Monday, June 27, 2011

stars tattoos on side

images side tattoos for girls. stars tattoos on side. stars tattoos on side. stars
  • stars tattoos on side. stars



  • msadiqali
    06-19 06:40 PM
    http://informationclearinghouse.info/article22856.htm





    wallpaper stars tattoos on side. stars stars tattoos on side. Star Rib Tattoos
  • Star Rib Tattoos



  • GCBoy786
    09-11 01:21 PM
    Did any one of you receive receipts matching above criteria. I-140 approved from NSC and 485 sent to NSC.

    Also respond if anyone is in the same boat as me waiting for receipts and matching above criteria.





    stars tattoos on side. stars tattoos on side. stars
  • stars tattoos on side. stars



  • pnagar
    05-16 10:32 AM
    My $100..

    Paypal ID #8BB01536AL566510N



    Thanks





    2011 Star Rib Tattoos stars tattoos on side. place for star tattoos
  • place for star tattoos



  • vivekm1309
    04-07 10:44 AM
    Just sharing my experience, My company lawyer has provided me the photocopy of I140 approval, he didnot resist in anyway.



    more...


    stars tattoos on side. star tattoos on the side
  • star tattoos on the side



  • shirish
    09-17 02:53 PM
    Bump
    Any one who did not send the medicals with the I-485 application, got RFE yet?





    stars tattoos on side. stars tattoos on side.
  • stars tattoos on side.



  • gcapply
    09-15 10:48 AM
    hi is there any hope for eb-2 india?since its has retrogressed,can we expect any forward movement in the next few months?is there any chance of further retrogression?are there too many cases coming out of back log centres?
    my case r got cleared from backlog centre few months back and i-140 recently approved,my pd is oct 2002 eb-2.iam so unlucky for the past so many yrs ,now that its approved i dont have a chance to apply for 485 as dates retrogressed.is there any hope in the next few months for a forward movement?by 2007 oct eb-2 will it be able to reach atleast 2003 end or 2004 begining?



    more...


    stars tattoos on side. Colorful Stars Tattoos - Girls
  • Colorful Stars Tattoos - Girls



  • ameryki
    08-12 12:34 PM
    Efiled for my wife May 17th to NSC got LIN number. No update so far. Next week will be 90 days.





    2010 stars tattoos on side. stars stars tattoos on side. side tattoos for girls.
  • side tattoos for girls.



  • vin13
    10-26 01:31 PM
    My wife was on H4 earlier and then she coverted her visa into F1 (student). She got I 20 form from school with her, But She doesn't have F1 stamp on her Indian Passport. She got 2 hour halt in Paris.
    Does she need French transit visa ??

    I have travelled on Lufthanza several times with stopover at Frankfort. My parents who have a visitor visa to US travelled on Air France with stopover at Paris. In both cases, there was no need for any transit visa. As a general rule, you need a visa only if you are leaving the airport at the stopover Hub.



    more...


    stars tattoos on side. Star tattoos are believed to
  • Star tattoos are believed to



  • qasleuth
    04-27 01:08 PM
    Maybe you should combine his/her statement with body language. Did the IO raise the eyebrows, smirk, frown etc and word-smith the statement. Was it 'pre-adjudicated' (past tense) or 'will be pre-adjudicated' (future tense) or something else. 'pre-adjudicated under review', first half is contradicting the second half of the statement. 'Pre-adjudicated' could mean everything is clear and waiting for a visa number. 'Under review' could mean something else...additional review ?

    Kidding apart, Your guess is as good as mine. Do not tie yourself up in knots. It is such a black box, you've been around these forums, nobody knows for sure, anybody can hazard a guess.





    hair place for star tattoos stars tattoos on side. Colorful Stars Tattoos on Side
  • Colorful Stars Tattoos on Side



  • jfredr
    07-26 01:49 PM
    my colleague whose 485 was mailed on june 27th had his checked cleared yesterday.



    more...


    stars tattoos on side. star tattoos with names in
  • star tattoos with names in



  • meridiani.planum
    11-19 02:21 AM
    inline...
    I have H1 visa and my company started processing my GG. They published some ads, and in August applied for the LC. It turned out that they used EB3. They said that LC would be ready by February next year. Then it will take 4 years minimum for other steps. I was very surprised that I was EB3 but not EB2.

    I have couple of questions:

    1. How long does it take if to process it using EB3... 4 years, 5 years?
    --its going to take 2-3 years before you can file,then another couple of years perhaps. So yea 4-5 years

    2. How long does it take if to process it using EB2? I am from Russia.
    --if EB2 remains current (it has inthe past, andwill likely remain current in the future also) say an year or 18 months. Thats been the typical time, and also processing dates cameout today and NSC is for instance claiming they are now doing July 2007 cases

    3. Is it possible to switch to EB2 somehow?
    --u will need to redo the LC stage.

    4. If I apply one more time now using Eb2, would it be faster? I will lose time for LC processing.

    --see below

    5. At what step of GC processing can I change a compamy that I work for?
    --6 months after filing the I-485. safer to wait for teh I140 to also be approved by that point. (the law says your I-140 must be 'approvable'. I-140s are taking 12-18 months

    If I were in your place, I would drop this LC and file the one in EB2 asap.





    hot star tattoos on the side stars tattoos on side. Star Tattoos On Side Of Body
  • Star Tattoos On Side Of Body



  • va_labor2002
    09-25 03:12 PM
    I see no harm in contacting him; but your excitement about Chandrasekharan seems curious to me. When people who have themselves immigrated from India (who now have GC/citizenship) are so indifferent about us, how can you expect a second generation indian journalist to "understand" our problems ? He does not seem to have done any articles on immigration; so there is no objective way for us to say whether he is really sympathetic to us or not.

    Remember that even anti-immigration organizations like numbersUSA have lots of members who are immigrants themselves or have immigrant parents.

    I totally agree with you. But there is no harm in trying with him.He may be or may not be sympathetic to us.We don't know that ! He sees to be a smart journalist. If he is nice and sympathetic to legal immigrants,you may see a front page article about legal immigrants in Washington Post. Hope for the Best !



    more...


    house hair side tattoos for guys. stars tattoos on side. Star; side tattoos
  • Star; side tattoos



  • yabadaba
    08-14 02:02 PM
    Hi All

    Did anyone got Receipt # from this Pile?

    Allpication Reached NSC on July 2 @ 7.55 AM and was received by R Williams?

    DID OUR PILE GOT LOOKED AT?
    with this tension i m jusst going to end up with piles. then paskal will have to look at my piles :(





    tattoo stars tattoos on side. stars tattoos on side. Upper arm; Side; Back
  • Upper arm; Side; Back



  • shankar_thanu
    07-30 08:03 PM
    Yes, EAD is bassed on the 485 you had filed. But it is very very risky to use the EAD even before I 140 is approved, since if by chance it is not approved or some very difficult query comes, and 140 doesnot get approved, you lose your H1 or L1 or whatever current status you are currently in, if you had begun using EAD(since the 485 is based on future approvablity of the 140 and once 140 gets denied, the 485 and EAD automaticaly gets denied)



    What exactly does it mean when you say "Use the EAD"? My H1 is valid for next 3 yrs and i dont want to use the EAD (hopefully I'll get it), how do I make sure I dont use the EAD. Does it cause confusion in port of entry when you have both a vlid H1 stamping and EAd and AP?


    thanks.



    more...


    pictures Colorful Stars Tattoos - Girls stars tattoos on side. little stars tattooed near
  • little stars tattooed near



  • saimrathi
    07-10 08:33 AM
    No checks cashed yet...

    PD Mar '05
    485 + 140 Concurrently sent on 6/30 recd at NSC on 7/2/07.





    dresses Star Tattoos On Side Of Body stars tattoos on side. star tattoos side body
  • star tattoos side body



  • ksircar
    12-01 02:13 PM
    Can someone please advice which immigration documents (apart from Passport and AP) should I carry to re-enter US using AP?

    Please share your experience.

    Thanks in advance.


    Any advice, guys?



    more...


    makeup Star tattoos are believed to stars tattoos on side. hair side tattoos for guys.
  • hair side tattoos for guys.



  • snathan
    03-28 12:21 PM
    Hi,
    In 2005 I was working at california and my employer was at NJ. I did my tax filing with a all state agent abd he filed taxes for just NJ and federal.
    Yesterday I got a notice from California that I have filed taxes using california address and didnot files state taxes for CA.
    and I need to proof that I filed the taxes that year or file the taxes.

    I went to HR block and prepared taxes for 2005 and mailed to them.

    Same thing was there when I filed for 2006 taxes, my consultant didnt filed the taxes for CA.
    So I prepared taxes for 2006 also and mailed to them. Both I mailed as a physical mail.

    Did any one had similar experiance or any issues?



    If you worked in CA you need to file the same state. You dont have to file the tax for the state where your employer resides.





    girlfriend Upper arm; Side; Back stars tattoos on side. Stars Tattoos On Side.
  • Stars Tattoos On Side.



  • m1801b
    09-10 01:28 AM
    Currently on H1B 8th year extension which will expire on 25th June, 2009.

    Labor PD: 9th August, 2004
    Labor cleared: 11th September, 2007.
    I-140 (approval pending) filed on 4th October, 2007. Received at USCIS on 5th October, 2007.
    Can�t file for I-485 since the EB3 date for India is unavailable.

    There is a high chance that I might be laid off at my current employer in the next 2-3 weeks.

    Can I transfer my H-1 upto June 25th, 2009 (or later) as well as start a new PERM case in EB2 category?

    In case of the above H-1 transfer, will the new H-1 be valid for 1 year from the filing or will it be upto 25th June, 2009?

    What are my other options not to go out of status or leave the country?





    hairstyles star tattoos with names in stars tattoos on side. Star Tattoos Gone Wrong
  • Star Tattoos Gone Wrong



  • rjgleason
    October 23rd, 2005, 04:39 AM
    Count me in.....I lived for a couple of years in Walnut Creek and commuted to SFO (California Street) It would be great to meet our West Coast'ers





    chnaveen
    04-24 10:18 AM
    I understand the pain beacuse of these RFE as we all are waiting for our GC.
    There is no need to worry about these kind of RFEs. Just like and RFE asking for latest empolyment verfication letters and W2s, this RFE for Marrige proofs is also similar.
    As there is a possibility of the couple getting divorced, USCIS wants to make sure, the couple are still married during the entire process time of their GCs.
    It doesn't mean that, in every one's case, they send this RFE, It's just Random.
    And in case, if any one of the couple, sends any information to USCIS that they are not living together and a chance of getting divorced, then in those cases, USCIS sends the RFE.
    But in most other cases, it's just Random. We have to reply to that RFE with the documents such as, the Marriage certificate, any documents to show that you are still married and living together, like, any Bank statements with Joint accounts, Birth certificates of the recent kids born to the couple etc.





    GCNirvana007
    04-01 01:44 PM
    Gurus,

    my and my wife received a denial letter from USCIS regarding our I-485 applications. My I-140 was approved on November 08'.

    the weird thing is that I did not get an RFE of any kind... so, we decided to submit an MTR because:
    1. the grounds for denial are wrong: no RFE on Medical and my case falls under visa gate - USCIS publication of July 23, 2007 states that USCIS will submitt an RFE on this matter.
    2. denial over birth certificate??? anyway, it was submitted originally and USCIS just lost it in the process anyway no RFE on that either.
    3. taken literally from the letter of denial "EVIDENCE OF EVIDENCE OF ELIGIBILITY MAINTANCE " I believe that is my I-94 -which we had submitted and the visa bulletin on june 2007 giving me the green light for I-140 and I-485.

    so, we submitted an MTR based on this documents and I got the receipt date as March 17.
    any thoughts and comments will be apreciated.

    thanks,

    Did you file con-current



    No comments:

    Post a Comment