not work and there's a bit of noise about it growing on the www. What a huge failure in their testing department!!! :mad:





    quotes for softball. Diamond Quotes (softball Field
  • Diamond Quotes (softball Field



  • clayj
    Sep 18, 09:35 PM
    I think you have a better chance of dating Emily Rossum than this Apple store girl. :pIt's EMMY Rossum. ;)



    more...


    quotes for softball. Diamond Quotes (softball Field
  • Diamond Quotes (softball Field



  • iScott428
    Apr 5, 06:15 PM
    Now this is what I am talking about Apple!

    I can not wait to see the new iMacs, Iphones, and both new OS's!





    quotes for softball. Diamond Quotes (softball Field
  • Diamond Quotes (softball Field



  • Eric5h5
    Sep 27, 02:23 PM
    Oh noes! The dreaded off-topic discussion on numbering schemes that pops up after each os update. ;)

    Which is why it is MANDATORY that Apple release 10.4.10, even if it's exactly the same as 10.4.9 with a change log that says "Updates from 10.4.9: Er, nothing really, sorry." That way these obnoxious discussions can end once and for all.

    The numbering scheme just looks like it's base 10. It ain't.

    It most certainly is. What else would it be? Hex? Octal? Binary? Of course it's base 10. It's just not a flippin' decimal. ;) The fact that there are TWO dots makes it pretty blindingly obvious that it's just a separator...you know, like they use in phone numbers...please don't tell me anyone thinks phone numbers are decimals....

    You know, I often see this posted on the forums, yet I can't think of any example in the past that proves it. Every version after a .9 that I know of has been the last of that series.

    Blender: 2.42
    Safari: 416.12 (AKA 2.0.2) (Yes, I know it's old ;) )
    Wings3D: 0.98.29
    Warcraft III: 1.18
    Pan: 0.14.2
    ...etc.

    And as far as Quake on a MacBook...that's Quake *1*? Even the crappy GMA950 should be playing that at hundreds of frames per second. Heck, it could do that in software mode! If you're having problems, that's not something OpenGL is gonna fix...probably Rosetta issues unless there's a UB....

    --Eric



    more...


    quotes for softball. cool quotes for myspace.
  • cool quotes for myspace.



  • LightSpeed1
    Apr 5, 02:01 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/05/ipad-2-tops-consumer-reports-tablet-ratings/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/05/095223-cr.jpg

    Consumer Reports released (http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/apples-ipad-2-tops-consumer-reports-tablet-ratings-119237109.html) their tablet ratings today, and found the iPad 2 to be the best tablet they tested. The Motorola Xoom was the closest competitor, but fared worse on ease of use and portability as compared to the iPad 2. Consumer Reports warns against the lower-priced options as those costing under $300 and under were "at best medicore."

    Consumer Reports made headlines (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/07/12/consumer-reports-cant-recommend-iphone-4-due-to-signal-issues/) last July when it declined to recommend the iPhone to consumers due to antenna issues that could result in loss of signal.

    Article Link: iPad 2 Tops Consumer Reports' Tablet Ratings (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/05/ipad-2-tops-consumer-reports-tablet-ratings/)No surprise here.





    quotes for softball. frankenstein quotes css
  • frankenstein quotes css



  • jackirish
    Oct 6, 12:23 PM
    No way in hell. They've already asked their developers to change app resolutions once. 3 screen sizes will never fly with developers.

    99.999% likelihood of this being total nonsense.

    Okay... but look at the Android operating system... they ask developers to adjust their apps to every new Android phone that comes out, because the OS is slightly different depending on the phone. Asking them to change the resolution of their apps is not too big of a deal in comparison.



    more...


    quotes for softball. Free Insurance Quotes.
  • Free Insurance Quotes.



  • MadeTheSwitch
    Apr 27, 08:28 AM
    "yes he can" lie.

    Obama is a joke. False hope and the naive people didn't think so.

    Trump's hair is seriously the mojo. Love it.

    Obama's a joke? He just released the long form, making his number one critic on this issue go from "Trump" to "Chump" in the blink of an eye.

    Trump is a moron. And a liar. CNN couldn't even find these "investigators" Trump sent to Hawaii. Because they don't exist and never did.





    quotes for softball. Vollyball Basket Ball Softball
  • Vollyball Basket Ball Softball



  • bilbo--baggins
    Oct 26, 05:21 PM
    Surely the safest way for software to ensure 100% compliance with OS X is to use Xcode - which automatically produces universal binaries. I would be quite wary of buying software that doesn't follow Apples recommendations. Any changes to OS X could potentially cause problems.

    Also seems odd that Adobe are using a mixture of software development methods. They've obviously been using some dodgy compiler if it's taking them this long to move to Xcode. Yet lightroom is being developed from ground up as Universal binary - yet this other software isn't. Very strange.



    more...


    quotes for softball. Click Here for Quotes
  • Click Here for Quotes



  • creator2456
    Apr 18, 11:36 AM
    My last stop. $4.09

    http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/207156_856868960899_32817547_42087253_7691301_n.jpg





    quotes for softball. softball quotes,
  • softball quotes,



  • NewGenAdam
    Apr 12, 05:38 PM
    neither would qualify as far as the law is concerned. You're merely acting on your own prejudices in those cases. Typically the laws that exist are aimed to prevent you from depriving others of their rights as a citizen, and typically those laws exist only where there's a long history of that happening.

    If people are less likely to use a cashier who is an ethnic minority (which I dispute, but anyway), would that make them less productive and less valuable for their employer?

    So, if it is thought that an ethnic minority would actually do a job worse, because of other people's discrimination, then ethnicity technically would make a difference to their ability to do a job.

    Would this be grounds for not employing them?



    more...


    quotes for softball. Softball equipment1 Stay Loose
  • Softball equipment1 Stay Loose



  • Tehy
    Oct 30, 09:20 AM
    Finally! maybe I should now get the .mac, hmm...





    quotes for softball. youth softball players; quotes
  • youth softball players; quotes



  • Mudbug
    Aug 19, 08:41 AM
    well, speaking figuratively here, there is a free iPod. If I were to give you one as a gift, then it would be free, no? :p

    D

    it wouldn't be exactly 'free' for you, would it? Or is there a truck somewhere that's missing an iPod? :D

    and on that line of thinking, if you feel like buying one and sending it to me, knock yourself out. :)



    more...


    quotes for softball. The 2008 Lady Wildcat Softball
  • The 2008 Lady Wildcat Softball



  • InfoSecmgr
    Apr 6, 03:40 PM
    We wouldn't use them for killing. Quite the contrary. As an Intelligence Analyst I can say that I would love to have a Mac based system for all of our mapping/communication/networking needs. We wouldn't even need a "tough book" like computer, since most of my work is done out of a tent or a building. A rubber casing or strip could easily seal the ports. I have been wanting to incorporate my MBP into my work more and more.

    +1 for mapping. When I worked at a Joint Reserve Intelligence Center (JRIC) the intel guys that deal with imagery (sorry I don't know the term) used Macs with 30 inch ACD's.





    quotes for softball. Dadisms Softball Dad Neck Wear
  • Dadisms Softball Dad Neck Wear



  • jellomizer
    Nov 2, 11:30 AM
    Apple retail store statistics imply that around 50% of folks purchasing a Mac are new to Mac. ...so new blood appears to be joining the platform.
    I would think that a large portion would be new Mac Users. If it was people upgrading you will see a noticeable drop in market share right after apple announced the switch to intel. (With everyone waiting for the intel chips) but any drop from that anouncement didn't seem to effect much. So I would assume that it is from new people. Because now the PC vs. Mac arguments are getting really picky.
    Old Arguments.

    Intel Chips vs. Power PC chips in speed: Argument resolved Apple is now all Intel.

    One Mouse button: Argument resolved with OS X supporting 2 button mice, Mighty Mouse alling right and left mouse clicks, Macbook Pros two finger click to emulate right mouse click.

    Price: Mostly resolved. Now with the ability to judge the systems spec to spec it is easier to show that Macs are competive in price with their PC Counterparts.

    New Arguments.

    Video: Slow /underclocked video cards. And not the greatest resolution for laptop displays.

    Keyboard size: The keyboards are slightly smaller then PC keyboards.

    Choices: Most apples are not as configurable as PC. You cant have a barebone el Cheapo system. Or something that is slightly better then a MacMini but not quite a iMac.

    But these new arguments are much more minor. So it should increase new sales for people waiting for the arguments to be resolved. Also by the fact that boot camp allows windows to run. It allows them to have a comfort catch if they really hate OS X they can always run windows like they did before.



    more...


    quotes for softball. Softball Sudden Shadows Wall
  • Softball Sudden Shadows Wall



  • KnightWRX
    May 6, 08:59 PM
    Except of course, the Unix backend that powers OS X also powers ATM machines, practically every cellphone, a lot of cars, and many other servers/embedded devices as well.

    No, it doesn't. The Unix backend that powers OS X is pretty much Apple built by now (Darwin/XNU don't at all ressemble their ancestors) and I don't think Apple is a SysV licensee, so they don't share any code from most commercial Unix systems.

    The only thing they share with those other Unix systems is having passed the certification suite from The Open Group.

    However I do agree with you that the other guy doesn't really have a clue. Windows is about as flexible as a concrete slab and as versatile as a blade of grass in the networking arena. The only reason it's so widespread in the server arena is because you need to multiply the number of installations just to get a working LDAP directory that resists logon requests from 5 client boxes. Meanwhile, any commercial Unix worth its salt can serve up many times more requests from a single box, while consolidating other services as well.

    ATMs might run Windows, but the backend they connect to is a Unix system (and actually, my bank here still uses some version of OS/2 Warp for their ATMs, something I found out after finding a DoS bug in the card reader that crashed their software and forced a reboot).





    quotes for softball. Softball Is Life | Wall Decals
  • Softball Is Life | Wall Decals



  • edesignuk
    Dec 18, 09:02 AM
    Just as I did in that one, I think it's incredibly sad. The irony in what the RATM croud are trying to achieve is particularly amusing.Why is it "sad"? :confused:





    quotes for softball. softball score sheets
  • softball score sheets



  • Phantom Gremlin
    Jan 14, 08:19 PM
    I'm puzzled by why these apps all just tout iPhone compatibility. Why not also the iPad?

    I have an iPad with 3G and the built-in map sucks (compared to my real Garmin Nuvi). I'd pay to have good navigation on it. So why the hate from Garmin?

    I think I have the hardware, don't I? I can receive 3G data, which also means my iPad has GPS. Isn't that enough?





    KnightWRX
    Apr 30, 07:44 PM
    No...it's NOT u/linix sorry...because "web page servers" are not the only computers in data centers!

    Hum, you do understand all those big financial institutions and banks don't actually use Windows server for their big enterprise level CRMs and other important packages right ?

    Unix and Linux are used for way more than just "web server". Maybe you should try working 1 day in IT before you talk about IT. ;)

    Of course, you probably don't want to hear the truth and wouldn't accept it anyhow, keep believing in Windows' importance because that's what you see on the desktop, I'll keep working on real OSes in my cushy IT job far away from anything made by Redmond.





    Eidorian
    Apr 5, 10:49 AM
    Oh boy, another waiting game.





    maflynn
    May 5, 05:28 PM
    I like how Microsoft thinks the 11" MacBook Air is a netbook ;)

    They're not the only ones ;)





    Hurd111
    Mar 4, 11:40 PM
    http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5756/picture2ra.jpg





    Friscohoya
    Feb 18, 09:08 PM
    Personally, I so wish that was true. But in reality, not all fat persons eat meat, and not all skinny people are vegetarians.

    You can be a vegan and still stuff yourself full with carbonates, sugar and lots of different fats.

    While I agree Steve Jobs don't strike me as a half a** kinda guy. Not a I don't eat meat I just eat bread and cheese vegetarian. Vegans are usually all in. All vegans that I know (and that is not nearly representative sample) are very frail looking. Many of whom looked normal before changing their diet.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment