Friday, June 24, 2011

selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan

images Selena Gomez tweeted today: selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. selena gomez dating justin
  • selena gomez dating justin



  • admin
    05-18 11:21 AM
    CNN-IBN covered our Issues at the Meet and Greet Event in Washington DC. Here is the full story -

    http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/fullbvideo.php?id=10788





    wallpaper selena gomez dating justin selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. Justin Bieber was getting
  • Justin Bieber was getting



  • rick_rajvanshi
    04-22 12:19 PM
    There is a high possibility that more RFEs are being issued as there is a lot of background processing going on. Th economy is down and there might be instructions from top to review cases closely.

    A denial can happen when RFEs are not responded in time.

    From what I have been seeing on forum - all RFEs that people got for i 485 are not something difficult to answer.

    If you look at RFEs for h1bs - some are very complicated and these days Attorneys are charging around 3K for responding to RFE with no guarantee



    I think it is quite normal that we are getting barrage of RFEs from USCIS. This perhaps is not due to recession or economy at all. It is also not unusual in my opinion. You are simply forgetting the fact that during July-Aug 2007 , so many of us filed 485s together. So its quite natural that when these cases are being processed, we are getting RFEs to re-check for authentications and cases are being pre-adjudicated and approvals are pending for lack of visa numbers. Nothing unusual. En mass filing is resulting in En mass RFEs.





    selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. and Justin Bieber Fan
  • and Justin Bieber Fan



  • leoindiano
    09-15 11:53 AM
    Great Idea...

    I have all the pictures, I have my degree, technical certifications. We can also put the pictures of our homes if we have one.





    2011 Justin Bieber was getting selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. ieber fans. Justin Bieber
  • ieber fans. Justin Bieber



  • uma001
    05-24 10:14 AM
    you may get 100 points it does not matter, We are still going to have country caps ...

    How can i get 100 points, i dont have TOEFEL score and no relatives in US.



    more...


    selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. Justin Bieber Gets The
  • Justin Bieber Gets The



  • NNReddy
    04-01 04:42 PM
    Did you port it thru same employer or a different employer?





    selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. READ IT: Justin Bieber and
  • READ IT: Justin Bieber and



  • godbless
    06-29 11:28 AM
    Is there any quota on filing the I 140s? My friend requested his employer for upgrading his 140 and he says that the attorney mentioned that the quota for I 140 is already full. I don't think it is right. Any inromation please.



    more...


    selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. Selena Gomez Got Punched On
  • Selena Gomez Got Punched On



  • gc28262
    07-21 09:33 AM
    IMO it looks like USCIS is trying to find some reason to deny an H1B petition. Fragomen doesn't have the guts to defend their clients before USCIS since they underwent some investigation.
    They are just trying to play safe.





    2010 and Justin Bieber Fan selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. Selena Gomez tweeted today:
  • Selena Gomez tweeted today:



  • smit
    02-27 09:20 PM
    Can anyone tell me what was final outcome of this? and which state it was where this happened?



    more...


    selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. Justin Bieber getting close
  • Justin Bieber getting close



  • immi_seeker
    08-08 01:43 PM
    Anybody had any experience at phoenix center with infopass appointment ?





    hair ieber fans. Justin Bieber selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. Selena Gomez Didn#39;t Get
  • Selena Gomez Didn#39;t Get



  • mbartosik
    03-28 01:29 PM
    until today my I485 was 60 days outside the processing times.
    Now it is not.
    I had previously inquired (service request) what's up, I was told by phone they cannot even process SR because they are more than 60 days behind published dates.

    Things that caused Nebraska to move back:

    Transfers from Texas Service Center
    180 day name check rule
    Some categories moving forward in VB, and they had not been doing pre-adjudication.
    They are trying to make processing dates reflect reality (and reduce service requests)

    The only logical thing was to move the processing date back, if only to reduce the service requests coming in.

    I don't know if they still have to process my SR, it was raised when 60 days behind, but now it is only about 34 days behind.

    This is some sign of some LIMITED attempt to process as FIFO for receipt date.



    more...


    selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. Justin Bieber Kissing Selena
  • Justin Bieber Kissing Selena



  • a2006
    11-29 12:05 AM
    Some Qatar air flight transit through London. In that case you will need a transit visa.


    If we have an AP, then do we still require a transit visa?

    I am thinking of traveling by qatar airlines. I believe they dont have any transit visa requirement.





    hot Justin Bieber Gets The selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. justin bieber sleeping on the
  • justin bieber sleeping on the



  • gconmymind
    03-25 01:26 PM
    I remember this bill being brought up last year also and was "supposed" to be passed but never even came up for voting...why do u anticipate this will go through this time? My wife is applying for her "H1B" and she is awaiting the lotto results...
    I strongly disapprove of ppl waiting for their GC voicing against H1B cap increase because they have crossed that bridge and have H1B. I am only safely assume such ppl will voice against IV and all IV activities once they receive their GC...

    H1B increase is ok, but it will cause further backlog for the new filers because of 7% country limit and very few visa numbers. Business is only interested in H1Bs as it gets them the workforce. A GC makes an employee freer and less valuable to a company????



    more...


    house JUSTIN BIEBER AND SELENA GOMEZ selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. selena gomez gets punched by
  • selena gomez gets punched by



  • h1techSlave
    04-22 02:23 PM
    Each RFE will result in lawyer fees, medical exams, etc. to the tune of $2000.

    Even if they issue 100, 000 RFEs, the resultant increase in GDP = 100K * 2000 = $200 million.





    tattoo READ IT: Justin Bieber and selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. justin bieber bare feet
  • justin bieber bare feet



  • Almond
    08-14 12:10 PM
    ^^^^ sounds like good news, I'm happy for you:)



    more...


    pictures Selena Gomez Got Punched On selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. girlfriend Selena Gomez Gets
  • girlfriend Selena Gomez Gets



  • americandesi
    04-06 01:31 PM
    Refer http://www.murthy.com/pr_thngs.html and search for

    "It is also important to understand that the green card approval will be reviewed at the time of the naturalization interview. For employment-based cases, this means inquiries into how long the individual worked for the employer after obtaining the green card. If the period is extremely short, there may be questions about the bona fide nature of the green card process."

    As suggested by "Optimystic", any time between 6 to 12 months should be ok.





    dresses justin bieber sleeping on the selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. She grew up as a fan of rthe
  • She grew up as a fan of rthe



  • rsdang
    07-23 10:41 AM
    What I have heard from others having the same issue is that they would put your given name as the last name (as it is the index in their db) and put the "FNU" (First Name Unknown) under the first name. I know, this is ridiculous as you have a first name ! Hope they have something like a "LNU" as well

    FNU - also stands for Family Name Unknown...

    Hope this helps...



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber getting close selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. JUSTIN BIEBER AND SELENA GOMEZ
  • JUSTIN BIEBER AND SELENA GOMEZ



  • vladdrac
    06-06 05:30 PM
    VD I love that one...

    I usually end up going towards the left myself





    girlfriend justin bieber bare feet selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • rustum
    10-10 12:35 AM
    Application reached Nebraska on 27th July. Collected by R williams.
    Got receipts for 485, 765 adn 131 from California service center(WAC XXXX).
    Received Date: 27th July.
    Notice date: 28th Sep.

    140 is pending at Nebraska. Applied on 25th May 2007.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber Kissing Selena selena gomez gets punched by a justin bieber fan. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • ushkand
    10-09 12:11 PM
    can she move from H1 to EAD immediately?
    Yes

    what are pros & cons by moving from h1 to EAD. As she already hv her SSN because of H1. do we need to inform about ead to SSN office?
    Pros are -
    She can work for anyone or even not work at all

    Cons -
    The only risk here is the probability of your 485 being rejected. Also, having to use AP and renewing EAD/AP every year.

    Also what kind of company she can have on EAD (corp,LLC)?
    what is the procedure to hv own company? Steps to follow for Independent contracting? Taxes for independent contract earnings?
    You should be able to start any kind of company. The simplest way would be to get a DBA (Doing business as) for her. Should take no more than 15 minutes at your local county office. That should suffice for independent contracting. She would then be on a 1099 with her client.

    Also what if after a move she stopped independent contracting? two scenarios may be either join another company as employee or if she stopped working. in that case do we need to close the company?


    You can always keep your company "open". You don't lose anything if you just have a DBA.

    Once she have her own company then she will work thru that company corp-to-corp or 1099??
    If you start an LLC or C/S corp, then it will most probably be a corp-to-corp and can get tricky with a lot of paperwork involved. DBA should be the most simple way if you are not planning on actually starting a "consulting firm" with more employees.





    ivar
    03-31 05:16 PM
    Hi All,

    I had H1B of Company A. This H1B expires in this September 2009. In May 2008, I got a good offer from Company B, and they applied for "Transfer of my H1B". Since June 4th 2008, I started working for Company B with the receipt in Hand. Since From June 3rd 2008, till Feb 2009, my case was in pending status. On Feb 13th 2009, USCIS did put RFE for some documents about Company B. During that period, I had emergency to travel to India, so I did go to India for 3 weeks, returned back on March 12th with old employer (Company A's) VISA only, as it is still valid till sept 2009 & more over my case of transfering visa to Company B is still on Pending status. After I returned back, Company B did reply to RFE & I got a email from USCIS saying that they have received it on March 23rd 2009. On March 30th I received one more email from USCIS, saying that my H1B transfer is denied & the denial notice will have the reason as well as options for you. Still I am yet to receive the denial notice.
    With these things on board I have following questions

    Am I out of status?
    Company A visa is valid till september 2009, so can I go back to Company A?
    If Yes, then if I go back to Company A, can I apply for Extension from them freshly with premium processing or something
    What is the chances that Company B appeal for the denial and get it stamped in these situation?
    What are my other options?


    Please do suggest me, as I believe as soon as I receive the notice formally to company B, I need to seize working and I will out of status with immediate effect. The time I have is to adjust things is between today & the day I receive the denial notice...


    From your post it seems your H1b transfer was denied and not H1b extension, i think you should correct the title.

    If you go to company A then you will have to file H1b transfer again with company A. I think you can file an appeal in the meain time continue working for company B for 240 days (I am not sure of this but confirm with IV gurus or attorney).





    number30
    04-29 06:08 PM
    Thanks snathan and aravindhome for your responses.

    I'm going to consult an attorney on this for sure...

    After i consulted my friends and after going through some other posts i figured that F1 is the best option i have now.
    My fiancee is interested in pursuing her higher education, but just wanted to find out if it would be OK that i sponsor her education and state that her fiance is in US with green card at the time of visa application?.. would this cause any problems for getting her F1 visa?
    OR should she not mention anything about me in any stage be it in University Admisssion process or the F1 visa application process?

    I know all of the other options (H1, L1, B1 and GC sponsor for spouse) would require much time.

    aravindhome-- i'm not sure how fast can she get a canadian PR and then come to this Country?...On what basis is she going to enter this country?


    Thanks a lot

    Ravi


    Once she is on F1 here you can get married.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment