.jpg)
bekugc
04-01 09:21 PM
hi irrational;
if this is of any help to u, my friend got this same "the post office returned the notice" msg few months ago. His appln was in nebraska service center. he had gone to india and to prevent mailbox overflow they had given a stop order at the postoffice. When he further enquired about this they told him that reason for mail was "one of fingerprints on record for the spouse hadnt been proper and they wanted to re-take it". after this he got another FP notice and got it done.
if this is of any help to u, my friend got this same "the post office returned the notice" msg few months ago. His appln was in nebraska service center. he had gone to india and to prevent mailbox overflow they had given a stop order at the postoffice. When he further enquired about this they told him that reason for mail was "one of fingerprints on record for the spouse hadnt been proper and they wanted to re-take it". after this he got another FP notice and got it done.
wallpaper Sri Lankan Models amp; Actress:

kapoorg
06-21 02:04 PM
Hi,
I am in a similar situation. I am in US on B1 visa and accidently damaged my passport.
Both my passport and I-94 are mutilated. Duplicate passport takes 6-8 weeks and I-102 takes close to 3 months.
What should I do? My exit date as per I-94 is Aug,25th.
Vinay,
Can you please tell me how did you manage to get duplicate passport in such a short time?
Regards,
Gaurav Kapoor
I am in a similar situation. I am in US on B1 visa and accidently damaged my passport.
Both my passport and I-94 are mutilated. Duplicate passport takes 6-8 weeks and I-102 takes close to 3 months.
What should I do? My exit date as per I-94 is Aug,25th.
Vinay,
Can you please tell me how did you manage to get duplicate passport in such a short time?
Regards,
Gaurav Kapoor
kedrex
01-14 11:29 AM
kedrex: How do you say your case is current...Your profile says Jan 06 EB2....the VB is stating Jan 22, 2005
I filed another 485 which was family based and is current now.... I had to withdraw my employment based 485 because one cannot have 2 485s at the same time.
Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions.
I filed another 485 which was family based and is current now.... I had to withdraw my employment based 485 because one cannot have 2 485s at the same time.
Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions.
2011 Wedding Photos of beautiful
krishna.ahd
02-08 11:12 AM
Thanks for your responses
I will check for Singapour Airlines deals.
Mean while I sent email to German Consulate in Atlanta, their reply was that if you have AP you dont need transit visa.
Also as I understand AMSTREDAM does not require transit visa? is it true?
Do you have any tentative dates for travelling ?? How flexible the dates are ??
BTW - i am not an travel agent nor related to any travel agency
I will check for Singapour Airlines deals.
Mean while I sent email to German Consulate in Atlanta, their reply was that if you have AP you dont need transit visa.
Also as I understand AMSTREDAM does not require transit visa? is it true?
Do you have any tentative dates for travelling ?? How flexible the dates are ??
BTW - i am not an travel agent nor related to any travel agency
more...
santb1975
04-10 06:02 PM
Together we can accomplish a lot
$eeGrEeN
05-31 11:50 AM
EVERYBODY PLS PLS CONTRIBUTE....
[/COLOR]
Do the math ??? u did it for us ;)
[/COLOR]
Do the math ??? u did it for us ;)
more...

amitpan007
06-09 12:26 PM
You got to ignore some of these statuses from certain IOs. I went for infopass end of may and I was told namecheck is pending. When i said it does not matter anymore since it has passed 180 days, he mentioned that its not official yet and gave me a document describing name check process which mentioned something about N-400 which i believe is for FB. Talked to IO over the phone a week later and I was told that its assigned to the officer and Visa Number also assigned. Got the Card Production Ordered email next day.
2010 srilankan bowler Muttiah

thamizhan
07-18 10:39 AM
Check this out....
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Gandhigiri_works_US_to_give_more_Green_Cards/articleshow/2215001.cms
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Gandhigiri_works_US_to_give_more_Green_Cards/articleshow/2215001.cms
more...
paskal
08-23 11:19 AM
"Anything that can possibly go wrong Does"
but:
make your best efforts then hope for the best.
that is the better line......
what will happen will. no point expecting the worst. good things happen to those that do their best. we make our own destinies...hey i could go on all day...
let's do the needful. come to DC. help with rally preparations
if you don't have a local chapter- help organize one. otherwise join your chapter!
but:
make your best efforts then hope for the best.
that is the better line......
what will happen will. no point expecting the worst. good things happen to those that do their best. we make our own destinies...hey i could go on all day...
let's do the needful. come to DC. help with rally preparations
if you don't have a local chapter- help organize one. otherwise join your chapter!
hair Sri Lankan Beautiful Actress
siva008
02-24 09:07 PM
Thank you nousername, any suggested Attorney please advice
more...

tdasara
02-11 09:06 PM
My passport was supposed to expiry 1/2007. I made 2 trips outside US (Canada and India) and while entering both the times my I-94 was dated till 6/2008 my H1b expiry.
I now have a new passport and so see no issues.
Infact my H1b visa was stamped beyond the expiry of my passport so I'll have to carry both my passports with me.
I now have a new passport and so see no issues.
Infact my H1b visa was stamped beyond the expiry of my passport so I'll have to carry both my passports with me.
hot Wedding Reception

yabadaba
06-18 12:29 PM
right.. thats what i thought.. thanks for your opinion.....at least that means i was thinking along the same lines. i ll doubl check with my attorney.
thx again
thx again
more...
house Sri Lankan Actress Sachini
coolmanasip
05-29 01:36 PM
Did you guys get a soft LUD before the RFE? How many days lag if any?
Also, is there anyone that got a soft LUD and did not get an RFE at all? or is everybody getting an RFE?
Also, is there anyone that got a soft LUD and did not get an RFE at all? or is everybody getting an RFE?
tattoo Srilankan Actress Sachini
GCNirvana007
10-08 04:50 PM
Your question is not clear. Your employer is whoever you are employed with right now. If you are not employed with either company A or company B, then neither is your employer.
Yeah question is what defines employment with them?
Yeah question is what defines employment with them?
more...
pictures Latest Sri Lankan Actress and

GCard_Dream
10-05 12:33 PM
Dream on. I have been trying it since inception but have never won. Well, that's why it's called a lottery.
On the flip side, I know people who have gotten selected in DV the very first time. Like you said, that's why it's called a lottery. Anything can happen.
Does anyone know if it makes any difference if you file early or late? I know it's supposed be completely random but does anyone have any theory on how you might have a better chance? My take is that if you file too early (first few days) and if (with a big if) there is a bug in system then your application might get lost. So let the bugs be fixed in first few days and then file.
On the flip side, I know people who have gotten selected in DV the very first time. Like you said, that's why it's called a lottery. Anything can happen.
Does anyone know if it makes any difference if you file early or late? I know it's supposed be completely random but does anyone have any theory on how you might have a better chance? My take is that if you file too early (first few days) and if (with a big if) there is a bug in system then your application might get lost. So let the bugs be fixed in first few days and then file.
dresses Sri Lankan popular teledrama
gcpadmavyuh
09-23 01:51 PM
Thanks Jindhal.
I have been working with the Director of International Students office at the university from day 1.
After going through the discussions, and convincing her that my wife can work, she is now asking for law that allows AOS candidates to take up graduate study.
Frustrating!
Having an EAD ensures you can receive scholarships, grants, and any other financial assistantship. If you have an H4 you cannot work on campus or off campus and cannot receive any money from the university. My suggestion to the OP would be to get in touch with the International Students sections at the university and talk to the head or someone higher up. If possible set up a meeting and explain your situation and visa category. Maybe they might change their minds.
Best of luck and please post what your final decision was, I am going to be in a similar situation a year from now.
I have been working with the Director of International Students office at the university from day 1.
After going through the discussions, and convincing her that my wife can work, she is now asking for law that allows AOS candidates to take up graduate study.
Frustrating!
Having an EAD ensures you can receive scholarships, grants, and any other financial assistantship. If you have an H4 you cannot work on campus or off campus and cannot receive any money from the university. My suggestion to the OP would be to get in touch with the International Students sections at the university and talk to the head or someone higher up. If possible set up a meeting and explain your situation and visa category. Maybe they might change their minds.
Best of luck and please post what your final decision was, I am going to be in a similar situation a year from now.
more...
makeup hg amilas wedding 09 Sri

mantagon
07-28 09:12 AM
A couple of years back, my wife, who was on OPT back then moved from OH to TN. All she had to do was to give the written test in TN to get the TN license.
Also, from my past experiences, I can suggest you to try again by going to a different DMA. Speak to the manager, if possible and reason with him/her. Good luck!
Actually, I took all my documents and initially I was issued Maryland driver's license then he saw this note and called his supervisor and his supervisor cancelled Maryland Driver's license and gave me back Ohio driver's license. May be its matter of whether someone looks your ohio driver's license carefully or not. but bottomline now, I am not able to get Maryland driver's license.
Should I goto different DMA? is it illegal if someone gave me Maryland license even though there is "non renewable/non transferable" written?
Also, from my past experiences, I can suggest you to try again by going to a different DMA. Speak to the manager, if possible and reason with him/her. Good luck!
Actually, I took all my documents and initially I was issued Maryland driver's license then he saw this note and called his supervisor and his supervisor cancelled Maryland Driver's license and gave me back Ohio driver's license. May be its matter of whether someone looks your ohio driver's license carefully or not. but bottomline now, I am not able to get Maryland driver's license.
Should I goto different DMA? is it illegal if someone gave me Maryland license even though there is "non renewable/non transferable" written?
girlfriend Udari Warnakulasooriya sri

pointlesswait
03-31 12:39 PM
take that dispute report and go to your local police station..
If you do not want to wait for your employer to give you details about the report, you can order one for yourself using a service like Personal record search (includes criminal reports) from www.choicetrust.com.
If I were you, I would not wait around for details from the employer but spend the $25 and get all the info I can and dispute whatever is incorrect.
If you do not want to wait for your employer to give you details about the report, you can order one for yourself using a service like Personal record search (includes criminal reports) from www.choicetrust.com.
If I were you, I would not wait around for details from the employer but spend the $25 and get all the info I can and dispute whatever is incorrect.
hairstyles To see Wedding Photos click
msp1976
03-09 03:31 PM
My friend has 2 I-140s one EB3 (PD Dec 2002) and second one EB2 (PD Nov 2006) - what is the best option for him.
Whether he can use earlier PD for EB2 (I-485).
Please share your knowledge.
Doesn't matter....If he is from India/China, Without immigration refrom he is screwed either way....
If he is EB2 ROW then go with Nov 2006...
In any case please tell your friend to join IV and contribute to IV.....
Whether he can use earlier PD for EB2 (I-485).
Please share your knowledge.
Doesn't matter....If he is from India/China, Without immigration refrom he is screwed either way....
If he is EB2 ROW then go with Nov 2006...
In any case please tell your friend to join IV and contribute to IV.....
ras
05-24 12:44 PM
You are right about that. However, the situation when you try to switch to H1B from EAD while remaining in the US is what I was referring to...
Under that situation, you only get the remaining years on H1 but I was told by my attorney that you do count against the cap though..
This is such a grey area, I bet even USCIS is not clear on what they would do...
I didn't get it quite clearly. In fact am referring to the situation for switching from EAD to H1 while in USA and you still have 1.5years on H1 to complete 6years.
Under that situation, you only get the remaining years on H1 but I was told by my attorney that you do count against the cap though..
This is such a grey area, I bet even USCIS is not clear on what they would do...
I didn't get it quite clearly. In fact am referring to the situation for switching from EAD to H1 while in USA and you still have 1.5years on H1 to complete 6years.
Munshi75
08-08 06:47 PM
include options for all the people in the EB-3. Are you trying to discrimiate recent applicants? I am one of them with 2006 PD.
No comments:
Post a Comment