Monday, June 27, 2011

scorpio zodiac tattoos

images ZODIAC TATTOO scorpio zodiac tattoos. Cool Collection Of Zodiac
  • Cool Collection Of Zodiac



  • gconmymind
    08-16 05:32 PM
    Howdy fellow Aliens,

    My wife's EAD just got approved. Now I have to get her a SSN so she can start working part time. Firstly I should ask can she get a SSN provided her I-485 application is filed and she has a valid EAD ? Any idea how long it takes to get the dang SSN ? I appreciate your help as always.

    EAD is for work, SSN for Tax purposes, etc. Apply for SSN, I dont think you need to wait for the actual SSN number before your wife starts working.





    wallpaper Cool Collection Of Zodiac scorpio zodiac tattoos. scorpio zodiac tattoo.
  • scorpio zodiac tattoo.



  • reddymjm
    03-17 02:01 PM
    I am in same situation and had a meeting with my attorney to get more information, according to his experience with all his cases to date, he said there is 70 - 30 ratio, 70% have recieved rfe and 30% got approved without rfe. And after july fiasco he said it's better to wait for rfe and respond rather then ammending 485 application, now that's another question that my attorney will easily make it to top 10 list of all time worst attorneys. So I am looking for second opinion too.

    So I would say wait till you get an RFE and respond ASAP.





    scorpio zodiac tattoos. The crab zodiac tattoos
  • The crab zodiac tattoos



  • needGCcool
    09-26 07:14 PM
    Congrats................

    I have received my physical card on 09/24. This site was a great help and will continue spreading word about IV.

    Is anyone here works for Apple Inc.? Need some info. Please send me private message.

    Thanks





    2011 scorpio zodiac tattoo. scorpio zodiac tattoos. Tattoo of Zodiac Sign Scorpio
  • Tattoo of Zodiac Sign Scorpio



  • pom
    10-02 06:11 PM
    Nice one, Flex. But I couldn't dowload the fla :*(



    more...


    scorpio zodiac tattoos. Black Scorpio Zodiac Tattoo
  • Black Scorpio Zodiac Tattoo



  • sunny02
    08-19 09:00 AM
    Thanks for your suggestions - minimalist,prem_goel,gconmymind.


    If she attends for the visa stamping in India,
    1) When can she go to consulate - before October 1 or after October 1.
    2) Does she needs to carry the H1 documents as new H1 candidate or it is a different list. ( She is in here for almost 1.5 yrs on h4, she will not have paystubs. ) . if different can you pls provide me the link where i can find the same(H4 to H1 visa interview).
    3) While leaving the country which I-94 she need to give it back(the one with new h1 petition / the I94 which she received she came in as H4)
    4) Can they ask for more details like client letter,etc - chennai

    If she plans to come back on H4
    1) Will she have any issues at port of entry. Can they ask why she is coming on H4 if she has H1.

    Thanks in advance.





    scorpio zodiac tattoos. Scorpio Zodiac Tattoo Design
  • Scorpio Zodiac Tattoo Design



  • TeddyKoochu
    01-06 09:49 AM
    All depends on spillover; it�s basically "NO SPILLOVER NO CHANGE". So just hoping for spillover to happen. I believe that the current bulletin might just come out late this week or early next week.

    I don't know why I received reds for my post, anyways I respect the opinion of members, I understand that everybody is genuinely pained and suffering so it�s really not anger directed at anybody but the current situation in which we are. My humble opinion is that for any significant noteworthy movement the spillover must happen for individuals belonging to retrogressed countries. Spillover does not really harm anybody. I believe that it�s always better to have ones expectation set correctly rather than expect too much and be disappointed on the day the VB is released. The more the queue moves the better for all, CIR or Recapture are the two genuine solutions to alleviate everybody's pain and suffering. Good luck to all.

    I have one observation that the time the Jan VB was released and the inventory report date kind of match up and since no numbers were available there was no change. If we are going to still have the incremental monthly or quarterly allocation for the retrogressed countries we will still see no change or really no significant change. The spillover for now is the anti-biotic or quick fix; it�s really not the cure or the remedy but it will give a great feeling to many who will get greened sooner and hope to others who are behind.



    more...


    scorpio zodiac tattoos. scorpio sign tattoos.
  • scorpio sign tattoos.



  • Atishbazi
    03-31 03:26 PM
    I am thinking of starting my own company doing work similar to what I am employed for? Can I quit my job and start my own firm on EAD. I will be the sole proprietor and employee and the business would essentially operate as a startup for the foreseeable future. Will this be ok during I-485 adjudication? or do i need a regular job?

    Atish.





    2010 The crab zodiac tattoos scorpio zodiac tattoos. ZODIAC TATTOO
  • ZODIAC TATTOO



  • milind70
    07-26 09:39 AM
    My attorney tells me they don't give employees copies of labor applications.

    Is this normal? Would I need it in future - if I switch jobs 180 days after 485 etc?

    Labor and 140 is property of the employer, most of the cases it is not provided to the employee. And yes thats pretty normal.
    But if your employer instructs the attorney he can share the copies of the same with you.



    more...


    scorpio zodiac tattoos. scorpio zodiac tattoos.
  • scorpio zodiac tattoos.



  • goel_ar
    08-20 02:12 PM
    it is very easy to get it done. You take money , go to scotia bank branch - there are tons of them there & get it done. Takes about 5 min. only. But go to Canada a day before to avoid any problems.





    hair Tattoo of Zodiac Sign Scorpio scorpio zodiac tattoos. scorpio zodiac tattoos.
  • scorpio zodiac tattoos.



  • mayhemt
    06-02 06:42 PM
    Shouldnt the title include petitions filed by one particular law firm:
    'Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy LLP' ??
    (its a little misleading & intimidating to know 'ALL' applications)



    more...


    scorpio zodiac tattoos. scorpio zodiac tattoos.
  • scorpio zodiac tattoos.



  • raysaikat
    09-05 05:00 PM
    What is the reason your university cited for their position that you might be violating J status? Can the training you are seeking be construed as a professional training (even if you may choose to use it as a hobby)? I sort of recall that flight instruction schools could issue I-20, which would imply that those courses are considered professional courses. If that is the case, then you might indeed be violating your J status. On the other hand, if you can show that the course you will that cannot be used as a professional course, e.g., that course cannot fulfill credit requirements towards becoming an instructor, or a pilot who can fly cargo and/or passengers, then you should be alright.





    hot Black Scorpio Zodiac Tattoo scorpio zodiac tattoos. 2010 leo zodiac tattoo designs
  • 2010 leo zodiac tattoo designs



  • Sachin_Stock
    08-13 02:32 PM
    Any gurus can answer this question?



    more...


    house Scorpio Tattoo (“Eylcia and scorpio zodiac tattoos. Scorpio Zodiac Tattoos Here#39;s
  • Scorpio Zodiac Tattoos Here#39;s



  • sprajulu
    07-08 03:15 PM
    Congrates Man

    what is your EB category and PD?





    tattoo Scorpio Zodiac Tattoo Design scorpio zodiac tattoos. more.
  • more.



  • jungalee43
    03-16 09:55 AM
    Thank you very much for your post. I am in identical situation and planning to use AP to travel to India. Your post gives me some confidence to travel.

    I just entered US using AP, and i am not working for my GC sponsored employer. POE is SFO, I had no issues. I will update this post with all the details tomorrow (since i am very tired after travelling). But just thought I will post this thread to let know that you may not have any issues if you dont work for the GC sponsored employer and enter using AP.

    Update to my post:

    Yesterday I entered US (POE = SFO) , all 3 in the family using AP. We also have one US citizen child. Used the visitors line. First level officer stamped the US citizen passport and gave it and told all 3 of us to go to the secondary. No other questions was asked.

    Went to a seperate room for secondary. There were around 15 people. We placed our passports in the holder there. 3 officers were there calling each one and asking them some questions. I was very much worried abt the much dreaded question - "are you working for the same company that sponsored ur GC". But to our greatest surprise, the officer checked everything in his computer, took one of the given 3 APs, put a parole stamp until one year from yesterday and gave us back 2 copies each. We were not even called to the counter. The officer did this and bought all the passports back to the seats where we were waiting. and he told us we are all set and said "Welcome back".. We believe that they did not call us because, we had a child with us. Thats it..so no issues. So dont worry folks, i hope and pray everyone should be ok for those who use AP.



    more...


    pictures scorpio sign tattoos. scorpio zodiac tattoos. scorpion tattoo design for men
  • scorpion tattoo design for men



  • iv_newbie_2007
    09-17 11:28 AM
    Many people here believe that if a person on H4 has an approved H-1B w/ COS from Oct 1, and that person does not really work starting from Oct 1, then he/she falls out-of-status. In our case, my wife is on H4 currently and I am on H-1B, and both of us have AOS/EAD pending.

    Now, if she works for 1 month and decides to take a break, and stay home on EAD, is she still out-of-status?

    I must be missing something here; because I was under the impression that if a person (derivative, and not primary applicant) has EAD, then it does not matter if he/she works or not. Then how is it that the person can fall out-of-status he/she does not go to work from Oct 1 even though H-1B w/ COS is approved?





    dresses 2010 leo zodiac tattoo designs scorpio zodiac tattoos. house scorpio zodiac tattoo. scorpio scorpio zodiac tattoos. zodiac tattoo
  • house scorpio zodiac tattoo. scorpio scorpio zodiac tattoos. zodiac tattoo



  • boston_gc
    05-30 10:04 PM
    Thank you everyone.

    I did my share and sent the webfax.



    more...


    makeup scorpio zodiac tattoos. scorpio zodiac tattoos. Scorpio Tattoo (“Eylcia and
  • Scorpio Tattoo (“Eylcia and



  • willigetgc?
    11-15 09:14 AM
    I'm trying to figure out the reasoning behind Mexico's numbers as well. According to the latest cut-off date tables http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf

    Mexico has about 5,800 folks total for EB-3 in the queue so far, but we have seen very little movement in the past years. My questions to the forum:

    1) Is the slow movement due to so many cases in field offices not yet reported?

    2) Do family-based numbers take away from the 7% of 140K visas a year or are these solely for EB?

    3) Any idea why movement is so slow for Mexico given the numbers of people currently in the queue?

    Theories are welcome.

    1. Yes, It is be possible that there are many cases in the field offices that are not counted
    2. No, the 140K is solely for the EB category, the FB does not take any visa numbers from EB unless there is more visa numbers available than applicants...........which in the current situation is not true





    girlfriend more. scorpio zodiac tattoos. ZODIAC SIGNS - SCORPIO. TATTOO
  • ZODIAC SIGNS - SCORPIO. TATTOO



  • EndlessWait
    12-06 07:35 AM
    Hello I opened 2 SRs 4 weeks ago. Yesterday I got two notices from USCIS.
    My wife got finger printing notice but my notice says that "USCIS will notify me of biometrics when the appointment is available". Its so weird. I'm the prime applicant. Anybody any ideas? My lawyer said wait for 1 month. I spoke to USCIS customer service and they said wait for next month and open another SR.

    My case was filed at NSC , then went to CSC and then transferred to NSC.

    Anybody any ideas? Have they heard of cases where dependants are getting FP while Primary is waiting.





    hairstyles scorpio zodiac tattoos. scorpio zodiac tattoos. Zodiac Tattoo Symbols: Scorpio
  • Zodiac Tattoo Symbols: Scorpio



  • 123456mg
    07-22 03:20 AM
    I guess this community is not for willful violators like you. Here we are trying to share information from/for people who follow rules. There are many people (anti-immigration lobbyist and anti-H1b lobby) reading this forum. This will give impression as if this forum is for giving advise to people like you who do not care for the law and will give bad name to IV. I guess you should cough up some money and get advise from a good immigration lawyer. Also, I would suggest a moderator or administrator to look into this matter adn have this thread removed.





    needhelp!
    02-13 01:09 PM
    http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/78355623a0ffd5d61a20d391bee048804g.jpg





    swamy
    12-08 08:53 PM
    Mark Krikorian's entry on Huckabee's plan. Naturally he's not happy with Any increase on immigration even.
    http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=YzI5MjhhNmQwZjhjMTNlOTgyNGQxN2NkNjQ3ZmIzNzM=


    Its not just any Mark Krikorian, its our beloved 'bigot/racist Mark' - please make sure you always use that prefix or he will be very upset. He's already pissed that anytime the CIS' news releases are picked up by the newspapers/TV, they apparently describe CIS as merely an organization that wants 'stricter immigration' and deliberately leave out their illustrious founding by a courageous racist John Tanton. So - in confusion, ladys, jellyspoons , julia preston, nytimes et all - don't piss off our CIS ppl or they will deport your ass to wherever it came from! And don't think just because you were born here that you are safe cos there's a bill in the works that strips birthright citizenship retroactively!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment